Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls @ Hornets
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
SoxFan1
New month, new team. bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg
TeaLeafReaderII
Same winning streak!

Keep it going!!!! bullssmilie1.jpg

and once again don't forget to put in your picks to click.... if you new to the game, its never to late to start!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
I hope we can get it back on track. Hopefully we will have a big trade to get us some low post scoring, as long as it doesnt contain Tyrus Thomas, Luol Deng and our (NY's) 1st round pick tongue.gif
CryptViLL
go bullz
DutheDoduhon21
im exited to see tyson and jpargo if he plays
SoxFan1
I hope Tyson shoots 0-12 from the field and has 1 rebound. biggrin.gif
Brian
Wow, the Hornets are officially from "Oklahoma City New Orleans". That is a mouthful.
DrunkBomber
slow start but this is a game we should definitely win
TeaLeafReaderII
chandler with two consecutive blocks banghead.gif

these three minutes scoreless stretches are why I think the starting line up needs to be shaken up...

JANERO PARGO!!!!!

COME ON DOWN!!!!!

Tyson in early foul trouble... cheers.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Another reason the NBA will never become a great sport to watch again. The refs call WAYYYY TOOO MANY FOULS! MY god its like watching a jr high girls game where alls it is is turnovers and fouls. Lets not call touch fouls for god sakes. Let them play.
TeaLeafReaderII
SWEETNEY SIGHTING!!!!

after that 3 minute sequence by Sweets... I'm really wondering why they haven't played him more... especially with the low post scoring woes...
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Once your in Skiles doghouse, you never get out.. Its just the way Skiles works..
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 1 2006, 07:47 PM) *
Once your in Skiles doghouse, you never get out.. Its just the way Skiles works..

he must be out now... first PF of the bench and I'm pretty sure Tyrus and Malik are healthy.... he must of busted his ass in practice or something...

edit: oops second... forgot about PJ
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus needs to slow down

Im curious as to why Thabo hasnt been playing?

Nice play there by Tyrus
Brian
Whoever is working the score graphic for TV is very fast.
chilord
Alley-oops to TT sound very good right now.
Brian
Hornets play good defense
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Tyrus doing much better today. Hes going to be very exciting in years to come biggrin.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 1 2006, 08:08 PM) *

it helps that tyson can't stay on the floor...

I love appearing to be wrong headbang.gif
chilord
That was the longest CHARGE!!! anthem ever...

And after all that, they didn't score. Poor Hornets.

Good 1st half so far. Just gotta have a long talk with Thomas about getting the ball to the guard coming up the court... and devise a way to stop that ridiculous screen roll.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Bulls struggle in the 3rd. We NEED this win!

Mark my words, Thabo Sefolosha WILL be a 1st team ALL DEFENSIVE TEAM in the near future. His defense as a rookie is incredible. In fact whenever he gets put on stars he shuts them down. Kobe, Lebron, Paul... Lebron scored 2 on Thabo and Kobe and Paul have yet to score while Thabo has guarded them.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 1 2006, 07:01 PM) *
Bulls struggle in the 3rd. We NEED this win!

Mark my words, Thabo Sefolosha WILL be a 1st team ALL DEFENSIVE TEAM in the near future. His defense as a rookie is incredible. In fact whenever he gets put on stars he shuts them down. Kobe, Lebron, Paul... Lebron scored 2 on Thabo and Kobe and Paul have yet to score while Thabo has guarded them.

The way they're constructed, the Bulls should always struggle in the 1st and 3rd quarters, and they should dominate the 2nd and 4th Q's. They are one of the 2 or 3 deepest teams in the NBA, so the dropoff to their 2nd team is almost negligible. They should be fresh and playing damn well when other teams are tired or playing their 2nd unit.

Ben Wallace has 4 rebounds, 1 ast, 1 point, and 1 block in 26 minutes right now. Michael Sweetney has 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 blocks, and 5 points in 11 minutes.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Thabo sniffed on Paul and they call a foul. NBA officials are pathetic. I could ref a game better than them, its sissy nonfouls there calling.

NOTE TO OFFICIALS: Fans want to see a game, not a foul within every 15 seconds of play.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Dec 1 2006, 09:03 PM) *
The way they're constructed, the Bulls should always struggle in the 1st and 3rd quarters, and they should dominate the 2nd and 4th Q's. They are one of the 2 or 3 deepest teams in the NBA, so the dropoff to their 2nd team is almost negligible. They should be fresh and playing damn well when other teams are tired or playing their 2nd unit.

Ben Wallace has 4 rebounds, 1 ast, 1 point, and 1 block in 26 minutes right now. Michael Sweetney has 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 blocks, and 5 points in 11 minutes.

yeah... I don't know... I was thinking sweets looked really good last year in the playoffs... and now he probably hasn't cracked 20 minutes on the year... hell most of the circus trip games he wasn't active... I don't get it. huh.gif
Brian
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 1 2006, 09:10 PM) *
NOTE TO OFFICIALS: Fans want to see a game, not a foul within every 15 seconds of play.

Stacy King would disagree. He wants a foul every time we touch the ball. He is the worst color commentator in sports. Get him outta here, Bulls!
chilord
I've had my fill of this ref crew in particular and NBA refs in general.

Memo to David Stern: The problem with the whining has been addressed, now go after some of these senile old fools calling these games!
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 1 2006, 08:08 PM) *

This is the first time I have seen them this year, and I am not impressed at all. Other than Tyson, they don't defend the post up well, and they sure have no idea how to recover when the ball goes from the block to the stripe.
TeaLeafReaderII
lets see if el chapu cracks 30... if he keeps performing like this I'll shut up about putting Gordon in the starting line up.

lets see if el chapu cracks 30... if he keeps performing like this I'll shut up about putting Gordon in the starting line up.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
People that need to go.. Ben Gordon and Chris Duhon
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 1 2006, 09:48 PM) *

Must you complain about something after every game? We won, relax a little.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
im not complaining.....
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 1 2006, 07:48 PM) *

Ben Gordon was 5-10 from the field and 3-5 from 3 point land with 5 assists in 23 minutes. I will take that from him every game. That is exactly what we need from him on average...just shoot a decent percentage dammit!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.