Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Opening Night
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
What is everyone's prediction for the season. With opening night here I figure its time to get this place rocking and rolling again, so make a prediction and remember to tell your friends to come on by and join us in what may just be a very very special Bulls season cheers.gif

52 wins and the NBA title. The only thing that would stop us are injuries or our complete lack of low post offense (which is a very serious issue) and yes I am making a homer prediction but damn it, we are definately a title contender so why not pick the BULLS!!! Drinking.gif
Balta1701-B
Damn I'm conflicted on this.

I think the Bulls are going to be in the top 3 seeds in the East, probably #2, depending on injuries and so on.

And if they get into the playoffs, they will have a defense that can stop anyone...to the point that it could win it all with ease if things come together.

But I'm just so bloody nervous about picking a team to win it all with so many new parts and so many people who are still on their way up. This team can be there at the end, but I just want to see someone show me that they have the balls to be the closer for this team, someone who you just give the ball to and ask them to win the game at the end.
Pippen Aint Easy
I see 54 to 56 wins, with the Heat having 2-3 more wins then them. A #2 seed heading into the playoffs. Making a possible trade after the all-star break for a SG/SF defender to guard Wade in the Eastern Conference finals.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Pippen Aint Easy @ Oct 31 2006, 12:37 PM) *
I see 54 to 56 wins, with the Heat having 2-3 more wins then them. A #2 seed heading into the playoffs. Making a possible trade after the all-star break for a SG/SF defender to guard Wade in the Eastern Conference finals.

Personally I really doubt the heat will get the #1 seed. I think they're quite liable to do exactly what they did last year...play loose the whole season, with guys like Shaq and Payton and Mourning taking extra rest and never giving their best effort, and try to flip the on switch in the playoffs. The Heat will win their division, but they may finish with the 3rd or 4th best record in the conference...especially if a few guys get hurt (Which is almost certain).
CryptViLL
Toronto all the way.

you heard it here first.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (iWiN4PreP @ Oct 31 2006, 03:39 PM) *
Toronto all the way.

you heard it here first.

You lost points for that one 'iWiN4Prep'...
whitesoxfan101
51-31 was my pick before tonight, and I'm sticking with it.
spencer958
I think the Bulls will get 50-51 wins and be a 2-3 seed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.