Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs Celtics Game Thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
SoxFan1
7:30 PM CT Tip-Off - WGN

bringit.gif

And don't forget to get your picks to click in...
TeaLeafReaderII
GREAT NEWS BULLS FANS!

Normally, I'd feel bad about being happy for someone's misfortune, but considering how close the bulls are to the playoffs, in this case I will make an exception. The Boston globe is reporting that Paul Pierce didn't make the flight to Chicago because he is in the hospital being treated for a serious case of toe Gout. Without Pierce, todays game will be a cake walk for the Bulls! cheers.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif
Da Bulls 88
We need this win bullssmilie1.jpg
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Mar 31 2006, 10:03 PM)
GREAT NEWS BULLS FANS!

Normally, I'd feel bad about being happy for someone's misfortune, but considering how close the bulls are to the playoffs, in this case I will make an exception. The Boston globe is reporting that Paul Pierce didn't make the flight to Chicago because he is in the hospital being treated for a serious case of toe Gout. Without Pierce, todays game will be a cake walk for the Bulls! cheers.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif

April Fools right
SleepyWhiteSox
So why did the celtics have a st. pats jersey? They're always in celtic green. unsure.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 1 2006, 11:16 AM)
April Fools right

blink.gif ph34r.gif
Timoperezrulez
Wait so is Pierce out or not?
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Apr 1 2006, 04:58 PM)
Wait so is Pierce out or not?

I was just screwing around... Pierce does not have toe gout. tongue.gif
Timoperezrulez
Lol I figured that, just had to be positive though because you never know.
B-4-Bulls
Im going with a Bulls win 106-98

Deng 20 points 10 rebounds
Hinrich 12 points 4 rebounds 7 assists
Noc 21 points 12 rebounds
Sweets 6 points 6 rebounds
Chandler 7 points 6 rebounds
WHarris1
chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif

Bulls got it back to 3 but then just freaking fell asleep for the last minute.

Down 8 at half. WOW
WHarris1
Woooooooooooooooooooooo HUGE HUGE win.

1 GAME BACK

headbang.gif
NICE WORK BULLS
TeaLeafReaderII
snr.gif
Chisoxfn
Oh ya...giving us some more faith, hopefully they don't knock us back to the ground again.

Come on Bulls cheers.gif
Timoperezrulez
way to step up kirk hinrich
madisonsmadhouse
Holy Hell, someone else besides Gordon realized that they too could show up for the 4th quarter... The turning point was the BS technical foul assessed to Kirk while defending Wally World. Kirk took an elbow to the face, that of course the Refs missed, but then they called HInrich on a complete BS bailout call with Szerb jumping into Kirk and falling... That really got Hinrich fired up, and add that to good 4th quarter free throw shooting and tough rebounding, it adds up to the Bulls sitting two losses behind the sixers for the final playoff spot with two games to go against them.
hammerhead johnson
Man, thank God that we won. smile.gif

I didn't see the game, but according to the box score, Tyson had 9 offensive rebounds and only two defensive rebounds? It's usually the other way around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.