Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11/11 Bull vs Pacers thread
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
TeaLeafReaderII
bullssmilie1.jpg
Chicago Bulls Franchise
GO BULLS!
Brian
I like Noc and realizes he always starts slow, but he is nowhere near Dirk money. Only was he resembles dirk is the skin color.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I havent been watching that well.. Im doing a tutorial on photoshop biggrin.gif
Balta1701-B
This team just looks like they're still struggling to get into gear. 9 turnovers in the first quarter, some pretty annoying defensive letdowns...BWall and Deng have just dropped the ball a couple of times.
Tony82087
Im going to guess this isn't what Pax had in mind....These guys blow right now.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Ben Gordon will be traded, bet on that. Maybe not tomorrow but throughout this season im guessing he will be traded. And I hope.
Bullseye
defense showed up, I guess. Where's the offense?
Brian
QUOTE (BearSox @ Nov 11 2006, 09:32 PM) *
defense showed up, I guess. Where's the offense?

Just gonna say this. Really tight the second half. We are killing them on O-boards
Tony82087
Holy spiff, I just checked out the rest of November for our Bulls.

All I will say is we BETTER get this W tonight, they are going to need it...

Kirk with a huge 3 there...
SoxFan1
Ben Wallace: 8 points, 18 REBOUNDS, 4 assists

Wow!
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 11 2006, 09:21 PM) *
Ben Gordon will be traded, bet on that. Maybe not tomorrow but throughout this season im guessing he will be traded. And I hope.

Hey, I love Ben, but this is getting very frustrating. It's his third year, he should be over this on-off crap. I mean, look at Deng, he looks like he's starting to breakout, or at the very least he's being consistent. Between 12-18 points a game, 5-8 rebounds. It's his third year, looks like he gets it.

Anyway, I could see BG7 getting traded too, but during the year? Not so sure. If I have to see him go I would prefer it to be for a decent draft pick to get a good wing player. Maybe Rush from Kansas would be available mid-round. It might not even be needed, depending on Sefolosha.

For his own sake, I hope he has a FANTASTIC road trip.
bulls91
QUOTE (Chi-town23-33 @ Nov 11 2006, 10:55 PM) *
Hey, I love Ben, but this is getting very frustrating. It's his third year, he should be over this on-off crap. I mean, look at Deng, he looks like he's starting to breakout, or at the very least he's being consistent. Between 12-18 points a game, 5-8 rebounds. It's his third year, looks like he gets it.

Anyway, I could see BG7 getting traded too, but during the year? Not so sure. If I have to see him go I would prefer it to be for a decent draft pick to get a good wing player. Maybe Rush from Kansas would be available mid-round. It might not even be needed, depending on Sefolosha.

For his own sake, I hope he has a FANTASTIC road trip.

I think that I know why he is struggling so much, you think about it and his drink has still not came out so his mind is partially on that and the buiness end of that trying to market it some how.

But that is just my thought on why he is doing very back so far this season.
WHarris1
Was at the game tonight.

-Solid atmosphere, mainly in the 4th.
-Ben Wallace looked like a monster, Deng looked great, Hinrich the usual
-What the fish is Ben Gordon's deal?
SoxFan1
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Nov 11 2006, 11:10 PM) *
I think that I know why he is struggling so much, you think about it and his drink has still not came out so his mind is partially on that and the buiness end of that trying to market it some how.

Once you step on that court, your mind is 100% basketball. I can guarantee you that is not why BG is struggling.
WHarris1
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Nov 11 2006, 11:10 PM) *

Is that a joke?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.