Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nov. 16 @ Houston
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
TeaLeafReaderII
Have you gotten your picks to click in this week?

The field is still wide open so you won't be that far behind if you jump in now.
CryptViLL
go bulls.
ive been terrible with this pick to click. lol.
ihavent won one yet. i dont think.

but go bulls. gonna be tuff game
SoxFan1
I think Deng is going to put his name on the map tonight.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Hes my pick to click pick biggrin.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
new starting line up got off to a much better start this week. bullssmilie1.jpg Largely because their 3s have been dropping.

Yao is taken out and

Brown subs for Chapu
Thomas for Walllace

I'm interested to see how this line up does. Cagy veteran + the rook.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus isnt wearing his mask???

uh oh.. Wallace left to the locker room? Not good.. Could be his knee?

Nocioni has been terrible all season. He is shooting way to many threes. If he is the starting Power Forward then his job is to score in the paint. I just have a gut feeling the Bulls will make a big trade sometime soon because I dont see how Paxson can withstand a whole season without a go to guy downlow. Nocioni is also a guy who shouldnt be starting if you ask me.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 16 2006, 07:49 PM) *
Tyrus isnt wearing his mask???

uh oh.. Wallace left to the locker room? Not good.. Could be his knee?

Nocioni has been terrible all season. He is also a guy who shouldnt be starting if you ask me.

Nocioni might be a little tired our from playing the worlds... he played a lot of minutes. I wouldn't mind seeing them letting Brown start again.

thomas got a block on yao, but then picked up 2 quick fouls...

He is going to be special once he gets a little more experience.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Pretty hard to win a game when your getting outrebounded 23-9
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 16 2006, 07:57 PM) *
Pretty hard to win a game when your getting outrebounded 23-9

thats the problem with playing against 10 feet tall Chinese guys huh.gif

I honestly think Yao might be a character from space jam.

awful awful quarter

Tyson Tyrus needs to try to dunk over someone and fire the team up
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I really hate to say this but im going to anyways.. The Bulls are not that good. Especially if they dont have that Big guy downlow we will not make it past the first round of the playoffs again. This is pitiful. Scott FREAKING Padgett is lighting us up.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 16 2006, 08:05 PM) *
I really hate to say this but im going to anyways.. The Bulls are not that good. Especially if they dont have that Big guy downlow we will not make it past the first round of the playoffs again. This is pitiful. Scott FREAKING Padgett is lighting us up.

I think you are reading too much into the circus trip. I'm not saying your wrong.... but let them get a few more games in at home before you make that decision.

THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!

SWEETS SEES THE FLOOR FOR THE FIRST TIME OF THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 16 2006, 08:09 PM) *
I think you are reading too much into the circus trip. I'm not saying your wrong.... but let them get a few more games in at home before you make that decision.

THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!
SWEETS SEES THE FLOOR FOR THE FIRST TIME OF THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah and he got alot fatter and got owned by Yao. Bulls with another disgusting first half... mad.gif dry.gif

Bulls shooting an oustounding 40% and getting outrebounded 12-27. Nobody is doing anything tonight, we might have a record low in points for our Pick to click game winner..
TeaLeafReaderII
Skiles inspirational talk to Sweets at the half:

Skiles: "you remember your birthday party?"
sweets: blink.gif
Skiles: "Remember how happy you were we went to McDonalds?"
Sweets: smile.gif
Skiles: "Remember how someone ate your Big Mac but we could never figure who?"
Sweets mecry.gif
Skiles: "It was that 8 foot Chinese man over there"
Sweetw: mad.gif

I'm predicting 15 points and 8 boards for sweets in the second half.
Yao gets into foul trouble early. And the six foot seven... 400 pound man from georgetown makes his triumphant return to the starting line up in san antonio. cheers.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
HOLY COW!!!! If you guys were watching the TNT halftime show, Kobe Bryant bought Charles, Kenny, Reggie and Ernie ALL PS3's!!!!!!! They were estatic, the dude brought them in and set them on the table and Charles kept sayin' "OMG OMG" lol. I wish I were them laugh.gif
WHarris1
Playing like ass again, c'mon guys!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Lol the Bulls are absolutely pathetic.. They couldnt beat ANYBODY.
CryptViLL
sad.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Good thing we got Malik Allen in there....
TeaLeafReaderII
Ben is leading the bulls in rebounding.....

and no, I'm not referring to ben wallace banghead.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
This is quite comical to say the least. Wallace is pathetic, 3 rebounds LMAO. Hinrich and Gordon are doing well. Deng sucks at defense, Thomas gets in foul trouble and gives us nothing. Malik Allen is not good. We have no defense we have no go to scorer down low. Im starting to REALLY want Chris Webber more and more by the minute.
TeaLeafReaderII
chipping away at the lead... Gordon is finding his shot....

perhaps some 4th quarter heroics are in order?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Does Ben Wallace even want to play?

Meanwhile... Gordon is heating it up.
TeaLeafReaderII
I <3 BG7

with in 10... one quarter left to play...

if I didn't have a huge biochemistry test tomorrow... I would be running to the bars to catch the exciting conclusion to this game.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Idk Gordon is only good when he is on.. And he is way too inconsistent, that is why I believe he will still be traded. But for right now he is on fire.
WHarris1
Down 11, 6:48 to go.

Blah.
TeaLeafReaderII
Ben is playing with more passion then anyone else out there tonight. If they trade him I would be very sad.

Hey check this out

rebounds:

Bull's guards: 13
Bull's front court: 14

ouch!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Not sure why Nocioni is shooting?
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 16 2006, 09:25 PM) *
Not sure why Nocioni is shooting?

when Gordon is hot, why is anyone who doesn't have a seven on their back shooting?

come on... couple big stops and big shots and they can steal this game...

/says a little prayer

bullssmilie1.jpg

Jesus... is it just me or is every other team worlds better at free throw shooting then the Bulls are...

I'm in your head... miss the free throw....

miss the free throw

for the love of god miss.,...
WHarris1
Bulls lose...again...

AWESOME

Phenomenal effort from Ben, no one else really.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Bulls lose... AGAIN
TeaLeafReaderII
This is more depressing then when I found out Robert Fripp sold out.

oh well at least they made it exciting....
Chicago Bulls Franchise
OMFG HE GOT FOULED WTF?
TeaLeafReaderII
they need to just start Ben and say fish it. If you start 0-9 we don't give a crap... just keep shooting.

The talent is there Skiles just needs to give him a vote of confidence.

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 16 2006, 09:49 PM) *
OMFG HE GOT FOULED WTF?

what happened... I stopped paying attention when head made the free throws?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 16 2006, 09:52 PM) *
they need to just start Ben and say fish it. If you start 0-9 we don't give a crap... just keep shooting.
The talent is there Skiles just needs to give him a vote of confidence.
what happened... I stopped paying attention when head made the free throws?

nah.. Like I said he is WAY TOO INCOSISTENT to be a starter. He is a good 6th man like Ricky Davis was one year. A guy that can come out and light it up some games to help lead your team to victory. He isnt a starter..Yet and I dont know if he will ever be unless he is a point guard but he wont be anytime soon with Kirk here.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 16 2006, 09:49 PM) *
OMFG HE GOT FOULED WTF?

I hate to say it, but it was the right call. As much as I wanted it to be a foul, Noc jumped into Battier.
madisonsmadhouse
Well I gotta say it was nice to see them rally, and it was excellent to see Ben get HOT.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Ben Gordon is great... Off the bench
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 17 2006, 03:27 PM) *
Ben Gordon is great... Off the bench

pfft... I really find it hard to believe that having the announcer tell the crowd his name and the school he matriculated from has any effect on his play. Get him on the floor from the start. See if he can get hot and put the game away early rather then putting him in late and praying for a suicide come back. Ben is coming into his own. Before when he put a big night like last night it was because he got hot behind the arc. and nailed 5 or 6 threes.

Last night Ben was driving to the basket... picking up fouls. Going hard after rebounds. While everyone else was just going through the motions he dragged them back into the game. Gordon was "Ricky Davis" good his first year in the NBA. You're kidding yourself if you don't believe he can mature into something more then a 6th man.

yeah... and could someone else start the game thread... I think I might be bad luck.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
The thing is.. You cant flip back and forth from off the bench and starting. That really messes with a players confidence level and gets them off rythmn. I would just keep Ben off the bench for the whole year and see what he can do. Im still for a trade, especially now when his value is increasing with every big game he has.
WHarris1
We have a worse record than the Knicks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.