Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Bulls vs Spurs Thread
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
Bullies4Life
Jan. 15, 2007. This game will be starting earlier than usual, at 1 PM. Bulls try to make it 2 in a row. bringit.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
SoxFan1
WTF? Bulls wearing the Black jerseys at home???

Wallace out again with the sore back.
DrunkBomber
Is there any chance the Bulls are wearing the black unis for MLK day?
TeaLeafReaderII
woah... I almost missed this game...
SoxFan1
Bulls on a nice little run to stretch the lead.
TeaLeafReaderII
yeah... so this new starting line up.... I really like it.
Balta1701-B
Tyrus Thomas all over the floor in this game. If he'd been in the league for a few years and maybe had an All-star appearance under his belt so that the refs didn't just automatically defer to Duncan, he'd have 7 blocks (2 were called goaltends, but they weren't on the way down, he just got that freaking high up).

Come on windy city kiddies, time to close a big one out in the 4th. Stay steady, run your offense.
WHarris1
Nocioni playing awful.

WOWOW

-Defensive stop
-Rebound
-Double dribble
-Defensive stop
-Rebound
-Travel

YAY. Both turnovers coming before we clear the ball to half court.
Balta1701-B
Boo-Yeah Thabo and Noc.

16 points lead in the 4th, 9-3 Bulls run.

Finish them!
Tony82087
Bulls, your looking awesome right. Please, Please finish this game strong.
WHarris1
Hinrich playing a great game
Balta1701-B
LU!

And the Spurs go to their bench...Nicely done all day kiddies.
danman31
Tyrus had a nasty (as in good) defensive stretch in the 3rd and the Bulls are cruising. Gotta love Superstation. biggrin.gif
Balta1701-B
The biggest thing of note even with the losing skid we just went through? The Bulls defense is really starting to come together. It seems every team we play is starting to struggle from the field, no matter how good they are at shooting.

Beating the Spurs without Big Ben? Big.

On the road against the Bucks, at home against Utah, on the road against Indy. Good chance to get another winning streak going, and it'd be really big to win a few more on the road.
Cute Little Bulls Fan
Anyone else notice we play better without Wallace? What is that about? Overall great game for the guys, they really needed to beat a good team, it was nice to see them not blow the lead. bullssmilie1.jpg
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Cute Little Bulls Fan @ Jan 15 2007, 03:47 PM) *
Anyone else notice we play better without Wallace? What is that about? Overall great game for the guys, they really needed to beat a good team, it was nice to see them not blow the lead. bullssmilie1.jpg

Wallace was playing hurt the last several games... I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt huh.gif
WHarris1
Solid minutes from Tyrus today, very good to see. When he plays under control he has a a chance to be SICK.

Gordon & Deng, good as always. Ho-hum.

Thabo looked awesome in limited minutes.

Held another opponent under 40% shooting too, yay.
Balta1701-B
Not sure if this is updated for today's game yet or not, but ESPN now has the Bulls 3rd in the NBA in opponent's field goal %age, behind only Houston and Orlando. And that's after the really, really bad start we had in that category.
DutheDoduhon21
i missed the whole game, my schedule said 7:00 must have changed, that stinks
Bullies4Life
Great Win by the Bulls. This game was Big. We beat a Western Conference Team, a very good/healthy one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.