Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kobe says almost clipper or bull
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
DutheDoduhon21
i didnt see it all but he said he almost became a clipper or bull, and it was a real possibility, i dont know when that would have happened thoe. it was on comcast sports net. did anyone see the whole thing?
spiderman
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Oct 29 2006, 10:14 PM) *
i didnt see it all but he said he almost became a clipper or bull, and it was a real possibility, i dont know when that would have happened thoe. it was on comcast sports net. did anyone see the whole thing?

This was when he was an unrestricted free agent a season or two ago. John Paxson made a serious run at Bryant, and Jim Gray, extremely close to Bryant as an reporter, had reported at the time that the Bulls were given serious consideration by Kobe....The Clippers had a ton of cap space at the time, and they were seen as an alternative for Kobe to stay in LA, and get the max from the Clippers.
madisonsmadhouse
I hate to say this, but I really don't think Kobe will win anything without another superstar on his team with him. he just doesn't have that strong personality to carry a group.
bschmaranz
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 30 2006, 10:01 AM) *
I hate to say this, but I really don't think Kobe will win anything without another superstar on his team with him. he just doesn't have that strong personality to carry a group.

If last night's performance by Bynum is a glimpse into what we'll be seeing from this kid, he might have that "other superstar".
CryptViLL
I picked up bynum in a few of my fantasy leagues, see what he can do for me wink.gif.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (bschmaranz @ Nov 1 2006, 12:09 PM) *
If last night's performance by Bynum is a glimpse into what we'll be seeing from this kid, he might have that "other superstar".

He's incredibly talented and there is a reason why the Pacers were demanding him in any trade talks between the lakers/Pacers in regards to Artest last year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.