Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nets @ Bulls, 1/11/07
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Balta1701-B
Bulls up 28 to 15 after a solid first quarter. Held NJ to 33% shooting, 4 blocked shots, Bulls shot 55%, Gordon 4-4, 3/3 from downtown.
Balta1701-B
In the 2nd quarter, the Bulls ran out a lineup of Duhon, Gordon, PJ Brown, Adrian Griffin, and Viktor Khryapa.
SoxFan1
Live with Chris Webber now. He mentioned the Lakers, Heat, Magic, Mavericks, and 1 or 2 other teams.
hinrich fan
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 11 2007, 08:18 PM) *
Live with Chris Webber now. He mentioned the Lakers, Heat, Magic, Mavericks, and 1 or 2 other teams.

I think he was on to something when he mentioned the LA Galaxy...I didn't like C-Web at Michigan...and sure don't care for him in da Pros.
Balta1701-B
Come on Kiddies, no 2nd half let down...
SoxFan1
You'vr got to be kidding me. 18 point lead down to 3. Ugh.
DrunkBomber
Its getting bad to see how many times the Bulls blow enormous leads in the 3rd quarter.
hinrich fan
Outscored 26-16 in that 3rd quarter...I can hear Skiles now....Finish!
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jan 11 2007, 06:53 PM) *
Its getting bad to see how many times the Bulls blow enormous leads in the 3rd quarter.

And as deep as this team is, you'd think that the 2nd half should be the Bulls' time. Beats the hell out of me.
DrunkBomber
Rally Gordon

QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Jan 11 2007, 09:02 PM) *
And as deep as this team is, you'd think that the 2nd half should be the Bulls' time. Beats the hell out of me.

the depth of the Bulls though is deceiving, its kind of like the depth of the NFC east
Balta1701-B
Gordon is 8/11 from the field and 5/5 from Downtown.

Hinrich is 5/15 from the field and 1/6 from downtown.
truthandbasketball
Victor just messed up Vince on defense....Bulls up 74-67, Cmon Chicago!!!! bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg bullssmilie1.jpg
DrunkBomber
What the hell is Deng shooting that for.
Balta1701-B
Down to a 1 point lead.

Argh this 2nd half stuff is making me sick..
WHarris1
MOTHER freaking DAMNIT

I CANNOT STAND THIS TEAM
Balta1701-B
I think I could just bump my "Bulls fall apart against Nets" thread from last week and no one will know the difference.
DrunkBomber
Big possesion here

Again, Nocioni makes too crucial of mistakes late in the game

This literally makes me sick, just let Gordon handle the ball
WHarris1
Gordon needs to be freaking handling the ball right now.

Hinrich comes up, deflates the ball by dribbling then bricks a jumper. I am sorry but this team is better with Hinrich on the bench...yep...I went there. (At least for the time being)

There is no freaking ball movement when he's playing point.
DrunkBomber
Nocioni=the cooler
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11 2007, 07:33 PM) *
Gordon needs to be freaking handling the ball right now.

Hinrich comes up, deflates the ball by dribbling then bricks a jumper. I am sorry but this team is better with Hinrich on the bench...yep...I went there. (At least for the time being)

There is no freaking ball movement when he's playing point.

And yet, Hinrich has a double-double with 10 assists today.

He just needs to stop shooting the 3's when he's ice cold. Defer a little sonny boy, defer.
DrunkBomber
we have to be being punk'd right now
WHarris1
Khryapa with one of the dumber plays you will see this year, what an idiot
Balta1701-B
So the Bulls let the clock tick down from 51.2 to 27.4, and then they commit the foul?
WHarris1
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Jan 11 2007, 09:37 PM) *
And yet, Hinrich has a double-double with 10 assists today.

He just needs to stop shooting the 3's when he's ice cold. Defer a little sonny boy, defer.

And yet he is shooting under 35% from the floor.

I understand he racks up assists but that still does not give justice to how poor the ball movement is right now.
DrunkBomber
This aughta be damned interesting
Balta1701-B
Please for God's sake do not let Hinrich take the next shot...
WHarris1
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Jan 11 2007, 09:43 PM) *
Please for God's sake do not let Hinrich take the next shot...

Draw up a 2 point shot for Kirk, Skiles.
DrunkBomber
I dont see why they dont take the chance on the three right there.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:44 PM) *
Draw up a 2 point shot for Kirk, Skiles.

You must be physcic
Balta1701-B
By the way, Kidd with another triple-double tonight.
WHarris1
HAHAHHA HINRICH YOU MOTHER freaking BUM
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11 2007, 07:47 PM) *
HAHAHHA HINRICH YOU MOTHER freaking BUM

Told ya.
DrunkBomber
puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif
WHarris1
He is hurting this freaking team right now, VERY BADLY.

Besides the fact that he ended up shooting a 2 pointer anyway.

GO HOME KIRK
SoxFan1
Unbelievable. This is probaby knee-jerk but something needs to be done in the form of a trade or a coaching change.

We've been outcoached a lot lately.
WHarris1
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:50 PM) *
Unbelievable. This is probaby knee-jerk but something needs to be done in the form of a trade or a coaching change.

I now have no problem packaging Kirk for a star. Deng, Gordon, Noc stay, Kirk is now the movable one.

How does Ben Gordon get so few shot attempts in the 2nd half? What a joke.
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:53 PM) *
I now have no problem packaging Kirk for a star. Deng, Gordon, Noc stay, Kirk is now the movable one.

Kirk has been sucking balls of late, but no way I trade him. He's nowhere near as bad as he's been playing.
WHarris1
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:58 PM) *
Kirk has been sucking balls of late, but no way I trade him. He's nowhere near as bad as he's been playing.

If you had to move one of the "Big 4" who would you move?
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:59 PM) *
If you had to move one of the "Big 4" who would you move?

Nocioni. I wish we could move Ben's ass as well. He's barely worth half of what he's getting paid.
WHarris1
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:01 PM) *
Nocioni. I wish we could move Ben's ass as well. He's barely worth about half of what he's getting paid.

I wouldn't mind moving Noc but I would assume he is probably a tier below in the yes of other teams.

They will most likely demand one of Little Ben, Lu, and Kirk. Kirk is the weakest link there.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:50 PM) *

The last 5 mins of the game became the Hinrich dribble fest. How many times do we have to watch him turn the ball over, over dribble, take bad shots and not pass???
He is the point guard...He's not the go to guy-not even close! He needs to set up gordon, deng or Noch...not dribble for 18 seconds, then take a bad shot.

I also blame Skiles bc he should either set the play up and demand that Kirk pass the ball or he should pull him out of the game in favor of Duhon.

It's getting to the point where I think the team is better without hinrich on the floor...especially in clutch situations...Kirk tends to be more of a liability than a help.

QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 11 2007, 11:01 PM) *
Nocioni. I wish we could move Ben's ass as well. He's barely worth half of what he's getting paid.

No way I move Noch. Kirk is expendable. duhon can step in easily to the starting PG role. I think the team is run more efficiently when he is in there.

A Kirk Hinirch with some other throw in's could land us a big name low post threat.
DrunkBomber
If they trade Gordon now theyre gonnalose games by 20 points every night. Theres nobody else on the team that can consistently score. Anybody else is ok though. Deng probably has a decent value right now.
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jan 11 2007, 10:09 PM) *
The last 5 mins of the game became the Hinrich dribble fest. How many times do we have to watch him turn the ball over, over dribble, take bad shots and not pass???
He is the point guard...He's not the go to guy-not even close! He needs to set up gordon, deng or Noch...not dribble for 18 seconds, then take a bad shot.

I also blame Skiles bc he should either set the play up and demand that Kirk pass the ball or he should pull him out of the game in favor of Duhon.

It's getting to the point where I think the team is better without hinrich on the floor...especially in clutch situations...Kirk tends to be more of a liability than a help.
No way I move Noch. Kirk is expendable. duhon can step in easily to the starting PG role. I think the team is run more efficiently when he is in there.

A Kirk Hinirch with some other throw in's could land us a big name low post threat.

Excuse me while I barf. Duhon belongs on the bench.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11 2007, 09:53 PM) *

Hinrich has stepped it up the last 2 games. It's not his fault the rest of the team stand stands behind the arc and is stagnant.

QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:01 PM) *

Agreed 100% on Noc.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:01 PM) *
I wouldn't mind moving Noc but I would assume he is probably a tier below in the yes of other teams.

They will most likely demand one of Little Ben, Lu, and Kirk. Kirk is the weakest link there.

We just re-signed him, he won't be going anywhere. He's had a rough patch and now you want to trade him? You're overreacting big time. Kirk had 19 points and 10 assists tonight. He had a poor shooting night but he's one of the only guys on the Bulls who can get to the line.

QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jan 11 2007, 10:09 PM) *

You can't be serious. Again, Noc is the most expandable of the Big 4. Duhon is not ready to be a full-time point guard in the NBA. No way in hell anyone can complain about Hinrich's play lately in favor of Duhon. Duhon has looked like crap for a while now.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jan 11 2007, 10:10 PM) *
If they trade Gordon now theyre gonnalose games by 20 points every night. Theres nobody else on the team that can consistently score. Anybody else is ok though. Deng probably has a decent value right now.

Agreed for the most part. Ben is our only real scorer. You get rid of him, you get rid of a lot of offense and energy. Only way I trade Ben is if he is the main player dealt on our side and a big name low post scorer comes in return.
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 11 2007, 11:12 PM) *
Excuse me while I barf. Duhon belongs on the bench.

wow...Duhon is a solid PG who would not dribble the ball in circles for the last 6 mins of the game then take a bad shot or turn it over. he understands what a pass is.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jan 11 2007, 10:19 PM) *
wow...Duhon is a solid PG who would not dribble the ball in circles for the last 6 mins of the game then take a bad shot or turn it over. he understands what a pass is.

Right, Kirk doesn't know how to pass. It's not like he had 10 assists tonight or anything. 4 points tonight for Duhon, 0-3 from the FT line. Solid.

Last 4 games for Duhon, 9 points total, 4-19 shooting, 1-12 from 3pt. Scorching.
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Jan 11 2007, 10:19 PM) *

You do realize that Duhon has played just as bad, if not worse, than Hinrich has lately? Check out some of these awful shooting performances: 2/9, 1/7, 0/9, 1/4, 0/3, 1/6, 2/6. That's his last seven games.
SoxFan1
And you guys need to realize why Hinrich dribbles it so much in the 4th quarter. The offense becomes so stagnant waitign for something to happen that there is no movement off the ball. What else can he do when everyone is standing still being closely guarded?
Tony82087
SHOCKING LOSS tonight.

Hahaha.
WHarris1
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 11 2007, 10:19 PM) *
Hinrich has stepped it up the last 2 games.

hahahaha
SoxFan1
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 12 2007, 03:55 PM) *
hahahaha

You disagree?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.