Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oden set to make his college debut
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chicago Bulls Franchise
2nd December, 2006 - 12:52 pm
Sportsline -
Greg Oden will make his college debut Saturday for No. 3 Ohio State when the Buckeyes play Valparaiso.

Surgery he had in June to repair ligament damage in his shooting hand has kept him sidelined.

Link
Chi-town23-33
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 2 2006, 12:43 PM) *

Watching the game right now. Man, I thought Oden would be good, but seeing him in a College game and doing what he is doing has made me take notice.

Statline:

14 Pts, 3-4 FG, 10 Reb, 5 Blk, 8-15 FT

However, he is doing this with only his left hand because he still has a brace on the right. Boy can play.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Lol I know its insane how good he is going to be when he has both hands! He is probably at 75% right now. Kid is going to be a beast and he IS the guy if the Bulls got that will remake our past dynasty.
Chisoxfn
The guy is going to be an absolute monster. Can't wait to see him play since I was working today and unable to see him.

The guy is going to be an absolute monster. Can't wait to see him play since I was working today and unable to see him. I drool at the idea of him playing with the Bulls but I'm pretty sure it will never happen.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 2 2006, 09:59 PM) *
The guy is going to be an absolute monster. Can't wait to see him play since I was working today and unable to see him.

The guy is going to be an absolute monster. Can't wait to see him play since I was working today and unable to see him. I drool at the idea of him playing with the Bulls but I'm pretty sure it will never happen.

Doubtful unless the Knicks just absolutely stink up the place which is likely but there are 2 other teams in that division that are right with them in terms of loses. One can dream pray.gif
madisonsmadhouse
Good thread. I can't believe they are letting this kid play already if he can't use his primary hand.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 4 2006, 10:22 AM) *
Good thread. I can't believe they are letting this kid play already if he can't use his primary hand.

I think they want to make sure that he's in game shape by the time they play Florida later this month (the 23rd I believe). It was clear in the 2nd half of the UNC game that they simply weren't big enough to hang with the better teams without him. Oden can still play at a pretty high level that way, that was basically what he was doing at the end of last year. Also, I assume that re-injuring it isn't a concern, otherwise I seriously doubt they would let him play.

I just think it's funny that Oden shot better from the line with his off hand than Shaq does with his dominant hand. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.