Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would you take back Tyson and Eddy?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Eddy: PPG 13.8 RPG 6.50 APG 0.5

Tyson: PPG 5.8 RPG 11.50 APG 1.0

----------------VS---------------------

PJ Brown: PPG 4.9 RPG 4.50 APG 0.3
Big Ben: PPG 5.5 RPG 9.20 APG 1.8

Totalled up thats, 19.6 PPG and 18.0 RPG for Tyson & Eddie
versus 10.4 PPG and 13.7 RPG for Ben and PJ

Eddy would probably flourish with us now that we really need low post offense.....
SoxFan1
LaMarcus Aldridge and Ben Wallace
TeaLeafReaderII
Never wanted to see Tyson go.... huh.gif
Balta1701-B
So let's see, problems with the concept of this thread:

1. Eddy Curry still wouldn't have taken that test that Pax wanted to make sure he was going to live through his contract.
2. We got a hell of a lot more than PJ Brown and Ben Wallace for Eddy Curry and Tyson Chandler. Tyrus Thomas, Victor Khrypa, Michael Sweetney, a bunch of expiring contracts, and still the rights to swap picks with the Knicks this year.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 28 2006, 11:17 AM) *
So let's see, problems with the concept of this thread:

1. Eddy Curry still wouldn't have taken that test that Pax wanted to make sure he was going to live through his contract.
2. We got a hell of a lot more than PJ Brown and Ben Wallace for Eddy Curry and Tyson Chandler. Tyrus Thomas, Victor Khrypa, Michael Sweetney, a bunch of expiring contracts, and still the rights to swap picks with the Knicks this year.

I don't think anyone can fault Paxson for what happened with Curry. Curry didn't want to play for us... and Pax made the best out of a bad situation by straight up robbing the Knicks.

Tyson though, was a lot more questionable. He left for 2 second round picks and cap space. Bulls are the third biggest market in the NBA. They can break the soft cap.... especially if it means keeping a young seven footer that plays with passion and whose only real problems are stupid mistakes that will be corrected with maturity.

Still praying I'm wrong... but I've got a bad feeling I'm not.
DrunkBomber
Im not disappointed at all to see Tyson go. He whines way too much. I do with we would of kept Smith when we traded Tyson though.
Wanne
Eddy...no.
Tyson...yes.

I'm still not crazy about giving up Tyson for basically nothing. Nor am I thrilled right now with the disruption Wallace creates on the team. I honestly think our guys are uptight around Wallace. I could be wrong....but all of a sudden you bring in this huge presence who has the attitude of being a badass...how would you react. With Tyson...you knew what you had. A defender...a rebounder...somebody who brought it everyday with a good attitude...and room for a lot of improvement. Guys respected him...guys were comfortable around him. I can't say the same for Wallace (comfortable that is).
Bullseye
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Nov 27 2006, 10:52 PM) *
LaMarcus Aldridge and Ben Wallace

Yep.
spencer958
I think the Bulls will be better off in the long run. I'm glad they are doing well, though.
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 27 2006, 11:18 PM) *
Never wanted to see Tyson go.... huh.gif

me neither sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.