Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday, Nov. 19th @ LA Lakers
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
SoxFan1
bullssmilie1.jpg
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I almost forgot about the Bulls game, they never play on Sunday...
CryptViLL
ok lets go bulls.
get back on the winning track
Balta1701-B
Woot, a game I can watch.

Come on team, there's too damn much talent on this team to play this poorly.
Balta1701-B
So, it seems that one game per year, Phil Jackson decides to do the scouting of the Lakers' opponent personally. Turns out that tonight's that game.

He was asked before the game what he thought of the Bulls. His response (to paraphrase); the Bulls play harder than any team out there, but sometimes they're like a Latte, a lot of froth and not much coffee.
SoxFan1
Wow, Kobe gets come cheap calls.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Another reason Thabo should be starting.. He can guard Kobe Bryant and we dont have to worry about Kirk picking up 2 quick fouls EVER Damn game.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 19 2006, 07:26 PM) *
Another reason Thabo should be starting.. He can guard Kobe Bryant and we dont have to worry about Kirk picking up 2 quick fouls EVER Damn game.

It's not his fault, Kirk's face fouled Kobe's elbow, we all saw it.

Anyways, people will say Smush Parker dunked on Ben Wallace, but technically, he did not.

I love it when Duhon shoots outside shots all the time!

WALLACE WITH THE REJECTION, NOC FOR 3!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Lol yet, another reason for Thabo. Duhon is pathetic.. Lets get Deng the ball.. TalkBulls is really getting low on activity, you guys need to do some recruiting...
WHarris1
Up 2, after 1.

Gonna have to find some scoring, don't think Noc will stay hot all game.

Also Kobe hasn't scored yet, which will obviously change.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I love Thomas's energy. He and Thabo make a good combo defensively but when Tyrus learns to play better around the rim he will be a beast to handle.
WHarris1
We are offensively retarded.

13 straight misses.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Wallace 3 points 2 rebounds.....
WHarris1
I'd rather watch paint dry than this group play offense.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
OMG HOW MANY TIMEOUTS DO WE HAVE TO HAVE IN 30 SECONDS?!?!?!
SoxFan1
Bulls not playing basketball very well right now. Im just happy we're only down by 3 at half.
danman31
Sad offensive game. Deng seems to be causing matchup problems for the Lakers, but isn't finishing.
SoxFan1
Nice drive and finish for Deng. Makes the 3 point play.
WHarris1
We aren't doing ANYTHING right
SoxFan1
Jeez, they call a foul on you even if you THINK about touching Kobe. Noc is the only offense we have right now.

Noc drains another 3, 8-0 Bulls run. And with that, Bynum puts the Lakers back up. NOC WITH ANOTHER 3!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me? They call a foul on Kirk against Kobe but Deng gets slapped by 2 guys under the basket and there is no foul.

Ref didn't T up Kirk because he know's he was wrong on the call Flippin' BS.

STFU KOBE, YOU CRYBABY.
WHarris1
Kobe is a freaking douche.

He gets FT's when someone freaking breathes on him, then he knocks someone to the floor and throws a spiff fit cuz they called a foul.

fish off.

Bynum is out hustling, out playing, and just generally beating Ben Wallace.

Tyrus Thomas has no place on this floor. He just jumps up and down like hes on a freaking pogo stick, doing nothing positive in the game.
SoxFan1
My god...bonehead plays. Ugh.

NOC AGAIN!
WHarris1
It's freaking crunch time.

We need a win in the WORST way, this team as a whole needs to step it up for these last 9 or so minutes.

Here's the freaking Bulls we love.

Instead of stepping up they self-destruct.
Bullseye
At least the defense has shown up... so far tonight. Still basically no offense still. Lets hope they show up soon.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Da Bulls are bad my friends... Da Bulls are bad.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 19 2006, 09:17 PM) *
Da Bulls are bad my friends... Da Bulls are bad.

OMG. How in the hell can you say that 10 games into the season and we're down 7 to the Lakers???
WHarris1
Noc just became someones beach.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Nov 19 2006, 09:21 PM) *
OMG. How in the hell can you say that 10 games into the season and we're down 7 to the Lakers???

Im saying so far, 10 games into the season da bulls are bad.. That doesnt mean they cant change that in the future but as of now there bad end of story..
SoxFan1
Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.
WHarris1
We are getting freaking outright embarassed.

The only team playing worse than us of late is the Grizzlies who are without their best player.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 19 2006, 09:23 PM) *
Im saying so far, 10 games into the season da bulls are bad.. That doesnt mean they cant change that in the future but as of now there bad end of story..

If you say so.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Ben Gordon, back to his usual self.. 6 big points tonight..
WHarris1
STOP BEATING YOURSELVES FUCKHEADS

Stupid freaking shots, this is unreal
Tony82087
Terrible.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
How long untill Wallace blows up?? Im guessing after our next loss he is going to... This team right now is probably the 2nd or third worst team in the Eastern Conference.
SoxFan1
It's frustrating to watch them shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly. That travel on Kirk coming off the TO really hurt. Ben Gordon shooting badly really hurt.

Let's pull out a dramatic win here...
WHarris1
BULLS LOSE AGAIN

I cannot freaking take it anymore, this team needs to wake the fish up SOON
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Game over, Bulls lose AGAIN!! We have our best defensive performance of the season and we still lose. Do I smell overated?
Serbbojo
we suck!!! signing ben wallace was prolly the worst signing for us. Al Harrington and his 19pts a game wouldve been much needed right about now
SoxFan1
That's enough of that.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Serbbojo @ Nov 19 2006, 09:43 PM) *
we suck!!! signing ben wallace was prolly the worst signing for us. Al Harrington and his 19pts a game wouldve been much needed right about now

Funny, thats what my dad has been telling me but I didnt agree with him but im starting too... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.