Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What a great way to start
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
cars
- Held Miami to 38.5% from the field
- Outrebounded Miami 49-29, including beating them 13-4 on the offensive side
- Getting 55 points from our bench
- The interior defense today was awesome. Miami had to settle for a lot of Jumpers
- Tyrus Thomas. His block and that amazing dunk were great. And his steal was nice to see too, the way he filled the passing lane. His hyper drives not so great. Once he settles a little he'll be great. Defensively he plays very, very well. It's the other end.
- Only Kirk played over 30 minutes
- Ben Wallace showed what we can expect

I'm just giddy. I don't much like the Heat (I think it's a disgrace to the league that Gary Payton, Jason Williams, Antoine Walker, and Thug Posey have rings now) so I took double pleasure in seeing them get whomped.
GreatScott82
If this is a sign of things to come, then start saving up for Finals tix. Wow all around dominant game by the Bulls. I was most impressed by Duhon's offense, because he is known as a pure defender. Sefolosha and Tyrus both had outstadning debuts. Both showing their athleticism on both ends of the court. This team has major depth. It has to be the deepest team in the NBA 1-12. Maybe not 1-5 , but our bench can play with the best of em. Should be a fun, fun year!!
2005 White Sox.
2006 Bears AND Bulls?!? Okay okay im getting caried away here wink.gif
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Nov 1 2006, 07:38 AM) *
2006 Bears AND Bulls?!? Okay okay im getting caried away here wink.gif

Steve Kerr had a great line towards the end of the game last night. I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact words, but you'll get the idea.

"How great must it be for Chicago sports fans right now. You've got the Bulls who now have championship aspirations, the Bears who are undefeated, the White Sox won the world series, and the Cubs (3 second pause) oh nevermind."
Pippen Aint Easy
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 1 2006, 09:55 AM) *
Steve Kerr had a great line towards the end of the game last night. I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact words, but you'll get the idea.

"How great must it be for Chicago sports fans right now. You've got the Bulls who now have championship aspirations, the Bears who are undefeated, the White Sox won the world series, and the Cubs (3 second pause) oh nevermind."

That was CLASSIC! Seriously though, great night for ALL. I was just glad Big Ben didn't complain about not playing in the 4th quarter. tongue.gif
Chisoxfn
That was a brilliant first game. Defensively we looked ridiculously good and wow does Ben Wallace hit the boards. With him hammering the boards, I loved the way we pushed things real quick following rebounds.

The best part is, with our depth we are the type of team that can flat run the opposition off the court. We keep them from being able to get set and play strong defense and than run like the wind on offense and dang.

We have a very tough game tonight cause there is a definate shot of a letdown following that type of win. Plus the Magic will be jacked up for there first game of the season and obviously this is our first regular season back to back game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.