Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grizzlies @ Bulls, 1/13/07, 7:30
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Balta1701-B
So, Bulls...um yeah...it would be really, really nice if you could stop the very bad looking losing streak tonight against a Memphis team that looks like it wants a shot at Oden. Especially considering who comes to town on Monday.
DrunkBomber
Im gonna go ahead and say we really need to get some positive momentum before Dallas
Tony82087
Pax better be taking a long, long look at Gasol tonight...
TeaLeafReaderII
Don't write off the Grizz they have looked much better ever since Gasol came back and they made the coaching change.

PS put in your picks to click.
TeaLeafReaderII
picks to click
DrunkBomber
This game is really gonna be overshadowed by NFC football. Illclick back and fourth though.
BobDylan
Tyrus Thomas and P.J. Brown in the starting line-up? I know about Noc, but where's Wallace?
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (BobDylan @ Jan 13 2007, 05:42 PM) *
Tyrus Thomas and P.J. Brown in the starting line-up? I know about Noc, but where's Wallace?

He's having back issues, was keeping him on the bench some in previous games. In hindsight, it appears to have been the right decision to hold him out.

So...yeah...the Bulls, up by 40 at the end of the 3rd quarter, 97 points through 3...I guess I'll take it.
Balta1701-B
QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jan 13 2007, 01:59 PM) *
Pax better be taking a long, long look at Gasol tonight...

Thus far, he's 3/13 from the field, 7/14 from the foul line, 13 points. Does have 12 rebounds and a couple blocks, but Hell, we got better numbers (except for total points) from PJ Brown tonight, and Brown has played a lot fewer minutes.
SoxFan1
Man, Kirk Hinrich blows.
WHarris1
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 13 2007, 10:50 PM) *
Man, Kirk Hinrich blows.

OMG HES UNTOUCHABLE NOW!!!
TeaLeafReaderII
Ben starts the game and they crush the oponent... coincidence? I THINK NOT bullssmilie1.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.