Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All stars
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
72-10
Do you guys think the Bulls will have any all-stars this year? I think if Deng keeps it up, he could be. I think Noc might deserve it but probably wont make it becasue he isnt too popular. I also think if Wallace picks it up a bit he will becasue of his existing popularity. What do you guys think?
Chisoxfn
In the NBA its very very difficult to be an all star. I think if any player were to have a chance it would have to be Kirk Hinrich. I think Deng has played fantastic but there are so many more wing guys that have better stats (who may not be better all around players or prospects as Luol) that will get the nod.

Kirk is one of the top PG's in the league and he earned a lot of respect (league wide) for his play over the past couple years in addition to how he helped out the US squad. I'm not sure if it will happen this year or not, but Kirk will be our first post Jordan All star.
CubbiesFan07
i dont think any bulls will make the allstar

not just 1 player prospers on the bulls. i do think if wallace starts getting more rebounds he'll be an allstar

other than that i see no one
TeaLeafReaderII
I bet selfosha will own in the rookie challenge huh.gif
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Dec 5 2006, 03:36 PM) *
I bet selfosha will own in the rookie challenge huh.gif

Oh man, Tyrus is going to have a field day in that game.
hinrich fan
Kirk will be an all-star!!!
madisonsmadhouse
No one from the Bulls will play in the big all-star game, but we could very well see Hinrich and/or Nocioni in the 3 point shootout, and Tyrus/Thabo in the rookie challenge.
ChitownMan
It is sad that Andres and Kirk mostly likely will not make the All-Star Game. They definitely deserve the opportunity to play in the event and hopefully Wallace will be there as well. Don't forget that we are able to help players make the team by voting online. There is a link on the Bulls website and I am sure just going to www.nba.com will connect you to the ballot.
RME JICO
The Bulls will not have any All-Stars, but Big Ben, Hinrich, Noc, and Deng will all be close. If there is an injury or two, or someone doesn't play, they may be able to squeeze in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.