Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bulls vs Cavs
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Chisoxfn
The Chicago Bulls will look to continue their winning ways against a big time eastern conference rival, the Cleveland Cavaliers. The game will be televised in high definition for those of you that have NBA TV and I'm sure its on Comcast and Comcast HD for all you local peeps.

Should be a doozie of a game and it will be a good test for the Bulls to go up against one of the East's best.
TeaLeafReaderII
don't forget to put in you pick to click
DutheDoduhon21
it is also lebrons 22nd birthday, so i guess the bulls will get to spoil it hopefully
Balta1701-B
With all due disrespect and malice towards Detroit and Miami...if the Bulls want to win the East, this is the single most important team to beat. End of story.

Kick some ass boys. Rise to the occasion.
DrunkBomber
This should be a good game. I hope we can snap our losing streak against the Cavs. We should be ok considering its at home.
TeaLeafReaderII
what do you think? A rotation of Deng, Thabo, and Griffen guarding 'bron?
bulls91
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Dec 30 2006, 05:07 PM) *
what do you think? A rotation of Deng, Thabo, and Griffen guarding 'bron?

i will say deng and thomas on labron tonight.

I am guessing that sef will get Hughes most of the night because hinrich is not going to get many minutes if any at all because of his groin.
mikej23
Big game. W.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (mikej23 @ Dec 30 2006, 06:24 PM) *
Big game. W.

Welcome aboard! bullssmilie1.jpg
TeaLeafReaderII
kirk out with a tweaked hammy... Selfosha is starting in his place...

our resident 20+ppg player warms the bench.... banghead.gif
DrunkBomber
For some reason Gordon plays better of the bench. It doesnt matter if he gets the minutes.
chilord
Sef's got the start tonight, interesting to see how he does.
madisonsmadhouse
One early observation, Lebron does not like to work on defense. He will not fight through screens, and Deng is eating him for lunch with open looks because of it.
chilord
This has been a game of runs, through and through.

Wow, despite the best efforts of the officials, Golden Boy LBJ is dinged up a little bit.
chilord
How about that?

If the playoffs started today, our Bulls would be the #2 seed! Awesome!
Kogs35
great win tonight!!!!!!!!
mmmmmbeeer
Good win tonight, especially with Kirk out the whole game and Big Ben out for the 2nd half. Skiles sure has a knack for bringing the right guy in sometimes. Tonight it was Allen and, if I remember right, Adrian Griffin started a nice winning run against LA. 56 points off the bench tonight I believe, very nice.
Balta1701-B
Luol Deng is better than Jesus.

At least for one night, that is. Just watch, after the last 2 games, he will decide its a good idea to come out with a wrap on his wrist for every single game the rest of his career.

Big contributions by the bench also. Allen, Sweetney, PJ Brown all put together solid games.

Oh, and special thanks to whoever it was who slipped the grease onto the bottom of Lebron's shoes. That man couldn't stand up for half the game!
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (chilord @ Dec 30 2006, 09:58 PM) *
How about that?

If the playoffs started today, our Bulls would be the #2 seed! Awesome!

Actually the way the seed work, they would be the #4 seed, dispite the #2 record.

Also that 24-0 run was a thing of beauty. And if the rest of the NBA was paying attention the world now knows how to beat Lebron. Get physical, and make him work on teh defensive end.
WHarris1
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 31 2006, 11:59 AM) *
Actually the way the seed work, they would be the #4 seed, dispite the #2 record.

Actually they changed that this year.

The division winners only have to be seeded in the top 4. So it gives an opportunity for one non-division winner to get a top seed.

Yahoo has the correct seedings on the right side: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/standings;_ylt...D6bsjEotI.8vLYF
hinrich fan
Kudos to the Bulls bench last night...they stepped up when Kirk was out...and did we ever need that boost!
Hoped for a better game from Thabo...but him and Tyrus are gonna be somethin' one of these days.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Dec 31 2006, 12:40 PM) *
Actually they changed that this year.

The division winners only have to be seeded in the top 4. So it gives an opportunity for one non-division winner to get a top seed.

Yahoo has the correct seedings on the right side: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/standings;_ylt...D6bsjEotI.8vLYF

Excellent. That could be HUGE for the Central division this year. It would also help us avoid playing each other in the first round.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.