Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: .500 and 6 wins in a row!!!!!!
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
ChitownMan
It is a beautiful thing. Just watched Sports Center and one of their top 10 plays was an awesome block by Big Ben. From reading www.chicagosports.com, it also appears that the team is starting to gel and that can only mean one thing, watch out rest of the NBA. bullssmilie1.jpg cheers.gif biggrin.gif
spencer958
This is what we've been waiting for, and how about Tyrus playing great the last few?
Chisoxfn
Its been absolutely awesome. Lets hope they can continue to play well and use the momentum they've been building at home to help them skyrocket towards the top spot in the conferene smile.gif
CubbiesFan07
HEY!

i had an interview with Iverson, and here's what I caught

DrunkBomber
Most people figured they would get it together after the circus roadtrip. They rarely start a season hot. They bounced back earlier this year. I love the way theyre playing. Theyre crushing teams.
sport1016
yeah it's not just the wins, they haven't played a team yet on the win steak that looked like they even belonged in the same gym.

We are making all the big plays on defense and moving the ball so well on offense. This is not the team of the last two years that gutted out every win they got. We're flat out killing people. Turning every game into a laugher. Hell yeah!

18pts. 18 motherf**king points. That's our average margin of victory. Not to quote a certain journalist from Kazhakstan, but...........very nice.
Steve9347
Let's hope the Bulls can roll tonight and go above .500... this team looks goooood.
SoxFan1
Make it 7! 10-9! Great defense on the last play!
RME JICO
It looks like all the players are starting to feel more comfortable with their roles. Noc with another double-double. As a team they had 12 blocks. Another solid win.
Jordan4life_2007
The east is so fuckin' bad. I don't see the Bulls losing another game until they play the Cavs at the end of the month.
TeaLeafReaderII
Bulls players finally adjust (AND WELL) to the new ball and now they are talking about switching back!!1

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! mecry.gif
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Dec 9 2006, 05:31 PM) *
Bulls players finally adjust (AND WELL) to the new ball and now they are talking about switching back!!1
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! mecry.gif

what, are you serious
Fab_5_Sox
NOT ANYLONGER
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ Dec 9 2006, 09:50 PM) *
what, are you serious

Depends on what your referring to...

I'm serious about the discussion to switch back, apparently the new ball is tearing up the hands of the guys that handle it a lot, and Stern is seriously considering switching back to leather.

I was exaggerating with the whole crying thing. Though at the time, in the middle of a winning streak where the Bulls are playing great, the last thing I want to see is something getting switched up and knocking them out of their groove like a ball change might.
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Dec 9 2006, 02:43 AM) *
The east is so fuckin' bad. I don't see the Bulls losing another game until they play the Cavs at the end of the month.

Unfortunately, we totally wet our pants against western conference teams. What are we against west teams this year? 1-8? I don't think we'd win 30 games in the west.
madisonsmadhouse
Ah damn. The outside shot has completely left us these last two games. It really emphasizes the one weakness the Bulls really have, and that is a go-to inside scorer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.