Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kareem Rush Released
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Dude Abides
Rush Released

Not a superstar...but he has potential. He is a tall athletic SG. He hit some big shots against us when he played with the Bobcats.

Not sure of his health, but he might come at a reasonable price in the offseason and would provide us with a tall athletic sg option off the bench. 10 pts a game is not bad for a bench player....but let's see what else is out there as well.
greasywheels121
I wonder if him being released will effect Brandon's decision to leave Kansas.
The Gladiator
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Apr 3 2006, 07:59 PM)
I wonder if him being released will effect Brandon's decision to leave Kansas.

? why would it?
madisonsmadhouse
I'd love the Bulls to dump Pargo for Rush. We definately need to get taller and more athletic in the backcourt.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 3 2006, 06:32 PM)
I'd love the Bulls to dump Pargo for Rush. We definately need to get taller and more athletic in the backcourt.

I agree. Rush is a more talented scorer. However, Rush is another one of those guys that jacks up awful shots.
soxfan101
He does have a lot of good games against us... but if you watch him play other than that he kind of sucks...
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 3 2006, 09:21 PM)
I agree. Rush is a more talented scorer. However, Rush is another one of those guys that jacks up awful shots.

I look at Rush and Pargo as similar players, I just think the size advantage Rush gives, would help the team off of the bench.
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 4 2006, 07:24 AM)
I look at Rush and Pargo as similar players, I just think the size advantage Rush gives, would help the team off of the bench.

Why would we take a guy who's been kicked off his team for being a bad apple when that's what Pax and Skiles are clearly trying to avoid? In that case, tim thomas should have gotten minutes...

"The Bobcats are about two things -- hard work and maximum effort," Bickerstaff said. "With that in mind, we think that it's best to go in another direction with Kareem."
CubbiesFan07
Take Rush and play off the bench

27MPG should do for reasonable stats. He is a good shooter with high potential yeah.
JPargo
QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 4 2006, 10:38 AM)
Why would we take a guy who's been kicked off his team for being a bad apple when that's what Pax and Skiles are clearly trying to avoid? In that case, tim thomas should have gotten minutes...

I agree. Especially if he has been kicked off by the BOBCATS.
Nocioni 5
i don't want anything to do with him. he sucks, although I would take him instead of Pargo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.