Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dec. 29th @ Raptors
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
TeaLeafReaderII
Should be a good match up... Raptors played the Bulls pretty hard last game. Ford has looked pretty good lately, rattling off 28 in their last game. But Ben Gordon is playing pretty stellar too... I'm excited.bullssmilie1.jpg

P.S. Don't forget to put in your picks to click... and if you haven't been playing it isn't too late to join cheers.gif
Chisoxfn
I remember some memorable games against the Raptors the past couple years. Hopefully our squad can show up, play hard and pull off the road win.

Sucks Deng wont play, but hopefully it won't take long for his wrist to be back to 100%.
SoxFan1
DENG SHALL PLAY!

TJ Ford has dribbles it off his foot 2 of the last 3 posessions. Noc with back-to-back 3's.
Balta1701-B
Bulls give up 32 points in the first quarter, on 70.6% shooting.

I thought this was supposed to be a decent defensive team?

Bulls currently being outrebounded 12-7, and that's with Deng playing and Bosh not playing. TT just came in, hopefully he can give a spark on the boards, that's hurting the Bulls a lot.
Brian
King wasted 90 secs on a piece of footage that showed Toronto missing a shot. Zzzzzzzzzzz
chilord
Is this the first time that the Bulls have utilized the U-571?
I like it!

Thomas, Brown, and Sweets on the floor at the same time. It's about time we use some of the existing size on our team--notice the boards are being cleaned now.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (chilord @ Dec 29 2006, 04:49 PM) *
Is this the first time that the Bulls have utilized the U-571?
I like it!

Thomas, Brown, and Sweets on the floor at the same time. It's about time we use some of the existing size on our team--notice the boards are being cleaned now.

Yeah, just noticed that as well. Lotta size in there, suddenly the rebounding is more even, and Toronto is struggling a lot more from the field.
Balta1701-B
14 point 2nd quarter for the Raptors. Their FG shooting for the game is now down to 41% after a 70% first quarter. MUCH better.
chilord
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Dec 29 2006, 06:52 PM) *
Yeah, just noticed that as well. Lotta size in there, suddenly the rebounding is more even, and Toronto is struggling a lot more from the field.

I hope to see more of that formation in the future... imagine how the games against Minnesota might have gone! There is so much depth on this team I don't blame Skiles for not being able to figure out all of the possibilities this early in the season. (Just so long as it's all clear by playoff time!)
Balta1701-B
5 straight rebounds by the Raptors, 3 offensive.
chilord
Hinrich out for the game with a groin strain. Hopefully it's not something that lingers.
WHarris1
Deng playing a sick game
chilord
.600 is a nice place to be, ain't it though?
SoxFan1
Deng really tuned it on in the 2nd half.
madisonsmadhouse
Spotty defensive effort again by the Bulls. A couple of good quarter, and a couple of horrible ones.
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 29 2006, 11:15 PM) *
Spotty defensive effort again by the Bulls. A couple of good quarter, and a couple of horrible ones.

That's all it takes against most eastern conference teams.
Chisoxfn
Iffy yet again, but we pulled things out thanks to some aggressive offense. At times the defense looked very good while at other times it looked terrible. Basically this game has been a microcosm of our season.

That said we have a winning record, a lot of talent, and the ability to be once again a premiere defensive team.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.