Streak: W 3 W 1
PPG: 98.9 96.5
OPP PPG: 94.0 97.3
FG%: .460 .463
OPP FG%: .433 .452
RPG: 43.4 41.3
OPP RPG: 41.9 39.3

http://www.nba.com/games/20070131/CHILAC/g...=scoreboardhome

I think we can pull off a win here and get a good start to the roadtrip, after all teh days of rest, i think the bulls can come out strong. On the other hand, the days of rest could cause problems for the team...

Go bulls. 10:30 EST start here in florida, gonna be a longg nite wink.gif
madisonsmadhouse
I know I will be long asleep... 3:45 am comes awful early.
CryptViLL
For some reason im really pumped for this game/the west coast trip, been really staying up late, so its gonna give me some fun all nite wink.gif. but on that same note, im dead right now ins kool, tired as hell, gonna go home and nap for 4 hours.
MB33
Lets hope we have our shooting touches tonight with all that rest!
Balta1701-B
6-13 record on the road.

Time to man up.
TeaLeafReaderII
OH SNAP!

Clippers got themselves a secret weapon!!!!

Updated: Jan. 31, 2007, 3:14 PM ET
Clippers sign guard Christie to 10-day contractAssociated Press

Christie

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Clippers signed guard Doug Christie to a 10-day contract Wednesday.

Christie was to be in uniform Wednesday night when the Clippers hosted the Chicago Bulls.

He averaged 11.3 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.6 assists during his 14-year NBA career. He averaged 3.7 points and 2.6 assists in seven games for Dallas last season.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
Chisoxfn
Yes, finally a game I'll get to watch (well hopefully, I should get out of work a little earlier today since I have about an hr 30 minute drive home).
longshot7
I will be there, rocking the red!!
CryptViLL
Very nice longshot.
I just slept for 4 hours, now im ready for tonight. biggrin.gif. god, tommorws gonna be hell at skool.
CryptViLL
Gameeeeeeeeetime!
CryptViLL
Sam cassel is the ugliest player in the nba
CryptViLL
Rough first quarter at the end there, gotta come out strong in second quarter, dam that tim thomas, didnt we waive him? ah well.
CryptViLL
wow @ mobleys end of half shot.
that sucks :S

well, tuff first half, im prolly gonna stay up til mid third quarter, if we make a run ill stay up if we getting beat up, im going to sleep.

come on bulls..
DrunkBomber
Just talking to my dad and brother who live in LA, theyre actually at the game, thats pretty cool
CryptViLL
werd, thats awesome your dad/bro is there, i never been to west coast in my life, seems like itd be fun.

this thread makes me cant wait for soxtalks gamethreads for baseball, god i want baseball lol.

bulls really looking not so good so far, hopefully they can get it going and somehow get a win.

making a nice run here midway through third quarter.
come onnnn bulls
Tony82087
Yay for not showing up on the road, again.
DrunkBomber
Have some faith in the Rally Gordon will you

QUOTE (CryptViLL @ Jan 31 2007, 09:57 PM) *
Sam cassel is the ugliest player in the nba

Only because Ewing is retired though

Rally Gordon
DrunkBomber
Tie game!
Tony82087
Tie game. NOW FINISH IT.
CryptViLL
man, what a game, im glad i stayed up for this one.
come on bulls, Stronger finish now, get this one.

god damit. freaking west coast trips.
DrunkBomber
This doesnt look like its gonna end well.
Tony82087
SHOCKING finish. I hate this club sometimes.

Again, why should I have any faith in this team?
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Feb 1 2007, 12:02 AM) *
SHOCKING finish. I hate this club sometimes.

Again, why should I have any faith in this team?

Eastern conference. That's the only reason to have faith in this team.
CryptViLL
Ben was oyut, i bet if he was in, it woulda been a nice difference.
eddog2
QUOTE (CryptViLL @ Feb 1 2007, 08:29 AM) *

I give it to Kirk. He had a great 4th quarter except for the play that put the Bulls out of reach (his flagrant foul). Just let the guy hit the layup and we are down 6. Instead we go down by 8 and the game is over.

Gordon struggled in the first part of the 4th. Then he didn't play. Why didn't Sefolosha get more PT to guard Livingston? Livingston killed us. Anyway, I really hate that if Ben has 1 or 2 bad plays he gets yanked. Why can't he ever play through it. We needed 3 point shooters on the floor. Instead we have Duhon who missed 3 open shots. Sometimes Skiles pisses me off. We didn't even have Nocioni on the floor.

Kirk made some lucky banks while falling to the floor but I give it to him. He was the only one that played well in the 4th. Deng did but they never got him the ball after his 6 straight points. Why don't the Bulls set-up more plays for Deng in the 4th. With Ben Gordon out, Deng should be the #1 option.
Balta1701-B
I know the final game numbers don't show it, but man did this team seem like it missed Big Ben on the boards.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (eddog2 @ Feb 1 2007, 09:36 AM) *
I give it to Kirk. He had a great 4th quarter except for the play that put the Bulls out of reach (his flagrant foul). Just let the guy hit the layup and we are down 6. Instead we go down by 8 and the game is over.

Gordon struggled in the first part of the 4th. Then he didn't play. Why didn't Sefolosha get more PT to guard Livingston? Livingston killed us. Anyway, I really hate that if Ben has 1 or 2 bad plays he gets yanked. Why can't he ever play through it. We needed 3 point shooters on the floor. Instead we have Duhon who missed 3 open shots. Sometimes Skiles pisses me off. We didn't even have Nocioni on the floor.

Kirk made some lucky banks while falling to the floor but I give it to him. He was the only one that played well in the 4th. Deng did but they never got him the ball after his 6 straight points. Why don't the Bulls set-up more plays for Deng in the 4th. With Ben Gordon out, Deng should be the #1 option.

Yeah, I was really pissed when we needed threes to get back in it and Noc and Gordon weren't on the floor. I think Skiles was just making a point or giving Duhon one last shot before burying him on the bench for good. Gordon needs to work on passing out of double teams.
Chisoxfn
Hinrich did all he could but in the end our lack of any legit bigs to stop Brand really bit us in the ass.

QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Feb 1 2007, 02:47 PM) *
Yeah, I was really pissed when we needed threes to get back in it and Noc and Gordon weren't on the floor. I think Skiles was just making a point or giving Duhon one last shot before burying him on the bench for good. Gordon needs to work on passing out of double teams.

Gordon played freaking terrible. He was turning the ball over, taking terrible shots, and worse off not showing effort to get the lose balls (even when some of them were thanks to his own turnovers). I was busy yelling at the tv calling him a lazy jackass for the ignorant plays he was making (I don't know where the hell he was, but his head was definitely not there against the Clips). I should add I've rarely cursed during the Bulls games this year (because I've grown used to the inconsistencies at times, but in the end I have a lot of trouble cursing at a team that plays as hard as the Bulls but when players make consistent lazy/stupid plays I finally draw a line).

But don't worry, I'll still admit Gordon has had a really good year.

And it was quite evident that Skiles was sending a message to Ben when he pulled him a couple times after he made bonehead plays in the 4th quarter and than just said screw it and left Duhon out there.

QUOTE (CryptViLL @ Feb 1 2007, 06:29 AM) *

Trust me, with the way he was playing he shouldn't have even been near a court. It wasn't that he was making bad plays it was that he wasn't hustling or thinking and that is just inexcuseable. It was one of the worse 4th quarter performances I've seen out of Ben in a long long time (and he's had some horrible games over the past few years).
CryptViLL
Trust me, with the way he was playing he shouldn't have even been near a court. It wasn't that he was making bad plays it was that he wasn't hustling or thinking and that is just inexcuseable. It was one of the worse 4th quarter performances I've seen out of Ben in a long long time (and he's had some horrible games over the past few years).

I mistated it, I ment Big Ben wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.