Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 in a row!!!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
It wasn't pretty, but its a W
SoxFan1
Shaky ending in the 3rd and 4th quarters, but like you said, it's a W and it's our 3rd in a row.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 1 2006, 10:05 PM) *
Shaky ending in the 3rd and 4th quarters, but like you said, it's a W and it's our 3rd in a row.

You might say a defensive meltdown...4:08 left in 3rd quarter Bulls led 77-59 by 18 points...held on to win by 3...Noc and Deng were aces!
TeaLeafReaderII
I think Nocioni might have just been a little worn out from playing all Summer... past few games he has looked pretty good... I hope he keeps it up cheers.gif
Balta1701-B
Let's get another game back tomorrow night boys. This wasn't the Knicks, this is a good win.
DrunkBomber
This is what I like the call the early stages of a winning streak.
Chisoxfn
We are working on 4 in a row to boot smile.gif

Its really nice to play some poor teams and than get a good team like the Wizards at home (since Washington is so awful on the road) and completely dismantle them thus far.
madisonsmadhouse
4 in a row now, and the Bulls are back to 2 games under .500 that quickly.

The thing that has amazed me thus far is how fluid the offense has looked for the most part.

The big disappointment is how bad the defense has been so far. Part of it, is that guys aren't familiar with each other, and the helpsides have been bad. The Bulls keep giving up a ton of fouls, and trips to the free throw line.

They are also defending the screen roll just terrible so far this year. They need to learn to jump the screen and not leave a mobile big man the open 17 footer. This is the NBA and most guys can hit that shot.
TeaLeafReaderII
winning streaks are fun!

All hail El Chapu!

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 4 2006, 08:39 AM) *
4 in a row now, and the Bulls are back to 2 games under .500 that quickly.

The thing that has amazed me thus far is how fluid the offense has looked for the most part.

The big disappointment is how bad the defense has been so far. Part of it, is that guys aren't familiar with each other, and the helpsides have been bad. The Bulls keep giving up a ton of fouls, and trips to the free throw line.

They are also defending the screen roll just terrible so far this year. They need to learn to jump the screen and not leave a mobile big man the open 17 footer. This is the NBA and most guys can hit that shot.

The Bulls have actually won 5 in a row. smile.gif
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Dec 4 2006, 10:40 PM) *
The Bulls have actually won 5 in a row. smile.gif

cheers.gif
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 5 2006, 08:11 AM) *
cheers.gif

bullssmilie1.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.