Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chicago Sports Related Dog Names
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
SunIsBlue15
My family breeds world-class German Shepherds. Within the next couple weeks, I am going to be getting one of the new puppies from our most recent litter. I'm a huge Chicago sports fan (Bears, Cubs, Bulls, Blackhawks) and want to give the dog a Chicago sports related name. I'm open to any ideas and figured this was a good place to go. So far, I have come up with these somewhat obvious ones. Also, I don't know if I want a male or female, so both types of names are available.

- Payton (an obvious one, but very common)

- Ryno (another pretty obvious one, but solid for a male)

- Butkus (obvious, male only)

- Addison (after one of the streets surrounding Wrigley, I like this one for a female)

That's what I've come up with so far. I'm 22, so names that go way back probably wouldn't be of huge significance to me, but once again, all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, I just wanted it to be seen because it's someone of an urgent thing. If you need to move it, that's fine.
madisonsmadhouse
My cats are named Maggs, Pods, and Robin smile.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 30 2006, 10:00 AM) *
My cats are named Maggs, Pods, and Robin smile.gif

I named one of my fish The Big Hurt. biggrin.gif
bschmaranz
When the wife and I get a bigger place, we're going to get another dog. She named our current doggy (Gatsby), but the new arrival shall be named... "KARKOVICE".
RoseAngelKH12
QUOTE (bschmaranz @ Nov 9 2006, 04:41 PM) *
When the wife and I get a bigger place, we're going to get another dog. She named our current doggy (Gatsby), but the new arrival shall be named... "KARKOVICE".

my rabbit had babies and my boyfriend and I named them Kirk,Big Ben,Andres,and Little Ben bullssmilie1.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.