TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2
madisonsmadhouse
bullssmilie1.jpg bringit.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Da Bullz
TeaLeafReaderII
Are your picks to click in?

I hope we get to see some Muhammed Saer Sene tonight.

blink.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
Bullies4Life
Predictions... Bulls win 105-99

Rashad Lewis carries the team, and tries to destroy Luol Deng, and ends up with 31 points, but only 9/22 go in. Luol DEng counters with a big game himself with 26 points and 11 boards.

C'mon Bulls bullssmilie1.jpg
WHarris1
Another game you gotta win at home. Ray Allen out.
DrunkBomber
Da Bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls
Balta1701-B
It'd be nice to beat someone from the West...

Hey, question, is there any place that carries NBA games over internet radio for free (a-la the NFL), or does the NBA have an MLB type system where you have to pay for the access?
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Dec 13 2006, 05:39 PM) *
It'd be nice to beat someone from the West...

Hey, question, is there any place that carries NBA games over internet radio for free (a-la the NFL), or does the NBA have an MLB type system where you have to pay for the access?

NBA has league pass thing where you can get the radio for like 20 bucks... you get all the games with any teams announcers. I had technical difficulties once or twice, but I sent them emails and they promtly fixed it (useually within minutes.)

It wasn't bad huh.gif
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Get off to a good start. And note to Skiles, "PLAY THE ROOKS"!
CryptViLL
go bulls.
chilord
The frontcourt is scoring here, good sign.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Noc and Deng are a great combo.
TeaLeafReaderII
Hmmm the Seatle Rashard Lewises aren't playing to well... MAYBE THEY SHOULD PUT IN MUHAMMED SAER SENE?????
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Big Ben is an animal. He already has 6 rebounds and 5 points with 3 blocks, IN THE 1ST QUARTER!!
chilord
That first quarter reminds me of the Visa commercial in the diner, with all the patrons and diner staff moving with rhythmic precision, until some loser using cash breaks up the whole thing.

Viktor Khryapa is that guy.

But... 31-18! Can't complain!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
OMFG, Please get Malik the fish out. He is sooooo bad I wish we could pick him up for some homeless guy. I wish we didnt have this guy on our team I cant stand him.
chilord
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 13 2006, 08:11 PM) *
OMFG, Please get Malik the fish out. He is sooooo bad I wish we could pick him up for some homeless guy. I wish we didnt have this guy on our team I cant stand him.

Agreed.

Where are the rooks?
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (chilord @ Dec 13 2006, 06:17 PM) *
Agreed.

Where are the rooks?

Is Tyrus even considered healthy enough to play yet?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Yes Skiles is just a penis.. Thabo must be playing overseas again? O wait nvm, he is on the bench rotting away too.. It really gets a laugh out of me with how Skiles runs his bench. He takes the worst players on the Bulls team (Malik freaking allen, and Victor Khryapa) and puts them in 2nd and 3rd off the bench tonight when you have better players in TNT (Thabo and Tyrus) That deserve to play. I dont even like watching the Bulls without the excitement of these two. FOR ALL THATS SACRED, PLAY THE ROOKIES!
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Meanwhile, BIG BEN is having a MONSTER GAME.. Bulls playing really well.
Balta1701-B
Well, giving up 33 points in the first half isn't bad. Not too bad at all.

Lookie some of these #'s.

Gordon: 15 points, 3 reb, 4 ast.
Big Ben: 7 points, 11 rebounds, 4 blocks, 2 assists (mind you, this is at the half).
From the field, Seattle is shooting 13/42 (31%).
Bulls as a team 18 assists, seattle 7.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 13 2006, 08:11 PM) *

QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 13 2006, 08:25 PM) *
Yes Skiles is just a penis.. Thabo must be playing overseas again? O wait nvm, he is on the bench rotting away too.. It really gets a laugh out of me with how Skiles runs his bench. He takes the worst players on the Bulls team (Malik freaking allen, and Victor Khryapa) and puts them in 2nd and 3rd off the bench tonight when you have better players in TNT (Thabo and Tyrus) That deserve to play. I dont even like watching the Bulls without the excitement of these two. FOR ALL THATS SACRED, PLAY THE ROOKIES!

Any other overreactionary comments you want to get out of your system?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Wallace is owning the boards, this is the player we all invisioned having when he signed.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 13 2006, 08:38 PM) *
Any other overreactionary comments you want to get out of your system?

Its the truth. Drinking.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 13 2006, 08:39 PM) *
Wallace is owning the boards, this is the player we all invisioned having when he signed.
Its the truth. Drinking.gif

Were you complaining in last year's playoffs when Malik Allen was about 80% of the Bulls offense? Or when Viktor Khryapa was having a great preseason and played great in the 1st 5 or so games of the season?
TeaLeafReaderII
I have trouble finding fault in Skile's game plan when the Bulls lead by 16 at the half huh.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Dec 13 2006, 08:42 PM) *
I have trouble finding fault in Skile's game plan when the Bulls lead by 16 at the half huh.gif

BUT THE ROOKIES AREN'T PLAYING!
TeaLeafReaderII
BTW, I can't remember... who was the only one to pick Ben Wallace in the pick to clicks while in a drunken rage?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 13 2006, 08:41 PM) *
Were you complaining in last year's playoffs when Malik Allen was about 80% of the Bulls offense? Or when Viktor Khryapa was having a great preseason and played great in the 1st 5 or so games of the season?

I didnt even notice Allen at all in the playoffs. It was Sweets who was playing well offensively for us down low. And Khryapa should be playing.. In PRESEASON just as you said. I just want to see the rooks play thats all Im asking but Skiles refuses. Especially since Thomas was playing better and better during that 2 week stretch and then Skiles plays him 2 min in the next what 4 games? Give me a break, he was hot and now hes going to be cold.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 13 2006, 08:45 PM) *
I didnt even notice Allen at all in the playoffs. It was Sweets who was playing well offensively for us down low. And Khryapa should be playing.. In PRESEASON just as you said. I just want to see the rooks play thats all Im asking but Skiles refuses. Especially since Thomas was playing better and better during that 2 week stretch and then Skiles plays him 2 min in the next what 4 games? Give me a break, he was hot and now hes going to be cold.

1.) This is a team game.

2.) Thomas isn't at 100%.

3.) The Bulls are on a roll.

4.) This is a team game.

5.) This is a team game.

Oh, and if you didn't notice Allen in the Playoffs last year, then you clearly weren't watching.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Team game? Where did that come from? O and by the way, the Bulls were on a roll WITH Thomas too.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 13 2006, 08:49 PM) *
Team game? Where did that come from? O and by the way, the Bulls were on a roll WITH Thomas too.

Yes, Tyrus Thomas accounted for 100% of the Bulls success during their win streak. In case you didn't notice, Thomas was playing garbage minutes in the 4th quarter when the Bulls were up 15+.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 13 2006, 08:45 PM) *

I don't think Skiles made up an ankle injury for Tyrus just so he could limit his minutes.... and while Thabo is good, I think he is really overrated on this board... I think we get more from letting Kirk, Gordon, and even Duhon have more minutes.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
Wallace is going to have 30 rebounds before this game is over, my god.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 13 2006, 08:50 PM) *
Yes, Tyrus Thomas accounted for 100% of the Bulls success during their win streak. In case you didn't notice, Thomas was playing garbage minutes in the 4th quarter when the Bulls were up 15+.

Not true, during that stretch Tyrus was usually the 1st or 2nd man off the bench and played most of the 2nd quarter and most of the 4th. And dont put words in my mouth
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 13 2006, 08:53 PM) *
Wallace is going to have 30 rebounds before this game is over, my god.
Not true, during that stretch Tyrus was usually the 1st or 2nd man off the bench and played most of the 2nd quarter and most of the 4th. And dont put words in my mouth

Oh my god. "Most of the 4th" = GARBAGE MINUTES!

And Wallace is actually scoring a bit. laugh.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
If I was the super sonics, I'd put Saer Sene in and play some hack-a-wallace.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 13 2006, 08:58 PM) *
Oh my god. "Most of the 4th" = GARBAGE MINUTES!

And Wallace is actually scoring a bit. laugh.gif

I didnt know the 2nd quarter was garbage minutes? huh.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 13 2006, 08:59 PM) *
I didnt know the 2nd quarter was garbage minutes? huh.gif

Who said the 2nd quarter was garbage minutes?
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 13 2006, 09:01 PM) *
Who said the 2nd quarter was garbage minutes?

You completley ignored my comment about playing most of the 2nd quarter. 2nd quarter ain't garbage minutes mate. wink.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 13 2006, 09:02 PM) *
You completley ignored my comment about playing most of the 2nd quarter. 2nd quarter ain't garbage minutes mate. wink.gif

Yeah, his whopping +3.8 efficiency rating definitely makes him deserve more playing time, with an injury on top of that.

Oh, btw, Malik Allen: +4.76
WHarris1
Ben Wallace with 15 pts, 15 boards, 5 blocks, 2 steals.
SoxFan1
What a play by Duhon and Noc. What Nocdid takes a lot of coordination and court awareness. Wow.
TeaLeafReaderII
I have a theory. TruthandBasketball follows the stats very well, posts in the main forum, and usually always makes it to the pick to click thread... but I never see him/her in the game threads...

now maybe truth is just a season ticket holder and can't post because he/she is attending the game, or maybe game threads just don't interest him/her.

Or maybe... just maybe Truth is in fact one of the Chicago Bulls and can't post because he is out their busting his hump on live tv.... hmmmmm ph34r.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Dec 13 2006, 09:23 PM) *
I have a theory. TruthandBasketball follows the stats very well, posts in the main forum, and usually always makes it to the pick to click thread... but I never see him/her in the game threads...

now maybe truth is just a season ticket holder and can't post because he/she is attending the game, or maybe game threads just don't interest him/her.
Or maybe... just maybe Truth is in fact one of the Chicago Bulls and can't post because he is out their busting his hump on live tv.... hmmmmm ph34r.gif

It's Andrieskievicius.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 13 2006, 09:16 PM) *
Yeah, his whopping +3.8 efficiency rating definitely makes him deserve more playing time, with an injury on top of that.

Oh, btw, Malik Allen: +4.76

lmao efficiency rating? So thats what took you 30 min to respond? Who gives a damn about efficiency rating. Malik Allen is too slow to guard anybody hes a bad offensive rebounder, doesnt block shohts and is only in there for offense basically. Tyrus was getting better each time he came in and if it continued obviously his stats would go up.
Balta1701-B
Big ben is 1 rebound away from 20. Capt. Kirk is 2 assists from a double-double.

And that makes 20
SoxFan1
QUOTE (Chicago Bulls Franchise @ Dec 13 2006, 09:24 PM) *
lmao efficiency rating? So thats what took you 30 min to respond? Who gives a damn about efficiency rating. Malik Allen is too slow to guard anybody hes a bad offensive rebounder, doesnt block shohts and is only in there for offense basically. Tyrus was getting better each time he came in and if it continued obviously his stats would go up.

Well then, let me continue to prove you wrong. First, it tooke me 14 minutes to respond. See, when I'm in an active debate, I like to research statistics to back up my point. Second, Efficiency rating is the absolute best stat to determine how well a player is playing. Malik Allen has a better EFF rating than Thomas, and in .4 minutes more per game. That dismisses that. Thanks, have a nice night.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 13 2006, 09:24 PM) *
It's Andrieskievicius.

I dunno... he is pretty articulate... I'm guessing he is a native english speaker or at least learned english at a fairly young age... ruling out Martynas, Viktor, Thabo, and Nocioni...

20 rebounds for big ben bullssmilie1.jpg notworthy.gif
WHarris1
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 13 2006, 09:29 PM) *
Well then, let me continue to prove you wrong. First, it tooke me 14 minutes to respond. See, when I'm in an active debate, I like to research statistics to back up my point. Second, Efficiency rating is the absolute best stat to determine how well a player is playing. Malik Allen has a better EFF rating than Thomas, and in .4 minutes more per game. That dismisses that. Thanks, have a nice night.

I agree with the point you are trying to make about Tyrus being far from essential for our success, but saying EFF is the end all be all is pretty ridiculous.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Dec 13 2006, 09:32 PM) *
I dunno... he is pretty articulate... I'm guessing he is a native english speaker or at least learned english at a fairly young age... ruling out Martynas, Viktor, Thabo, and Nocioni...

20 rebounds for big ben bullssmilie1.jpg notworthy.gif

TT could have had 25. Chandler could have had 40!

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Dec 13 2006, 09:34 PM) *
I agree with the point you are trying to make about Tyrus being far from essential for our success, but saying EFF is the end all be all is pretty ridiculous.

It's definitely not the end all, be all. It's an all-encompassing stat...how great of an effect does he have on the team's success.

I'm trying to find a minute breakdown, but I can't find one anywhere.
Chicago Bulls Franchise
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Dec 13 2006, 09:34 PM) *

lol I know, but you cant argue with Soxfan, he is ALWAYS right.. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.