Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's hear it....
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
hinrich fan
Ok no waiting!!! Lets have some predictions on Tuesday's game in Miami. The Bulls took 'em to 6 games last season in the playoffs. The Bulls have added a few more pieces to this year's team. I say with TNT and everyone watching...the Bulls win 105-98....how 'bout them apples....what the rest of ya think???

(Congrats to Mr. & MRS. Kirk Hinrich...)
Bullseye
I really don't know. What I will say is that it will be a close game, and the game will go down to the final tic.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (BearSox @ Oct 29 2006, 10:26 AM) *
I really don't know. What I will say is that it will be a close game, and the game will go down to the final tic.

...and that's where the Bulls take it....or for you Sox fans' as Hawk would say..."you can put it on the board....yeeeeeess!"
TeaLeafReaderII
Deng is going to explode!
Bulls 92
Heat 88
TOMSPY77
If Ben G can continue to get to the basket like he did, and get to the foul line, all thing are possible this year or next........

However, I still think there will be a growing period for the current team. So I say the Heat take the game, but the Bulls might take the confrence.

Bulls 93 - Heat 97

bullssmilie1.jpg
Cute Little Bulls Fan
i think its gonna go down to the wire and i think ben g is gonna win it for us and we can rain on their ring ceremony. bulls 98 heat 96 that is my prediction. bullssmilie1.jpg
Michael Jordan
Bulls 98
Heat 72
hinrich fan
QUOTE (Michael Jordan @ Oct 29 2006, 03:30 PM) *
Bulls 98
Heat 72

If it's by 26...who leads the Bulls in scoring in your pick???? Hinrich, Gordon, Deng.....good to see don't lack any confidence in the guys...guess MJ never did either!
CryptViLL
Bulls 104
Heat 99

Something like that i bet, prolly even a bit more offense due to the beginging of the season and people just getting there talent back (tho that could go eitehr way, cuase that could mean alot of missed shots, or bad defense), but i think the bulls will win. Tuff to say who will be the guy for the bulls on offense cause of how many weapons they always have.
Bullseye
this is completely off-topic, but doesn't Ben Wallace look like Eko from lost?
spiderman
Miami SHOULD win, but we've seen teams struggle on ring ceremony nights.

This first month is going to be a challenge for the Bulls with all the turnover in the lineup/rotation combined with the road games in November.

I think Miami wins 101-92.
madisonsmadhouse
Miami 91 Bulls 89
spencer958
Hey, I'm a Bulls fan from Louisville, KY. I have been a fan since 1987(I was 10)when I went to my first Bulls game(vs.Phoenix)and this is my first post on this great site. I think it will be close, but the Bulls will pull it out. Bulls 93 Heat 88
sport1016
gordon will abuse the glove on his way to the rim
deng and noc will both embarrass antoine walker's D
Bulls will run all over them
hinrich will keep dwade in check
tyrus, bwallace, and pj will combine for at least 5 blocks

bulls 98 heat 91
Chisoxfn
Bulls pull out a close one, 89-86.
Michael Jordan
QUOTE (hinrich fan @ Oct 29 2006, 05:33 PM) *
If it's by 26...who leads the Bulls in scoring in your pick???? Hinrich, Gordon, Deng.....good to see don't lack any confidence in the guys...guess MJ never did either!

What did I say? And I was actually being generous.. 42 point blowout! on the road.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.