Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Denver Game Thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
danman31
45-44 Nuggets 5:04 to go 2nd quarter. Deng had a sick one handed alley oop from Hinrich a few minutes ago. The Bulls could use a win in the worst way.
danman31
55-55 at half. Deng already with 20. Nocioni adding 11. Gordon 1-5 from the field, but 7-7 from the line for 9 points. Bulls 14-14 at the line and shooting a little better this game in general.
Brian
Bulls seem to play better defense in the 2nd half. Hopefully the offense keeps coming.
WHarris1
Too bad we dealt JR for nothing...

We just freaking blew a 12+ pt lead.

This team finds new ways to fish spiff up every night.
WHarris1
In the process of choking another one away, cannot handle this spiff
WHarris1
JR Smith bends the Bulls over and rapes them.

Bulls lose...AGAIN.

You can only stomach so much freaking losing before you go insane. This team is just beyond freaking frustrating.
HoofHearted
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Nov 21 2006, 10:45 PM) *
Too bad we dealt JR for nothing...

No man, didnt you know Adrian Griffin is an awesome veteran locker room presence, without him we might have a worse record than the Knicks(oh wait), and the second round has produced countless quality players. I mean, who needs a slasher who can drive to the hoop without having to chuck 20 foot lobs/prayers in the air, when we have the portrait of inconsistency and inability to score near the basket to play SG. Hey, BG, youre awesome, I love how you live and die with 20 foot jump shots because you have no other way to be effective.
GreatScott82
Bulls suck!! This team had soo much potential going into this year. Its obvious they were overrated going into the year. 3-8? Yikes.
SoxFan1
0-9
XiveL
skiles don't know how to blend his team.... he must trust his rookies especially thabo... look at the combination of thabo and gordon and thabo and kirk... get thabo on the starting five skiles....... booo
Jordan4life_2007
We might not need the Knicks pick. We might get one of Oden/Durant/Young (my top 3) on our own. This is not a very good basketball team right now. I think it's easy to forget that this is, for the most part, the same team that was like 12 games below .500 before that late run to end last season. I'm very pissed off at this group. We can't stop ANYBODY. If we don't defend, we've got no chance. We have too many offensively-challenged players on this team to do well without playing elite defense. And count me in as one that felt we basically gave away J.R. Smith.
Cute Little Bulls Fan
I HATE THE CIRCUS! I have officially boycotted ringling brothers.
I truly thought they were gonna win last night, but the end of that 3rd quarter just made them fizzle and they didnt come back. I still think they are gonna be fine, I remember this same feeling two seasons in a row and they somehow always pull through..lately its just a matter of closing out games and when the other team goes on a run not to let it get into their heads.
Only 2 more games on this stupid trip and hopefully we can win those.
I miss the united center sad.gif
Chisoxfn
We are awful right now. Had a stretch they were playing good and than they pissed it all away when they couldn't close out the half strong.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Nov 21 2006, 10:49 PM) *
0-9

Thank you. There is no denying this was a bad loss, but this team does this every year.
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 22 2006, 02:15 PM) *
Thank you. There is no denying this was a bad loss, but this team does this every year.

And that makes this year's spiffy start acceptable? We're just gonna assume that they'll go on a big run and win 50 games? Expectations are double now what they were 2 years ago. What bothers me the most is the defense. We all knew this team had weaknesses before the season even started (low-post scoring, inconsistent perimiter shooting). But the defense was supposed to be what we hung our hats on this year. I'm not sure what the exact numbers are, but we're getting absolutely lit up every other game. I'm not saying the year is over. That would, of course, be silly. But this has been a very, very dissapointing start.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.