TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
SoxFan1
bullssmilie1.jpg
CryptViLL
go chitown bulls
DrunkBomber
Bacardi and cola
WHarris1
Someone tell Gordon to stop shooting so damn much.
SoxFan1
21-14. Bulls playing well so far.

Wallace is sick defensively.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Great defense by Big Ben. Luol is becoming more consistent. Looks like he is off to the right start so far in this game.
DrunkBomber
Nocc with a nice 3
SoxFan1
Noc for 3!!!! Offensive rebound by Big Ben leads to the trey.
WHarris1
24-18, 1:30 to play in the 1st. Close the quarter strong.
SoxFan1
I'm surprised they didn't T up Wallace. Tyson Chandler get's 3 T's if he does that this season lol.
WHarris1
27-20 after one.

PJ and Big Ben, good. Gordon, decent (on pace for 40 FGA though...) Deng good as well.
SoxFan1
I'm glad we're starting to go to PJ down low. He has some low-post abilities.

I <3 Thabo.

35-22. Thabo and Ben making a nice combo.

Thabo blocks Gadzuric! Noc and 1.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Nov 6 2006, 08:06 PM) *
27-20 after one.

PJ and Big Ben, good. Gordon, decent (on pace for 40 FGA though...) Deng good as well.

as long as ben keeps shooting over 50% and heading to the line I'm cool with 40 fga
SoxFan1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 6 2006, 08:29 PM) *
as long as ben keeps shooting over 50% and heading to the line I'm cool with 40 fga

laugh.gif Might as well ask for 50 points a game.

18 point lead at half time. 60-42.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Nov 6 2006, 08:37 PM) *
laugh.gif Might as well ask for 50 points a game.

18 point lead at half time. 60-42.

Gordon is an assist away from a double double.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Yeah thats crazy.. Gordon is either Hot or Cold... Today he is hot. Thabo is looking great, is Tyrus gonna play?
SoxFan1
Talk about closing a quarter. 19 point lead going into the 4th.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Great job by the Bulls tonight. Wallace, PJ, Sefolosha, and Deng all played well. I really like the Gordon, Sef combo as well.
bulls91
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 6 2006, 08:40 PM) *
Yeah thats crazy.. Gordon is either Hot or Cold... Today he is hot. Thabo is looking great, is Tyrus gonna play?

i am happy i picked gordon in the pick and click game
Jordan4life_2007
Thabo is like a combination of Ginobili and a young Doug Christie.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Nov 6 2006, 09:20 PM) *
i am happy i picked gordon in the pick and click game

It's between Gordon and PJ tonight.
DrunkBomber
Im switching my pick to click to gordon
Brian
Loul DANG!!!!!

QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Nov 6 2006, 09:23 PM) *
Thabo is like a combination of Ginobili and a young Doug Christie.

I hope he turns out better than Doug Christie.
Jordan4life_2007
Thabo and Khryapa are excellent passers.
DrunkBomber
Great game. Big win to start the week
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 6 2006, 09:43 PM) *
Loul DANG!!!!!
I hope he turns out better than Doug Christie.

Doug Christie was a quality player.
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Nov 6 2006, 10:46 PM) *
Doug Christie was a quality player.

Yup. For about a 3 or 4 year stretch, he was a top 5 perimiter defender in all of basketball. Good passer and rebounder. Good 3-point shooter. He was good for about 12-15 ppg. I'm not saying Christie is Thabo's ceiling. He just reminds me a little of him. I believe Skiles even said as much.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Nov 6 2006, 09:54 PM) *
Yup. For about a 3 or 4 year stretch, he was a top 5 perimiter defender in all of basketball. Good passer and rebounder. Good 3-point shooter. He was good for about 12-15 ppg. I'm not saying Christie is Thabo's ceiling. He just reminds me a little of him. I believe Skiles even said as much.

3 or 4 years? Christie had a solid career in Toronto and in Sacramento. I watched LOTS of Kings games, and Christie was what you call a shut down defender. He could pass and hit the 3. If Sef becomes as good or better than Christie, we got ourselves a helluva player.
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Nov 6 2006, 10:00 PM) *
3 or 4 years? Christie had a solid career in Toronto and in Sacramento. I watched LOTS of Kings games, and Christie was what you call a shut down defender. He could pass and hit the 3. If Sef becomes as good or better than Christie, we got ourselves a helluva player.

You're right. It was actually longer then that. He was damn good as a Raptor. I just remember him mostly from his time with the Kings. Like you, I'll be thrilled if Thabo turns out to be just as good or better. Not bad at all for the 16th pick of the draft.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Nov 6 2006, 10:06 PM) *
You're right. It was actually longer then that. He was damn good as a Raptor. I just remember him mostly from his time with the Kings. Like you, I'll be thrilled if Thabo turns out to be just as good or better. Not bad at all for the 16th pick of the draft.

That's the main comparison that I've been hearing since before the draft. That Thabo is a Doug Christie type player, and thats exactly what we need. Plus, he's got potential to be a better scorer than Christie.

I was always a bigger fan of the Thabo pick than the Thomas pick.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Nov 6 2006, 07:56 PM) *
Someone tell Gordon to stop shooting so damn much.

Who needed those 37 points anyway wink.gif

QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Nov 6 2006, 09:44 PM) *
Thabo and Khryapa are excellent passers.

The European players are a dream come true for Scott Skiles... The big guys can pass and handle the ball, everyone plays defense with their feet instead of their hands, most guys have solid middle range jumpshots. etc. These guys are perfect for this system.
Chisoxfn
I'm out of town on business but it was nice to see they kicked some butt. Can't wait till this weekend/next week when I get back in town and have access to my league pass.
WHarris1
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 7 2006, 08:22 AM) *
Who needed those 37 points anyway wink.gif

I'll be the first one to admit Ben played great, but he was on pace for 40 shots after one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.