Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amare may need more surgery
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Balta1701-B
Well, I just hope those couple games he played, combined with the rushed "Get ready for the playoffs" rehab schedule, doesn't do extra damage to Stoudemire's career. Link.

Amare Stoudemire's full-time return will have to wait until next season.

The Phoenix Suns' star will have arthroscopic surgery on his right knee to look for causes of a cyst and fluid accumulation, his manager, Rodney Rice, told The Arizona Republic for Wednesday's editions.

Team physician Thomas Carter is expected to operate Wednesday.

"As of right now, I'd say he's not going to play again this season," Rice told the Republic. "I feel that's the best thing for him."
CubbiesFan07
Bye bye Suns playoffs bang.gif
madisonsmadhouse
That's a damned shame. Hopefully it wasn't anything to do with them rushing the kid back to quickly.
bschmaranz
It certainly is a damn shame, he's a hell of a player. Hopefully he comes back completely healthy. Knee injuries are tricky when you're a big fella.
Chisoxfn
His injury is still pretty serious. Seems like he's had a lot of negative side effects since the surgery.

Stinks to see someone that was so good at such a young age who may have his career cut entirely too short. Hopefully he can get back healthy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.