Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AI demanding trade
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
CryptViLL
pretty crazy, allen iverson demanding a trade ohmy.gif
wonder where he'll go...

if the sixers dont get much back, they could be an awful team.
Steve9347
its high time he got his ass out of philly.
Chi-town23-33
I have always liked about AI, and believe he is a legend, but he is a legend that will never win. Unlike players like Karl Malone, John Stockton, Charles Barkley, or Patrick Ewing, who lost because they played Michael's Bulls or Hakeem's Rockets, just flat out better teams, AI loses because he refuses to give up the ball. I'm sick of hearing AI doesn't have enough help. Yes, he might not have enough to win, but every time the Sixers have brought in a player to help (Chris Webber) there is trouble started because AI must always dominate the ball. For his lack of winning, AI has no one to blame but himself.

I hope he does get traded, then the other AI will get a chance to develop as a player.
madisonsmadhouse
I love the guts the guy plays with, if only he had half the brains.
CubbiesFan07
ball hogger
ben jordan
Bulls are involved in a 3 way deal with the Clippers. This is just a conjecture, but it could very well be correct.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (ben jordan @ Dec 11 2006, 09:29 PM) *
Bulls are involved in a 3 way deal with the Clippers. This is just a conjecture, but it could very well be correct.

Any details, or just something on your Xbox?
Chisoxfn
Bulls involved in what?
WHarris1
I have been seeing rumors of a 3 way deal with the Sixers and Warriors with us getting Troy Murphy and giving up Ben Gordon.

Please no.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Dec 12 2006, 02:32 PM) *
I have been seeing rumors of a 3 way deal with the Sixers and Warriors with us getting Troy Murphy and giving up Ben Gordon.

Please no.

I never saw anything but people throwing out those names though. Not a legitimate rumor that was spoke about by a media member with any sort of inside knowledge of trade talks.
ben jordan
Apparently the Bucks announcers said he was traded to the T'wolves. I don't know if I believe my source though.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 12 2006, 07:09 AM) *
Any details, or just something on your Xbox?

Well the details were only 7 Bulls had played when I posted this and the Clippers were only playing about 6 or 7 guys at that time as well.

*Edit: As I said, this is most likely BS. I haven't seen it posted on the web anywhere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.