Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10-24-06 Bulls v. Grizzlies preseason game
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
TeaLeafReaderII
I predict at least two "DID HE REALLY JUST ****ING DO THAT??!!??!" moments for TT tonight. bullssmilie1.jpg
TeaLeafReaderII
I have a feeling adrian griffin might be the new pikowski mecry.gif
SoxFan1
Andre Barret saves the day again. That guy is FAST.
eddog2
Play of the game is the Sefolosha behind the back pass to Thomas for the slam.

Khryapa and Nocioni looked good. Other then that, Deng looked good on the first slash basket of the game but he reallydidn't do much else. Sefolosha had 4 steals but 4 turnovers as well. The Bulls were way to sloppy in the 2nd half. Not a great performance by the Bulls but they still managed to get the W. Barrett was super quick on that last basket, but he did have some costly turnovers down the stretch. He better still beat out Luke.
TeaLeafReaderII
"You've got to be careful," said Skiles. "You can get lost in the highlights and not realize all the other things [Thomas is] not doing. He can be out there four minutes and make two unbelievable plays. We need that and we like that. But we've got to look at the overall game."

You can tell Skiles has been in this business a while. He is already preparing his stick to beat back all the fans and media that will be calling for TT to get more minutes.
Chisoxfn
I can't wait till Halloween when I can finally see a Bulls game. And if I'm lucky my new 50 inch Samsung HDTV will arrive just in time for me to see the game in High Def.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 25 2006, 03:18 PM) *
I can't wait till Halloween when I can finally see a Bulls game. And if I'm lucky my new 50 inch Samsung HDTV will arrive just in time for me to see the game in High Def.

Someday...Someday I'll upgrade from this 1984 vintage Radio Shack device I'm using...someday... mecry.gif mecry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.