Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eddy Curry
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Chisoxfn
Hate to be a downer, but anyone notice he is starting to live up to his potential? I think he's now had 7 straight 20 plus point performances. I always knew he had all the offensive tools in the world and its nice to see him living up to him. Despite the childish way Eddy handled his heart problem, I really was a Curry fan and am glad to see him playing well (just as long as the Knicks lose, lol).

And I am not at all faulting the Bulls for not signing him. I've long said we'd be a championship team with him still here, but I was 100% behind the reasoning for making that deal considering the life threatening situation with Curry's heart.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 5 2006, 11:56 AM) *
Hate to be a downer, but anyone notice he is starting to live up to his potential? I think he's now had 7 straight 20 plus point performances. I always knew he had all the offensive tools in the world and its nice to see him living up to him. Despite the childish way Eddy handled his heart problem, I really was a Curry fan and am glad to see him playing well (just as long as the Knicks lose, lol).

And I am not at all faulting the Bulls for not signing him. I've long said we'd be a championship team with him still here, but I was 100% behind the reasoning for making that deal considering the life threatening situation with Curry's heart.

He sure played the Bulls well in NYC...but I applaude Pax for doing what he did...
tyrusNthabo
16.6 a game for the knicks, 16.1 in his last season as a bull, but his boards are definitely up
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (tyrusNthabo @ Dec 5 2006, 10:04 AM) *
16.6 a game for the knicks, 16.1 in his last season as a bull, but his boards are definitely up

Ya that year with the Bulls he really struggled to rebound. Of course part of that was his laziness on the defensive end and part of that was the fact that Tyson Chandler is an absolute beast when it comes to crashing the boards.

By the way, welcome aboard cheers.gif Drinking.gif
Balta1701-B
The other side of the token though is...how many of those games are the Knicks winning?
madisonsmadhouse
Eddy Curry was never going to fit into Chicago, especially with Skiles and Pax running the show here, so it is pointless to look at his numbers IMO. Good for Eddy, and hopefully NYC does well by him.
CubbiesFan07
hey we got sweets
Chicago Bulls Franchise
He had 28 points and 15 boards last night..
DrunkBomber
Please Knicks...have the worst record in the NBA
RME JICO
It is real easy to look good on a bad team. Those stats need to start translating into wins.

I would still take the draft picks the Knicks gave up for Curry.
Steve9347
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 5 2006, 01:32 PM) *
Eddy Curry was never going to fit into Chicago, especially with Skiles and Pax running the show here, so it is pointless to look at his numbers IMO. Good for Eddy, and hopefully NYC does well by him.

Exactly. Eddy still doesn't play defense at all, and he ALWAYS had the ability to score inside... I'd do that trade again in a heartbeat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.