CryptViLL
Sonics vs. bulls, ESPN 9:30pm CST.

Sonics = 17-29 record
Bulls = 26-20

Sonics on losing streak of 3

Should be a good game. Lets go bulls.
TeaLeafReaderII
Lets go Bulls!

Don't forget to get in your picks to click... (newcomers welcome)
madisonsmadhouse
This is a must win game for the Bulls. They at least have to beat the bottom feeders.
Balta1701-B
Well, the Good news is...if the Bulls don't win, it helps a team make up ground on the Knickerbockers.

Yeah, the Bulls need to kick some ass. Don't care if it's on the road or against the West, Big Ben is supposed to play, and the Bulls are simply a better team.
DrunkBomber
We need to win games like this to salvage our road trip with some success.
Steve9347
Prediction:

Bulls 98, Sonics 83
CryptViLL
Big ben is suppose to play? very nice, thatd be crucial.

Heres from the nba.com preview : "Chicago is hoping the potential return of center Ben Wallace on Friday will give it a lift. The team played without him Tuesday due to a bruised tendon in his left knee, suffered Saturday during Chicago's 100-97 victory over Miami."
soxfan3530
QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 2 2007, 01:41 PM) *
We need to win games like this to salvage our road trip with some success.

agreed. got to beat up on the lesser teams to be successful on the road (something we have not done this year). GO BULLS!
MB33
We need to at least get four wins on this road trip or else i think someone will be traded because pax is giving a good look at this trip!
TeaLeafReaderII
I fishing hate the west coast... I should be watching the game right now... instead I'll be lucky to catch parts of it at the bar mad.gif
DrunkBomber
The Bulls need a win here to lift my spirits after that devastating blow the Bears took in the Madden Bowl
DrunkBomber
Second night theyre showing the multiple Bears jerseys in the crowd.
CryptViLL
bulls making a very nice run at end of half, shud be a nice finish to the game

i just watched sox pride dvd with my dad for first half of game, so if anyone could fill me in on how the games been going, itd be nice..
thanks
Jordan4life_2007
Just wanted to give big props to Ben Wallace. 0 points, 0 rebounds in 13 minutes at the half. Nice.
CryptViLL
i noticed that from box score..
that sucks :S

deng with nice shot

nice start to the half
truthandbasketball
Bulls by 7 in the 3rd...Damien Wilkins just blew a dunk....somewhere Dominique is shaking his head right now

Right after I said it the announcers joked about it, lol
CryptViLL
haha

ohmy.gif 2 terrible shots for gordonn

man, seattles rite back in this thing, gonna be a good game
truthandbasketball
9:36 left in the game, Bulls 83 - Sonics 75....Tyrus just owned Damien Wilkins on the glass!!!!! What a swat!!!
CryptViLL
tyrus seems to be showing alot.

and tie game, wow. thisll be good ending
truthandbasketball
Easy come, easy go....Sonics on a 10-0 run...game tied at 83 with 8 minutes and 22 seconds left
Jordan4life_2007
Did we just blow a 10 point lead in less than 2 minutes? Unbelievable. What in the name of godzilla's balls was Tyrus Thomas thinking by trying to go behind his back with the ball in the fuckin' paint? Something really needs to change here. This team is just stuck in quicksand. We're just not growing. We're not evolving. We're good enough to make the playoffs in a bad conference. That's about it.

QUOTE (CryptViLL @ Feb 2 2007, 11:32 PM) *
tyrus seems to be showing alot.

and tie game, wow. thisll be good ending

He just showed that his bball I.Q. is that of a lobster.
truthandbasketball
Tied at 97 with 2:51 left, Timeout Chicago

1:52 left, Bulls lead 99-97 courtesy of two Nocioni free throws

1:22 left Bulls up 102-97 after Noc gets hacked, makes the shot and the free throw

45 ticks on the clock, PJ takes the charge from Wilkins....Offensive foul, Bulls have a 102-97 lead and the ball

44.2 left, Collison fouls out. Du splits a pair at the charity stripe to put the Bulls up by 6, 103-97.

Bulls take it down the stretch from the free throw line... Chalk it up 107-101!!! bullssmilie1.jpg
MB33
Great win Big Ben need to rest his knee!
CryptViLL
Yayyy win.
Jordan4life_2007
Nice win, but why do we have to make spiff so much harder than is has to be? This team is very tough to stomach at times.

QUOTE (MB33 @ Feb 3 2007, 12:04 AM) *
Great win Big Ben need to be traded.

Fixed
WHarris1
QUOTE (Jordan4life_2006 @ Feb 3 2007, 12:09 AM) *
Fixed

Big Ben is gonna be a playoff monster just watch.
Jordan4life_2007
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Feb 3 2007, 12:29 AM) *
Big Ben is gonna be a playoff monster just watch.

I'm holdin' you to that.
Chisoxfn
Nice, High Def and a Bulls win. Noc and Hinrich came up big down the stretch and Hinrich played fantastic defense on Ray Allen (although Ray had a couple ridiculous shots late in the game over KirK).

Kirk really is playing well again (after that short 5 or 6 game funk he had) and he continues to prove that he's still one of our very best players, if not our best all around player (albeit Deng is right there with him while Gordon is developing into one of the better pure scorers in the league, although I'd still be open to moving him).

Duhon also had a big game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.