Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: God Knows why Harrington plays
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Gladiator
mad.gif can someone tell me why Skiles plays this scum? he is soooo bad and cant do ne thing at all. Cant shoot 2 inchers. The only thing he CAN do is shoot a 5 foot jumpshot on ocassions. I would rather play Schencher 10 out of 10 times rather than I would Harrington. Number one Luke can at least defend a big man rather than letting him go by for help like harrington does. Number 2 Luke can pass and see the floor way better then Othella so why doesnt he play? "Bad boy" Skiles is trying new things laugh.gif
JPargo
Good court coach?
The Gladiator
QUOTE (JPargo @ Apr 1 2006, 08:34 PM)
Good court coach?

lol most likely, I hate the way he plays his subs, Half the time im sure he just guesses and tries different things wich is something a Jr high coach would do, shouldnt happen on the NBA level. You should know by now who can play, and who cant. Its obvious that Othella Harrington CANT play. I dont know the last time he took a charge, most of the time he is always late at getting in position.
The Gladiator
just wondering, does ne body else hate watching him play too? Hopefully im not the only one cuz I usually walk away from the tv or get popcorn when he comes in, cuz it wont be pretty. laugh.gif
Timoperezrulez
He was the only one doing anything when he was in tonight(7 points).
The Gladiator
QUOTE (Timoperezrulez @ Apr 1 2006, 09:29 PM)
He was the only one doing anything when he was in tonight(7 points).

also on 1-6 shooting.. I just dont like this guy on our team. I didnt like him last year but now more than ever because skiles plays him more and I have no idea why because he gives us nothing. Only on ocassions does he give us a good game. Very Rare.
TeaLeafReaderII
he is significantly better than Luke. The fouls he drew in the the second played a big part of keeping the Celtics from running away with it.

Bulls probably ought to replace him... but they should do it with a better player... Luke isn't.
CubbiesFan07
harrington can hit shots like wennington lol. same place on the floor.

i cant STAND his defense though, its horrible. i watch PG's drive on him all the time and he stands there lik DURRRRRRRRRR
madisonsmadhouse
The Bulls have nothing in the middle of the floor right now. Every guy they run out onto the floor as a 4 or 5 has major holes in his game. The really need to hit a home run either in the draft or free agency to fill that up.
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 2 2006, 12:18 PM)
The Bulls have nothing in the middle of the floor right now. Every guy they run out onto the floor as a 4 or 5 has major holes in his game. The really need to hit a home run either in the draft or free agency to fill that up.

There is absolutely no question about it. I can't stand Schenscher, Allen, Harrington, Sweetney, etc.

It's a god damn shame that we ended up with the #3 overall pick in 2004. If we had a Top 2 pick, we could have landed Dwight Howard or Emeka Okafor instead of Ben Gordon. You look at the rest of that draft, and there were simply no good big men available. We got fucked in that draft, man. Terrible.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 2 2006, 12:39 PM)
There is absolutely no question about it. I can't stand Schenscher, Allen, Harrington, Sweetney, etc.

It's a god damn shame that we ended up with the #3 overall pick in 2004. If we had a Top 2 pick, we could have landed Dwight Howard or Emeka Okafor instead of Ben Gordon. You look at the rest of that draft, and there were simply no good big men available. We got fucked in that draft, man. Terrible.

Our deal for the 7th pick turned out all right.
The Gladiator
I love Schencher biggrin.gif
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Apr 2 2006, 03:10 PM)
Our deal for the 7th pick turned out all right.

Yep, it sure did. We couldn't lose at that slot, what with Deng and Iggy available.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 2 2006, 12:39 PM)

That was by far Paxson's worse pick. We could have had Igo and Deng which may have given us some limited offense, but it would have given us two guys that are lengthy athletes and can defend both 2's and 3's (Deng sitll needs to get a bit stronger, but both are going to be very good defensive players in this league).
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 2 2006, 05:03 PM)
That was by far Paxson's worse pick. We could have had Igo and Deng which may have given us some limited offense, but it would have given us two guys that are lengthy athletes and can defend both 2's and 3's (Deng sitll needs to get a bit stronger, but both are going to be very good defensive players in this league).

Wow, just the thought of having a perimiter defender like Iguodala on the Bulls is enough to make me cream my shorts. That guy is a straight up freak that is capable of smothering you to death. After Bowen retires, he'll be going heads up with Artest for the "Best Perimiter Defender" title. Iggy is a true defensive legend in the making.
JPargo
Hmm i havent seen Othella play in a couple of games. Maybe its because we are on a streak and dont want to Mess it up. hehe
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (JPargo @ Apr 4 2006, 09:17 PM)
Hmm i havent seen Othella play in a couple of games. Maybe its because we are on a streak and dont want to Mess it up. hehe

Sweets has been getting his minutes... and hes been looking alright with the extra time on the floor huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.