Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bucks vs Bulls
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
SoxFan1
Gametime at 7:30, do it! bullssmilie1.jpg
Balta1701-B
Yeah, 4 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists for Big Ben. Not a great game, but not a terrible one either.

Wait, whaddya mean that's just the first quarter?
SoxFan1
Ugh, sloppy play. Turnovers are killing us.

Great way to finish out the quarter, 55 up at halftime.
Balta1701-B
The Bulls should NOT be giving up 55 points in a half to the Bucks. Come on Defense, wake the Hell up.

15 boards for BWall in the first half. Bulls winning the rebounding game 32-19, if it weren't for the 11 turnovers this game wouldn't be close.
SoxFan1
Wallace with the huge rejection on Bogut...too bad no one else want's to play defense.

Michael Redd is so good.
SoxFan1
Back-to-back 20 rebound games from Big Ben. What a beast.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 15 2006, 07:19 PM) *
Back-to-back 20 rebound games from Big Ben. What a beast.

And it's still the 3rd freaking quarter.
SoxFan1
BEN WALLACE FORCES THE TURNOVERS AND LOBS IT TO TYRUS THOMAS FOR THE MONSTER SLAM!!!!!!!!!

BTW, with 22 rebounds tonight (and still in the 3rd quarter), Ben Wallace has the same amount as Tyson Chandler's career high. Just FYI. Big Ben's career high is 28.
Balta1701-B
I don't mind the 7 point lead, but Milwaukee should not put up 81 in 3 quarters against the bulls. Just should not.
SoxFan1
I liked Tyrus' hustle tonight. He was crashing the boards and contesting shots, and made a couple buckets here and there.

25 and counting for Ben...
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 15 2006, 07:38 PM) *
I liked Tyrus' hustle tonight. He was crashing the boards and contesting shots, and made a couple buckets here and there.

25 and counting for Ben...

8 rebounds, 11 points, 2 blocks for TT in 15 minutes. Not a bad stat line.
SoxFan1
Goaltending on Thomas...shocker. laugh.gif

God damnit Tyrus, you donate more points to the opposition than you score. Bucks within 3.

Wallace get's his double-double. 10 points, 26 boards, 5 assists, 3 blocks, 3 steals.
Balta1701-B
Bulls trying to give this game away
SoxFan1
Terrible call. Their bodies made very little contact. And to call a 6th foul for something like that is silly, especially this late in the game.
SoxFan1
Huge win to pull it out late like that. The defense overall was pretty bad. The Bucks were able to drive to the lane as they pleased and I'm sure Skiles will mention that. Turnovers need to be toned down as well. 16 turnovers, 14 of them steals by the Bucks.

Wallace was obviously the highlight of the game though. This is why he has won 4 DPOY awards and this is why we payed him a ton of money.

10 points, 27 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 blocks, 3 steals

WOW
Balta1701-B
This defense needs to find some balls, and soon. Otherwise they'll wind up with another early exit in the playoffs (they'll still make it because it's the east and they've pretty much wrapped up a spot already)
Chisoxfn
Wow...Ben Wallace has officially arrived. On top of that Tyrus Thomas looked absolutely ridiculous while playing in some very important minutes (down the stretch). He had some ridiculous blocks, a few big dunks and played impressive defense.

I had some initial doubts about Tyrus but when you mix his positive work ethic/attitude with that athleticism, I see no reason why he can't develop into an absolute monster.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.