Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: November 28th vs. Knicks game thread
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
TeaLeafReaderII
First, thank God the circus left town.

Second, have you put in your picks to click? The season is still young and nobody is running away with it yet so feel free to jump in if you haven't been playing.

and Finally, GO BULLS bullssmilie1.jpg
DrunkBomber
I can definitely say I'm glad to see the circus leave town.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Nov 28 2006, 09:55 AM) *
I can definitely say I'm glad to see the circus leave town.

One Circus departs, and the headband circus returns.
madisonsmadhouse
Well if we can't beat anyone else, there is always the Knicks...
Chisoxfn
Bulls finally come home to the UC, looking to start up a winning streak against the Knicks?
TeaLeafReaderII
pfft my game thread was better rolleyes.gif

lolhitting.gif

but if this is the one

First, thank God the circus left town.

Second, have you put in your picks to click? The season is still young and nobody is running away with it yet so feel free to jump in if you haven't been playing.
and Finally, GO BULLS bullssmilie1.jpg
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I hope Big Ben wears his fro AND HEADBAND tonight, and Im willing to bet the first time he wears that headband again he puts up 20 rebounds 5 blocks and 12 points! biggrin.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 28 2006, 05:05 PM) *
I hope Big Ben wears his fro AND HEADBAND tonight, and Im willing to bet the first time he wears that headband again he puts up 20 rebounds 5 blocks and 12 points! biggrin.gif

so kind of a samson's hair type thing...

I got a kick out of this:

from palehoessix

smellslikeamascot
CryptViLL
go bulls.
Chisoxfn
Whoops...let me make yours the official one smile.gif
eddog2
Wallace should wear a wave cap or get something tatooed resembling a headband.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Why doesnt he wear the big wristbands like he did in Detroit? Dont tell me thats banned to?
TeaLeafReaderII
27 minutes to tip off bringit.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
El Chapu is looking good.... now get Gordon in there and see if his shot is on.

and skiles agrees... gordon enters...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Big Ben has some Enthusiasm tonight. That was awesome, the way he went after Eddy Curry and grabbed that rebound and put it back in.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 28 2006, 05:54 PM) *
El Chapu is looking good.... now get Gordon in there and see if his shot is on.

and skiles agrees... gordon enters...

And Gordon says no.

Big Ben's 1st quarter line: 8 minutes, 5 rebounds, 3 offensive, 2 blocks, 3 points, 1 ast.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Nov 28 2006, 08:06 PM) *
And Gordon says no.

Big Ben's 1st quarter line: 8 minutes, 5 rebounds, 3 offensive, 2 blocks, 3 points, 1 ast.

give him a little more then 5 minutes before you pronounce him dead for the night
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I want to see some Tyrus Thomas and Thabo Sefolosha tonight, they havent played since I believe the Lakers game.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 28 2006, 08:12 PM) *
I want to see some Tyrus Thomas and Thabo Sefolosha tonight, they havent played since I believe the Lakers game.

selfosha has played he just hasnt gotten serious minutes.

Dear Skiles,

Please put (big) Ben back in.
TeaLeafReaderII
shame deng had to get himself into foul trouble earlier... Tyrus is looking rusty out there.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I dont get Skiles love enfatuation with Malik Allen. He is horrible.. PLAY THE ROOKIE!
WHarris1
Tyrus Thomas came in, did everything wrong, and rightfully went back to the bench.
XiveL
Skiles trust your rookies dumbass....
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I hate Chris Duhon more by the min.. WHY DOES HE PLAY? My god I dont care if he hustles he gives us absolutely nothing and is not very athletic, doesnt wow you on anything he does, doesnt do anything very good. He is a backup point guard. Start Thabo

Meanwhile, Curry is having himself a day..
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 28 2006, 09:05 PM) *
I hate Chris Duhon more by the min.. WHY DOES HE PLAY? My god I dont care if he hustles he gives us absolutely nothing and is not very athletic, doesnt wow you on anything he does, doesnt do anything very good. He is a backup point guard. Start Thabo

Meanwhile, Curry is having himself a day..

I'd like to see Gordon over Duhon. Thabo isn't ready yet.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
ANYONE other than Duhon. BTW, did anybody here the Pau Gasol rumor?
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Nov 28 2006, 09:08 PM) *
ANYONE other than Duhon. BTW, did anybody here the Pau Gasol rumor?

yeah they mention it on espn.com... that would be HOT.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Although I woulndt give up the right to swap picks because this pick is more important than even last year because we could get someone like Oden or Durant who btw is averaging 22.3 ppg 10.0 rpg and 3.0 bpg biggrin.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
and the mop up crew comes in!

Good Game bullssmilie1.jpg
XiveL
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Nov 28 2006, 09:10 PM) *
yeah they mention it on espn.com... that would be HOT.

any link about it?
Bullseye
YES!!! Knicks need as many losses as possible, if you know what I mean smile.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (XiveL @ Nov 28 2006, 10:03 PM) *
any link about it?

I linked it in another thread.... nothing of substance. Just Gasol saying he isn't paying attention to trade rumors, and then it mentioned that the Celtics and the Bulls were the two teams interested.
DutheDoduhon21

du gives nothing huh? how bout 18 pts tonight and great defense, skiles likes him and he plays him, thabo issnt starting anytime soon anyway. you hate him for no reason
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Nov 28 2006, 11:10 PM) *
du gives nothing huh? how bout 18 pts tonight and great defense, skiles likes him and he plays him, thabo issnt starting anytime soon anyway. you hate him for no reason

He is a 4 year Dukie puke.gif

Seriously though, I have no problem with him on the team, he is a damn fine backup point guard....

but here is the deal... the past several games the starting line up has looked like trash (yes, even on this winning streak)... both right out the gate and coming in after the half.... there simply isn't enough offense and his defense isn't having enough of a impact. We need Gordon's offensive threat. Du will still get plenty of playing time spelling Kirk and Gordon... and I'm sure there will be games where Ben's shot is off or kirk or ben get into foul trouble... and Skiles will got to the 3 guard line up... He will get his minutes...

He absolutely shouldn't be start... at least as long as none of the front court players have proven they can consistently carry the offensive load.
madisonsmadhouse
Chris Duhon really needs to become more consistant with his outside shot. As a 6'1" PG in the NBA you need to bring more than solid defense to the table.
DutheDoduhon21
He is a 4 year Dukie

i like duke biggrin.gif
i dont care if ben starts they both will get equal minutes anyway,
but theres no reason to hate him just because you dont like the way he plays
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Nov 29 2006, 04:22 PM) *
i like duke biggrin.gif
i dont care if ben starts they both will get equal minutes anyway,
but theres no reason to hate him just because you dont like the way he plays

OO Wow Duhon with a big 18 points. That probably = the total points he has had all year in one night. I cannot stand Chris Duhon. I hated him at Duke because there Duke but having him on the Bulls I liked because he plays defense. THATS IT! He cant do anything else besides play solid defense. On occasions he has a good night distributing the ball but he is a turnover machine as well at points. Like I said, he is a backup point guard and has no business starting, but then again im not the coach... jpshakehead.gif
DutheDoduhon21
well oviously ben cant handle it either and he cant play D, and who ever said thabo should start is just dumb, none of them should really be starting they are all bench players as of now, i like them all but i dont think they should be starting
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (DutheDoduhon21 @ Nov 29 2006, 10:40 PM) *
well oviously ben cant handle it either and he cant play D, and who ever said thabo should start is just dumb, none of them should really be starting they are all bench players as of now, i like them all but i dont think they should be starting

jpshakehead.gif Ben is a starter... we just need a coach that will give him a vote of confidence and not yank him out of the rotation at the first sign of adversity. His jump shot will start dropping consistently... just watch
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.