CBF; your game analyst/talkbulls writer

Struggling to find a starting lineup Skiles came up with starters of Duhon, Hinrich, Deng, Nocioni, Wallace. They got off to a terrible start again and from what I saw, Chris Duhon is not a starter. He brings absolutely nothing to the table as a starting Point Guard on this team. He reminds me of Eric Snow with better defense. I dont even think he scored to be frank. But Luol Deng saved us from being blown out early with 15 first half points and 6 early rebounds. The game kept going back and forth in the 2nd half where the game stood within around 3-7 points as the Bulls trailed most of the time. Hinrich added some more offense to pull the Bulls within 8 at the beginning of the 4th. Gordon, who did not start tonight, caught fire early but faded late. He ended the game with 17 points. I will say this, he looks alot more comfortable as a 6th man without all the added pressure. Noconi, another addition to the starting lineup had a bad game tonight although I dont worry about noc, he will bounce back. I just dont know if I toatlly agree with him starting because of his size but he does give effort and defense PF's better than you expect.

Things I noticed from tonights game is.... I said before, Chris Duhon is not a starter in this league or atleast right now. He is better off the bench, which is why I believe we should still start Thabo Sefolosha even though he struggled in tonights game. The Bulls need size in the backcourt, especially if Nocioni is starting. He may make those rookie mistakes but his defense makes up for alot of them and he and Kirk this year seem to have a good combination going. Luol Deng has grown immensly this season. He is so much stronger and as I said this before I can see Luol Deng being a 20 and 8-10 guy this season. Wallace seems to have lost atleast a small step in his performance and Deng is only growing. If Kirk remains consistent and be that 17-20 point guy and Deng around a 20 point player the Bulls will be fine but we have to REMAIN consistent. We cant have this, "One player hot one night, and another player the other night." The Bulls next game is against the Houston Rockets who are on fire coming into this game. I feer if we couldnt stop Eric Dampier from destroying us, how are we going to stop Yao? I hope we play much better tomorrow, I expect a new lineup again tomorrow.