Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls on WGN Tonight
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pippen Aint Easy
My Chicago brothers, is tonight's game not on WGN? I live in Phoenix and checked my Cox cable listings and it does not show WGN as having tonight's game on out here. Is it only local?

Help.
Chisoxfn
The game isn't on WGN. Well at least I don't think it is. On the bright side, NBA League Pass is on a free trial so if you have digital cable you'll be able to watch the game on League Pass (and I know its scheduled on there cause I have my DVR set to record it).
madisonsmadhouse
The Bulls are on WGN tonight, but I have no idea whether it is a superstation game or not. With it being opening night I would imagine they would broadcast nationally, but I can't find anything that saids that for sure.
sport1016
it sucks

im in champaign and every year a few games are just shown in chicagoland, but it seems like more and more every year i've been down here.

I am getting nervous bc so far i think their have only been two possible wgn broadcasts (including preseason) and neither have been down here

i don't want to miss that many games

can we start a petition? something?

if the next wgn game isn't shown outside chicago, someone has to do something
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Nov 6 2006, 12:06 PM) *
it sucks

im in champaign and every year a few games are just shown in chicagoland, but it seems like more and more every year i've been down here.

I am getting nervous bc so far i think their have only been two possible wgn broadcasts (including preseason) and neither have been down here

i don't want to miss that many games

can we start a petition? something?

if the next wgn game isn't shown outside chicago, someone has to do something

I wrote a letter to wgn a couple years ago all pissed off about it not being on superstation. They said that they are limited by the contract they have huh.gif
Wanne
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 3 2006, 12:09 PM) *
The game isn't on WGN. Well at least I don't think it is. On the bright side, NBA League Pass is on a free trial so if you have digital cable you'll be able to watch the game on League Pass (and I know its scheduled on there cause I have my DVR set to record it).

Right on!...thanks for the info!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.