Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hinrich out of practice
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
bulls91
it is what happened last year to deng in the reagular season last year the olny difference is that this is in the off-season. they get hit and injured by one of the players that do not matter and we lose. I wonder if he will play tonight.

http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/bulls.asp?id=239932
hinrich fan
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Oct 19 2006, 04:45 PM) *
it is what happened last year to deng in the reagular season last year the olny difference is that this is in the off-season. they get hit and injured by one of the players that do not matter and we lose. I wonder if he will play tonight.

http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/bulls.asp?id=239932

Reminds me of Crawford accidentally running into Hinrich his rook season in practice...of course I say it was jealousy...but I did ask Crawford at FestaBulls about that...just one of those things that happens was his response.
bulls91
QUOTE (hinrich fan @ Oct 19 2006, 06:43 PM) *
Reminds me of Crawford accidentally running into Hinrich his rook season in practice...of course I say it was jealousy...but I did ask Crawford at FestaBulls about that...just one of those things that happens was his response.

I am just glad that it was not anything serious because if it was he would not be playing in the game tonight.
smile.gif
hinrich fan
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Oct 19 2006, 08:08 PM) *
I am just glad that it was not anything serious because if it was he would not be playing in the game tonight.
smile.gif

Me too! Kirk is as tough as nails...gonna take a lot to keep him down...just a great competitor...
eddog2
Another classic reason to get rid of Luke. No skills and he is hurting our starters.
Goldmember
accidents happen. the alternative is for them not to be game ready...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.