Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I wanna know...
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
hinrich fan
we're getting ready to start the Texas Triangle tomorrow through this week...what is everyone's take on the Bulls swinging deep in the heart of Texas ???...of course four more road games to follow...holla back your thoughts...
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (hinrich fan @ Nov 13 2006, 07:35 PM) *
we're getting ready to start the Texas Triangle tomorrow through this week...what is everyone's take on the Bulls swinging deep in the heart of Texas ???...of course four more road games to follow...holla back your thoughts...

Three very good teams... leaving Texas with one win would be a victory in my book.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 13 2006, 07:37 PM) *
Three very good teams... leaving Texas with one win would be a victory in my book.

care to say which one city the W comes in???
bulls91
i would say that we can get two of the three games i say the spurs if we can shut down duncan, ginobli are the olny ones that we have to worry about in that game. and the rockets if wallace can shut down Ming then we will have that game in the books but it all depends on the way wallace plays D in both games.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Nov 13 2006, 09:13 PM) *
i would say that we can get two of the three games i say the spurs if we can shut down duncan, ginobli are the olny ones that we have to worry about in that game. and the rockets if wallace can shut down Ming then we will have that game in the books but it all depends on the way wallace plays D in both games.

I hope your right, but I think you are being a little too optomistic. Have you seen yao play lately? Right now, I'm not sure there is a center in the league that I would feel good matching up against him... even as physical as Wallace he is still giving up something like 6 inches to him...

Those are two of the premier big men in the league... I'm not sure Wallace wins those battles... maybe he can get him into foul trouble huh.gif

QUOTE (hinrich fan @ Nov 13 2006, 07:46 PM) *
care to say which one city the W comes in???

Honestly, I'm not sure. The Mavericks haven't played too well lately. Bulls might be able to eek one out in Dallas.

Who knows though, if the outside shot starts dropping (Gordon, I'm looking at you) Bulls can beat anyone.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 13 2006, 07:37 PM) *

That's exactly how I feel about it. That is three tough games for a young team that is still trying to find its identity.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 14 2006, 08:17 AM) *
That's exactly how I feel about it. That is three tough games for a young team that is still trying to find its identity.

Man, and not only is it 3 games on the road against very tough teams, it's 3 games in 4 days too, with one of them on national TV.

It would be really nice to come away with 2 wins. That would say a ton about this team. It'd be almost just as nice to come away with 1 win but have Gordon find his shot...I could live with that too. Or just 1 win but we put up a fight in the other 2 games.

If we only win 1, then I really do care how we look in the other 2. If this team is going to start to work together, yes it's going to be a challenge, but they have to basically start being better every time out.
CryptViLL
2-3 wins = amazing
1 win = victory
0 wins = loss.
DutheDoduhon21
i was watching nbc5 news and they said on the "circus trip" thabo and tyrus will be doing things for the veterans, whatever they ask them to do. i hope they are taking the trip seiosly thoe because we really need to win some of these games.
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Nov 14 2006, 04:20 PM) *
i was watching nbc5 news and they said on the "circus trip" thabo and tyrus will be doing things for the veterans, whatever they ask them to do. i hope they are taking the trip seiosly thoe because we really need to win some of these games.

Trust me, they'll take it seriously. This is just typical rookie duties. Happens all around the league on all the teams. They should just be thankful they've got some nice guys. Imagine what Charles Oakley did to Scottie Pippen when he first got here.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Hey Chi-Town the bears are 8-1 now biggrin.gif
DutheDoduhon21
who cares go vikes!
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Nov 14 2006, 04:20 PM) *

not just the circus trip... I'm pretty sure the rookies will be doing that the whole year.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Chi-town23-33 @ Nov 14 2006, 04:23 PM) *
Trust me, they'll take it seriously. This is just typical rookie duties. Happens all around the league on all the teams. They should just be thankful they've got some nice guys. Imagine what Charles Oakley did to Scottie Pippen when he first got here.

Exactly, it is a right of passage. It has nothing to do with what happens on the practice or playing floor.

QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Nov 14 2006, 05:44 PM) *
who cares go vikes!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.