Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: STFU ESPN ANNOUNCERS!!!!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Dude Abides
I can barely take listening to these douche bags on espn for another second. Granted, ESPN is quite possibly the worst network on tv anymore...but this announcer crew should just admit they are rubbing their nipples talking about the lakers tonight. They keep trashing and making fun of the bulls. The Bulls are struggling, but they have every year and are not a joke team!!!

I would pay money to punch Legler in the mouth. someone, please list it on ebay.
thanks for letting me rant.
SoxFan1
Wow. I hope you feel better after that. laugh.gif
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Nov 19 2006, 09:44 PM) *
I can barely take listening to these douche bags on espn for another second. Granted, ESPN is quite possibly the worst network on tv anymore...but this announcer crew should just admit they are rubbing their nipples talking about the lakers tonight. They keep trashing and making fun of the bulls. The Bulls are struggling, but they have every year and are not a joke team!!!

I would pay money to punch Legler in the mouth. someone, please list it on ebay.
thanks for letting me rant.

a little.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
? I think ESPN is the best network on Telivision, thats all I watch.. The announcers are perfectly fine to me. Atleast there better than CBS's NFL announcers.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 19 2006, 09:34 PM) *
? I think ESPN is the best network on Telivision, thats all I watch.. The announcers are perfectly fine to me. Atleast there better than CBS's NFL announcers.

ohmy.gif That's what I'm leaving it at.
Goldmember
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 19 2006, 09:34 PM) *
Atleast there better than CBS's NFL announcers.

that's not saying much at all...
madisonsmadhouse
The worst part of watching that game was watching Kobe Bryant cry everytime someone dared look directly at him, while Noc got T'd up for putting his hands in the air. Bryant literally followed referees around the floor to cry to them, but of course you can't T up the golden boy... That crap was what changed the game last night.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Goldmember @ Nov 20 2006, 11:06 AM) *
that's not saying much at all...

whatever you say.. laugh.gif
truthandbasketball
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 20 2006, 12:13 PM) *
The worst part of watching that game was watching Kobe Bryant cry everytime someone dared look directly at him, while Noc got T'd up for putting his hands in the air. Bryant literally followed referees around the floor to cry to them, but of course you can't T up the golden boy... That crap was what changed the game last night.

I was talking to my friends about the exact same thing while we were watching the game. It wasnt a one time deal, Kobe was mouthing off all night long and whining like a b**** without one Tech called... Noc does it twice and gets called on the second one.
Apparently Kobe doesnt have to abide by any rules...on the basketball court...in his marriage (dont forget the RAPE RING and I LOVE MY FAMILY tattoo....Dumbass!)....in a Colorado State Court Case.... he's such a punk. Changing his number to 24 because its one better than Jordans 23, who's he kidding.... he scored 81 points last season because he's a ball hog plain and simple. Whoever was guarding him that night should be ashamed of them damn selves. He needs to shut up and play then maybe he wouldn't look so stupid while Shaq's winning championships in Miami.

The truth is that the Refs were horrible in LA (They had a hard on for Kirk and apparently Ben Wallace doesn't get any calls in a Bulls jersey) but we still shot the ball like hot garbage and I hate to say it but when you shoot 33 % you dont deserve the win.
madisonsmadhouse
In reality the Bulls did not deserve to win that game, but really neither did the Lakers. It was a sloppy game, dominated by defense and poor shooting.
Cute Little Bulls Fan
That is why I watched it on WCIU...if you live in the chi-town area that is...can't stand national announcers. Plus Johnny Red Kerr just cracks me up..he is such a fan. lol
nocionipipe
QUOTE (truthandbasketball @ Nov 21 2006, 08:41 AM) *
Changing his number to 24 because its one better than Jordans 23, who's he kidding....

Is that really why he changed his number?

I was assuming he changed it because he seems to have changed his game from being a ballhog to being less selfish. A new player, new number type of deal. But I shouldn't expect so much of him.
RoseAngelKH12
QUOTE (truthandbasketball @ Nov 21 2006, 06:41 AM) *
Changing his number to 24 because its one better than Jordans 23, who's he kidding....

honestly Kobe will never be better than Jordan ..... period.
eddog2
He probably did change it to be 1 better then Jordan. Howver, the true reason has to be b/c he was pissed for not being everyone's favorite anymore. He couldn't stand that his jersey hasn't been number 1 in sales since Shaq left. He can't stand taking a backseat to Tmac, Yao & Melo's jersey sales. I think he changed it so everyone who already had his number 8 jersey would have to buy a new one. Very selfish. Things like that shouldn't be allowed in sports today.
DutheDoduhon21
kobe changed his # to get a fresh start and because he wanted to, it has nothing to do with jordan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.