Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyson Chandler
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
The Dude Abides
Congrats to Tyson Chandler for earning his 274th 3 second violation this season. You would think after 5 years in the nba he would have figured this out by now. I can't remember a game where he was called for this at least once, usually multiple times. My favorite part is how suprised he looks every time. Just another example of why high schoolers should not be drafted based on potential.
madisonsmadhouse
LOL. Tyson is an offensive rebounder on a team that is scared to finish at the basket for the most part. The reason he draws 3 second calls is because just about everyone on the team gets close to the basket and then passes instead of actually trying to get the rim and finish. Its elementary school hoops, and it is the reason the Bulls always have a huge free throw deficit. Tyson is doing his job by being at the rim looking to clean up, but the guards are not by being afraid to seal the deal.
SoxFan1
Are you seriously complaining about 3-second violations after the Bulls just won and propelled themselves into the 8th seed?
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 5 2006, 09:00 PM)
Are you seriously complaining about 3-second violations after the Bulls just won and propelled themselves into the 8th seed?

Yes, I am seriously complaining...jokingly, seriously joking, but I'm dead honest about not kidding around about being serious about joking, but I shouldn't make light of a serious topic.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (The Dude Abides @ Apr 5 2006, 09:07 PM)
Yes, I am seriously complaining...jokingly, seriously joking, but I'm dead honest about not kidding around about being serious about joking, but I shouldn't make light of a serious topic.

I totally understand. laugh.gif
The Dude Abides
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 5 2006, 09:08 PM)
I totally understand. laugh.gif

I'm glad you're with me. I almost confused myself.
Nocioni 5
LOL Tyson is king of three in the key, and king of moving picks!

but reguardless, TC is my 2nd fav Bull, gotta love his gameplay.
hammerhead johnson
The dude had 8 offensive rebounds and 15 rebounds altogether. He played terrific defense aside from a few particular plays against Webber. Remember, Webber has perhaps the most effective fake in the NBA outside of Kevin Garnett. His hook shot is second to none. He'll make guys look stupid at times.

No Chandler, no victory. What an absolutely retarded freaking thread.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 7 2006, 08:51 AM)
The dude had 8 offensive rebounds and 15 rebounds altogether. He played terrific defense aside from a few particular plays against Webber. Remember, Webber has perhaps the most effective fake in the NBA outside of Kevin Garnett. His hook shot is second to none. He'll make guys look stupid at times.

No Chandler, no victory. What an absolutely retarded freaking thread.

But earlier this year there were people saying Weber wasn't one of the best bigs. Weber is such an impressive big. He's fun to watch because of his ability to pass, shoot, and drive. But he was even funner prior to his injuries back when he also had a more vertical game.

I don't know how much longer he'll stick around this league for, but he's been one hell of a player and there is nothing embarassing about getting beat a few times by one of the best at his position in the last 10 years.
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 7 2006, 11:05 AM)
But earlier this year there were people saying Weber wasn't one of the best bigs. Weber is such an impressive big. He's fun to watch because of his ability to pass, shoot, and drive. But he was even funner prior to his injuries back when he also had a more vertical game.

I don't know how much longer he'll stick around this league for, but he's been one hell of a player and there is nothing embarassing about getting beat a few times by one of the best at his position in the last 10 years.

Yeah, it's just that he's so atrocious defensively, but his post moves are a thing of beauty. He's a throwback. The hook shot can be deadly if you master it. You just can't block that shot, no matter how good you are defensively. And when you can fake as effectively as Webber can, you're drawing a shitload of fouls.

If he was even decent on the defensive end, he wouldn't be getting shitted on so much.
SleepyWhiteSox
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 7 2006, 11:19 AM)
Yeah, it's just that he's so atrocious defensively, but his post moves are a thing of beauty. He's a throwback. The hook shot can be deadly if you master it. You just can't block that shot, no matter how good you are defensively. And when you can fake as effectively as Webber can, you're drawing a shitload of fouls.

If he was even decent on the defensive end, he wouldn't be getting shitted on so much.

His passing ability as a big man when he was in Sacto was a thing of beauty...
hammerhead johnson
QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 7 2006, 11:55 AM)
His passing ability as a big man when he was in Sacto was a thing of beauty...

Yep, best passing PF in the NBA.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 7 2006, 11:19 AM)

He wouldn't even have to play decent D, he could just act like he gave a spiff on the D end every once in a while...
bulls91
QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 7 2006, 10:51 AM)
The dude had 8 offensive rebounds and 15 rebounds altogether.  He played terrific defense aside from a few particular plays against Webber.  Remember, Webber has perhaps the most effective fake in the NBA outside of Kevin Garnett.  His hook shot is second to none.  He'll make guys look stupid at times. 

No Chandler, no victory.  What an absolutely retarded freaking thread.

basically he gets one every game i always say when i am watching or listening to the game that is it not called usually around the 11 mins left in the first then tyson will have a bad game that is like his motivator. huh.gif

By the way nice noch pictures "Nocioni 5"
soxfan101
No way Roy falls to 15 and no way Gay falls to 9.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.