Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls "O" fensive
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
madisonsmadhouse
Here is are some interesting tidbits from the Bulls latest run...

-They scored 100 points in a game for the 8th straight time, the most since 1995-96
-69 first half pts against Philly, the most since 1996-97
-Team is now averaging 100 points per game for the first time since 1996-97
-Had at least a 25 point lead in 3 straight games, first time since 1997-98
-Had double digit leads in 6 straight games, first time since 1997-98
Chisoxfn
Its been amazing. Nocioni is showing his range but also using that range to get to the basket while Deng is doing an awesome job with the two man game with Noc (they both seem to have a great feel for where each other are) and has shown some really good passing as of late.

Hinrich was obviously non-existent last night while Duhon did a nice job defensively. Wallace has looked pretty smooth on the offensive side of the ball as well and well when Gordon comes out shooting like he did last night, he's pretty much unstoppable.
ZoomSlowik
That's kind of weird since most of us thought defense would be our strength and we might struggle a bit offensively. It's really turned out to be the other way around (though our D is still decent). Deng and Noc have really stepped up and increased their production quite a bit, and Kirk has been more efficient with his shots.
Steve9347
This team is starting to look special.

I still worry about inside scoring, obviously, but Luol Deng and Andres Nocioni have stepped up.

My only concern is the lackluster play of Captain Kirk, but I'm not complaining.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Dec 8 2006, 08:59 AM) *
This team is starting to look special.

I still worry about inside scoring, obviously, but Luol Deng and Andres Nocioni have stepped up.

My only concern is the lackluster play of Captain Kirk, but I'm not complaining.

Inside scoring is a concern, but with the imergence of the midrange game, and the slashing of Deng, it opens up the outside even more than just their passing does.
Steve9347
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 8 2006, 09:53 AM) *
Inside scoring is a concern, but with the imergence of the midrange game, and the slashing of Deng, it opens up the outside even more than just their passing does.

plus, to be honest, sweetney has been able to score with that hook, (and what's up with Big Ben's one-great inside move a game?) that goofy fish.

i like this bulls team right now, and with all the rumored deals out there, the only one's i would consider would be garnett, or better-yet Corey Maggette (for what they would cost, respectively)...

it'd be great if the bulls could work into the iverson deal to get what they want.

Clip-joint gets: Allen Iverson
Philly gets: Shaun Livingston, Michael Sweetney, Chris Duhon
Bulls get: Corey Maggette, Willie Green

that would be hot.
CubbiesFan07
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Dec 12 2006, 08:28 AM) *
plus, to be honest, sweetney has been able to score with that hook, (and what's up with Big Ben's one-great inside move a game?) that goofy fish.

i like this bulls team right now, and with all the rumored deals out there, the only one's i would consider would be garnett, or better-yet Corey Maggette (for what they would cost, respectively)...

it'd be great if the bulls could work into the iverson deal to get what they want.

Clip-joint gets: Allen Iverson
Philly gets: Shaun Livingston, Michael Sweetney, Chris Duhon
Bulls get: Corey Maggette, Willie Green

that would be hot.

too bad that trade would never go through........ maggette = iverson almost. hes a beast, so idk why they would give him.
we'd be giving up livingston (nothing) sweets (nothing) and duhon (practically nothing) and getting an allstar and great backup PG.

would be great, but wont happen.
Steve9347
well, we wouldnt be giving up livingston... but id venture to say that AI is a much more explosive and marketable player than Maggette, and the Clip have been wanting to rid themselves of maggette all season, for a guard who can score.
Chisoxfn
I could see a 3 way deal because I think the Sixers would prefer Ben Gordon to AI, however for the deal to go down it would obviously be more along the lines of Duhon/Gordon/Sweetney and if we gave up a first rounder I'd expect us to try and be the team that got Livingston.
WHarris1
QUOTE (CubbiesFan07 @ Dec 12 2006, 01:34 PM) *
maggette = iverson almost.

Did you really say that?

Ya they are exactly the same except for 17 points, 6 assists, and 1.5 steals per game.
DrunkBomber
Luol Deng seems to be establishing his mid range game in a big way and could become a part time answer to our low post scoring despite being undersized. Nocc is always flying around in there too trying to make things happen. If Gordon and Hinrich can stay consistent shooting and our rookies continue to develop our offense will be great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.