Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE ALL ATHLETE LINEUP
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
sport1016
Hinrich, thabo, deng, tyrus, wallace.

This lineup in the second half of the wizards game looked fantastic. Four long 6'7-6'9 ahtletes with kirk running the show. The defense was amazing. It seemed like every possession was a steal or a forced bad shot with a quick rebound. The offense had lightning quick passing and driving and dishing was executed to perfection.

This is the lineup of the future. Gordon, Noc, and Du off the bench and we hoist the trophy next year.

As the rookies progress I hope Skiles uses this lineup more and more. He always talks about playing devastating defense and running on offense, this is the optimal lineup for that.
72-10
I do agree that this lineup has great future potential, but I think for now it should remain a second half or "in spurts" kind of lineup. I also agree that Skiles should actually play them: the way he played the rooks in the last game was very nice (granted we had a cozy lead). I also really think Noc sould start for sure (thats the only reason I disagree with that lineup), he keeps getting overlooked and if he keeps going strong, hes All Star caliber IMO.
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (sport1016 @ Dec 4 2006, 12:02 PM) *
Hinrich, thabo, deng, tyrus, wallace.

This lineup in the second half of the wizards game looked fantastic. Four long 6'7-6'9 ahtletes with kirk running the show. The defense was amazing. It seemed like every possession was a steal or a forced bad shot with a quick rebound. The offense had lightning quick passing and driving and dishing was executed to perfection.

This is the lineup of the future. Gordon, Noc, and Du off the bench and we hoist the trophy next year.

As the rookies progress I hope Skiles uses this lineup more and more. He always talks about playing devastating defense and running on offense, this is the optimal lineup for that.

gah i had that same lineup almost!
cept i put noc in too i think instead of thabo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.