Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kerr rates Bulls as #2 team in East
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=sk-e...o&type=lgns
Steve9347
He still loves the Bulls...
eddog2
A pretty fair rating I must say. How can you realistically rate them any higher or lower? Of all the teams the playoff teams that added pieces, they added the most.

Miami is the defending champ and they brought back basically their entire team. Until they play bad you can't rank them anywhere but 1. Adding Bonzi Wells would have been huge. Thank God it didn't happen.

Wells to Houston. It's great. The Bulls should be better and T-Mac should be pain free (T-Mac is my favority player). I can't wait for the season to start.
ChitownMan
This is going to be one of the most fun seasons in a long time. It looks like we'll make the playoffs and actually advance this year. Ben Wallace was a huge signing and Pax is continuing to tweek this team more and more into what he feels that will become a championship team. I am anxious for the season to start.
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (ChitownMan @ Sep 29 2006, 09:46 AM) *
This is going to be one of the most fun seasons in a long time. It looks like we'll make the playoffs and actually advance this year. Ben Wallace was a huge signing and Pax is continuing to tweek this team more and more into what he feels that will become a championship team. I am anxious for the season to start.

I agree. And I'm not excited just for the Bulls but for the entire league. I want to see the Bulls go deep in the playoffs. I want to see if D-Wade (Chicago's own) continues where he left off from last year. I want to see if the Rockets make some noise with a healthy T-Mac and Yao. I want to see if Dallas was just a fluke last year or if they can make it to the Finals again. I want to see Amare. And finally, I want to see if the Knicks stink again and the Bulls get another Top-3 pick.
Wanne
QUOTE (Chi-town23-33 @ Sep 29 2006, 03:50 PM) *
And finally, I want to see if the Knicks stink again and the Bulls get another Top-3 pick.

That's the official order of my alliegiances this year. Cheering on the Bulls...and whoever the Knicks play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.