Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Magic
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Chisoxfn
The Bulls tough opening stretch continues as they look for there 2nd straight win and a 2-0 start agains the upstart Magic. Orlando finished real strong down the stretch and they have what could be a dominant 4/5 with Darko/Howard.

Should be a real test, especially considering the Bulls are playing in back to back games for the first time this year while the Magic will be fresh and rested.
madisonsmadhouse
That front line is going to give the Bulls fits. Its one thing to run on an old team like Miami, its going to be another to do it against a younger team like Orlando. Its going to be a close one.
soxfan101
I like how PJ Brown and Ben Wallace can dominate the inside game on defense.... B4 guys like Howard would be able to dominate us... not 2 sure about that now cool.gif
Jo Jo English
This could be a real tough game for the Bulls. Factoring in the back-to-back aspect and coming off the emotional high that they must have had last night, this will be a very good challenge for the Bulls, mentally. The Magic are rested and looking to come out and establish themselves as one of the up-and-coming teams in the East. They know that knocking off this Bulls team would be a nice little statement from them to start their season.

It should be a very close game... and while I won't predict a loss... I would be very impressed with a victory.

Regardless... GO BULLS !!!!!
CryptViLL
It should be a very close game... and while I won't predict a loss... I would be very impressed with a victory.

good quote, i agree with that.

go bulls.
chimpy2121
No TV for me tonight. I was banking for it to be on Sunshine Sports, but it is on My 65. Stupid good for nothing Florida team.sad.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Nov 1 2006, 01:50 PM) *
No TV for me tonight. I was banking for it to be on Sunshine Sports, but it is on My 65. Stupid good for nothing Florida team.sad.gif

NBA League pass has a free preview this week so if you have access to those channels you'll be able to get the game.
chimpy2121
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 1 2006, 05:06 PM) *
NBA League pass has a free preview this week so if you have access to those channels you'll be able to get the game.

Thanks for the heads up, but I live in a spiffy dorm. :/

I can't wait for next year with an apartment, HDtv, and most importantly, a kegerator.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Nov 1 2006, 03:53 PM) *
Thanks for the heads up, but I live in a spiffy dorm. :/

I can't wait for next year with an apartment, HDtv, and most importantly, a kegerator.

My HD was supposed to come yesterday but instead it comes today. That said I won't set it up till the weekend now, just cause I need a buddy to come by and help me lift it onto the stand. Plus I need to get rid of my old tv first (giving it to the old man).

God I can't wait to watch the nationally televised Bulls games in HD.
TeaLeafReaderII
You know sweets is in the dog house because when a PF goes down, TT, they activate a sub 6' point guard instead of him.

Wonder if Barret will get any playing time! LETS GO ANDRE!!!!!

Come on Skiles put Chopu in we need some energy!
DrunkBomber
Grant Hill isnt injured yet this season? Wow?
Bullseye
sloppy play so far. nice move by lil' ben.

We need Ben Gordon this season, IMO. He is our sharpshooter.
DrunkBomber
Bulls have come out sloppy last two games. Second quarter is when they are gonna make a run but they need to play better early.
Bullseye
wow, the magic are hitting everything.

we need to capitalize on that foul.

there goes that
WHarris1
Hideous start

Watching Ben Gordon play defense is not one of my favorite activities. Offense is fine though smile.gif
Bullseye
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Nov 1 2006, 06:34 PM) *
Hideous start

Watching Ben Gordon play defense is not one of my favorite activities.

But watching him play offense is delightful.
Jo Jo English
Have the Magic missed a shot yet? Sure doesn't feel like it. It has been a tough start, but there is still plenty of time to recover and make this a close game at the half. Then, we have 24 minutes to determine the winner... after all the early game excitement has subsided.

Just get the lead down to 5 points or so by the half.
CryptViLL
uglyyy
TeaLeafReaderII
I blame the new cheap indoor-outdoor balls.
Bullseye
QUOTE (Jo Jo English @ Nov 1 2006, 06:36 PM) *
Have the Magic missed a shot yet? Sure doesn't feel like it. It has been a tough start, but there is still plenty of time to recover and make this a close game at the half. Then, we have 24 minutes to determine the winner... after all the early game excitement has subsided.

Just get the lead down to 5 points or so by the half.

just keep it within reach.
TeaLeafReaderII
HOLY CRAP WALLACE JUST MADE FREE THROWS!!!!!!!! snr.gif snr.gif
DrunkBomber
Darko sucks
TeaLeafReaderII
wallace out... Deng in... small line up out there... Howard is going to destroy us....
WHarris1
Down 12, could have been way worse. HAVE TO have a better 2nd.

Q: Does anything piss Willie off more than missed free throws?

A: No.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Nov 1 2006, 06:46 PM) *
Down 12, could have been way worse. HAVE TO have a better 2nd.

Q: Does anything piss Willie off more than missed free throws?

A: No.

not even 2 steals in a row by the same magic player....?

<----wondering aloud why griffin is even on the court... let alone the team....
DrunkBomber
Duhon...my pick to click!!!

Grant Hill still isnt injured????

QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 1 2006, 06:38 PM) *
I blame the new cheap indoor-outdoor balls.

I wonder what those feel like that theyre complaining so much
WHarris1
MAKE MOTHER freaking FREE THROWS
TeaLeafReaderII
these turnovers are killing me...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Terrible display of basketball today fellas..
WHarris1
Someone want to protect the ball?

Does ANYONE want to play defense?
TeaLeafReaderII
magic shooting 66.7 %....
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Well part of it is because the Magic are lucky but WHY THE HELL isnt Ben Wallace in there?
DBAH0
Nice start by my Magic.

Nice to see Hill 5 for 5 after his sloppy shooting in the pre - season, and Dwight hitting his shots (he's going to be a monster this season).

You know the Bulls are going to come back though, so we've got to respond when that happens.
WHarris1
MAKE. FREE. THROWS.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Also Im wondering.. WHY DOESNT WALLACE GO WITH THE FRO? We have not seen it this year he better have it..
WHarris1
20 point deficit, fish me
TeaLeafReaderII
Lets go Selfosha energize these mothers
Jo Jo English
I see no urgency to protect the ball or to turn up the pressure defensively. I don't see the Bulls in the right mindset to make a serious run at winning this game.

Damn.
WHarris1
Gordon misses a FT, gets a lane violation so a 2nd chance...and still misses....
DrunkBomber
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 1 2006, 07:06 PM) *
Also Im wondering.. WHY DOESNT WALLACE GO WITH THE FRO? We have not seen it this year he better have it..

If he doesnt they have nothing to fear therefor hes useless...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
No way in hell the Magic are better team than we are.. NO FREAKIN' WAY
DBAH0
Orlando's FG% so far; .676%
Chicago's FT% so far; .588%

I'm honestly shocked we've got 58 points on you guys considering your defensive prowess.
Jo Jo English
I had better see more effort Friday night when I am at the game. If I have to see Ron Artest celebrating on our court I will be very unhappy.

Thankfully I think Coach Skiles is going to do his best to wake these guys up.... starting at half-time of this game. They may not be able to come back tonight, but they need to at least show up for a part of the game.
danman31
Thanks NBA for scheduling us with back to back road games to start the year with the circus trip not far away.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 1 2006, 07:09 PM) *
No way in hell the Magic are better team than we are.. NO FREAKIN' WAY

Jameer Nelson is way underrated....
Howard is scary good
and Grant Hill is healthy...

I picked them to finish ahead of the bulls this year huh.gif
DrunkBomber
On a bright note Gordon looks a lot better tonight offensively.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Jo Jo English @ Nov 1 2006, 07:13 PM) *
I had better see more effort Friday night when I am at the game. If I have to see Ron Artest celebrating on our court I will be very unhappy.

Thankfully I think Coach Skiles is going to do his best to wake these guys up.... starting at half-time of this game. They may not be able to come back tonight, but they need to at least show up for a part of the game.

this the bulls we are talking about... nothing is over.
DrunkBomber
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 1 2006, 07:14 PM) *
this the bulls we are talking about... nothing is over.

I agree. I think its unlikely theyll win playing the way they are but I wouldnt call an NBA game over in the first half. Especially the Bulls
Chicago Bulls Franchise
The Bulls are missing Tyrus Thomas' energy.
WHarris1
These refs are so freaking dumb, wtf. Not that their calls have been bad or anything but that end of the half sequence was downright retarded.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.