Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will Wallace ever wear his headband again?
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I say yes. Bob Ryan on around the horn today made an excellent point. People say "Hes getting paid 60 million dollars so he should follow a simple rule", his point was, so money is everything? People nowadays think money justifies EVERYTHING, "O were paying him 60 mil so he will listen to everything." Thats not how it works. This rule is juvenile and Skiles needs to change it and adjust because last I checked, he hasnt won a championship like Pat Riley yet.. When you buy into Ben Wallace, you buy into his whole persona, his fro and his bands including the headband. When he signed the billboards and Bulls posters had Big Ben wearing a headband, Its a bit hipocritical right now with this dibacle. Skiles, lets get over the kiddy fight and let BIG BEN WEAR THE HEADBAND!

EDIT: Im changing the topic to "Do you think Ben will wear a headband in Chicago this year?" Its unlikely he does tonight because this thing is still being resolved.
SoxFan1
It's a fricking headband. Get over it.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Why cant Skiles, it Is JUST a Headband.. It works both ways.. Without the headband Big Ben is more of a juiced up Luol Deng.

Anyways, believe it or not armbands really effect the way players play if they have been wearing them throughout there career. Its a mental thing. I always wear an armband on my right arm (Left handed) and makes me feel comfortable, I feel naked without it. lol
Bullseye
Where's the "I don't care" option?
XiveL
maybe skiles need a headband tooooooooo lmao tongue.gif let him do it pax and skiles..... booooh
spencer958
What if the Bulls had a rule that the players had to be clean cut(kind of like the Sox did to Crede
and Pierzynski last year)Do you think they would make Ben cut the 'fro? No. Superstar have
different rules. As long as it dosen't hurt the play on the court it's ok with me. He's showing up on
time for practice and playing games. This was not a major rule, and I can't believe all the media
attention it's got.
madisonsmadhouse
Skiles is the boss. There is also a bigger point than the stupid headband, and that is NO ONE is above the team. Everyone can expect to get treated equally under Skiles/Paxson, and there is no such thing as a superstar treatment. I think it sends an excellent message to the team.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (BearSox @ Nov 28 2006, 10:00 PM) *
Where's the "I don't care" option?

Way too express your opinion.. rolleyes.gif Dont like it? DONT POST!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.