Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chicago (28-20) at Utah (31-17)
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
CryptViLL
"The Utah Jazz know they are a better team with All-Star forward Carlos Boozer in the lineup. They also know they can win without him.

The Jazz try to make it three straight wins against some of the league's top teams on Monday when they host the Chicago Bulls. " - http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview?gid=2007020526

Both teams looking for three straight wins, jazz obviously a very good team.

Were gonna need an excellent performance from our young bulls to get this one, road game vs. top team.

Go bulls.
MB33
Need to bring our A game to beat utah at home!
hinrich fan
16 TO's against Seattle and 18 vs. Portland (9 by Hinrich & Deng)...this number needs to take a downward spiral...and da Bulls will need to play smart b-ball to win.

Go Bulls!
Balta1701-B
Time to man up.
CryptViLL
Be sure to get your Picks to Click in!
madisonsmadhouse
This would be a great game to grab and make a big dent in being over .500 for this trip.
CryptViLL
If we get this game, we rest til thursday were we play @ Sacremento, I belive on TNT.
DrunkBomber
A win here really helps make this road trip a success.
CryptViLL
Yup.
From the other thread : Noc will not be playing tonight.
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (CryptViLL @ Feb 5 2007, 04:10 PM) *
Yup.
From the other thread : Noc will not be playing tonight.

I wonder how they will distribute his minutes... Tyrus will probably play a littlemore.
chilord
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Feb 5 2007, 07:26 PM) *
I wonder how they will distribute his minutes... Tyrus will probably play a littlemore.

Guess we'll see the long-lost Malik Allen, too.
CryptViLL
Gametime
Go bulls
CryptViLL
anyone else here the fan in the background on comcast?

Hes yelling all game, one time he was like "Way to hold on to the ball all day hinrich" haha
me and my dad started laughing, some good stuff.

Anyway, decent start to the quarter, 13-12. not bad vs the utah time. Lets finish the first quarter strong.
chilord
Anyone else hear the bitter anti-Hinrich loudmouth.... dude must really be bitter about Kirk's days at Kansas. I would love to hear his reaction if the Bulls pull this off!

ETA: Yup, the poster above, ROFL.

Ben Wallace hits free throws?
CryptViLL
haha @ wallace hitting freethrows

I LOVE this drunk guy in the background, laughing at him so much its great.

"HE HAD POSITION" on some blocking call.

"THREE SECONDS" on the reach in on pj.

haha this guy is great

ps. did anyone else see on comcast preview of the game "ghost riders" ben gordon edition? haha. that was classic.
SoxFan1
You know, shooting free throws is not very hard. I dont see why any NBA player should be under about 65%.
SoxFan1
Good to know Duhon got his head out of his ass.
CryptViLL
yup
duhon and kirk doing well..

dam down 14, alot of points to make up in 2 quarters vs. this jazz team.

gordon time? biggrin.gif

and i agree, it shouldnt be hard to shoot a god dam free throw.
Jordan4life_2007
I don't want to even imagine our record if we were in the west.
SoxFan1
I love this guy behind Red, Dan, and Stacey.

"Hinrich, I feel sorry for you man!"
CryptViLL
god, wed be a terrible west team.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 5 2007, 10:34 PM) *
I love this guy behind Red, Dan, and Stacey.

"Hinrich, I feel sorry for you man!"

haha yup, loved him whole game aswell
CryptViLL
fish. 10 point lead, any late spark for the bulls?
SoxFan1
Had them within 4, now down 10.
CryptViLL
man.. so close..
CryptViLL
well...
at least it was fun to watch
eddog2
So after the game Skiles said D. Williams is a top 5 point guard in the league. Too bad we can't say the same about Kirk.

D. Williams
Chris Paul
Chauncey Billups
Steve Nash
Gilbert Arenas

(yes I take Chauncey over Kidd)(If T.J Ford didn't get hurt so much he'd be a better option as well)
CryptViLL
Deron impressed me with this game. He's a stud.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (eddog2 @ Feb 5 2007, 11:11 PM) *
So after the game Skiles said D. Williams is a top 5 point guard in the league. Too bad we can't say the same about Kirk.

D. Williams
Chris Paul
Chauncey Billups
Steve Nash
Gilbert Arenas

(yes I take Chauncey over Kidd)(If T.J Ford didn't get hurt so much he'd be a better option as well)

Arenas is really a SG, so stick Kidd in the last spot and you're fine. No point guard takes as many shots as he does. Ford isn't really any better than Kirk. He's a better passer, but he is a poor shooter and can't play defense. His turnovers are higher as well.

Besides, top 5 is an awful lot to ask, none of our guys are top 5 at their position, outside of maybe Wallace depending on whether or not you consider him a center and who else you consider a center.

On further analysis, I guess Deng probably is. I'd say Lebron, Carmelo, Marion, and Rashard Lewis (when healthy) are better right now, but that's about it, though Butler is playing better so far this year and you can definitely make a case for Josh Smith.
eddog2
On further analysis, I guess Deng probably is. I'd say Lebron, Carmelo, Marion, and Rashard Lewis (when healthy) are better right now, but that's about it, though Butler is playing better so far this year and you can definitely make a case for Josh Smith.
[/quote]

Is Deng better than T-Mac? T-mac does play the 2 but he mainly plays the 3 as they use Luther Head/Bonzi for the 2 with Alston running the point. But I get what your saying. I love D. Williams and wish he were a Bull. There are only a handful of players in the league that I truly can say that about.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (eddog2 @ Feb 5 2007, 11:38 PM) *
Is Deng better than T-Mac? T-mac does play the 2 but he mainly plays the 3 as they use Luther Head/Bonzi for the 2 with Alston running the point. But I get what your saying. I love D. Williams and wish he were a Bull. There are only a handful of players in the league that I truly can say that about.

I counted McGrady as a SG, since that's realistically his position. The same is true for Carter, Joe Johnson, Pierce and a couple of other guys, realistically you could count them at either spot if you wanted to.
TeaLeafReaderII
I don't know... I wasn't really happy with how Skiles handled this game... Kirk was gassed chasing Deron all game... it seemed like Kirk was falling down and getting his ankles broken way to often...

I would have like to see them spell him a bit by giving duhon a crack at williams... maybe even selfosha, his long arms might have interupted some of those assists.
CryptViLL
Yeah, kirk got his ankles broke on a few occasions, Seemed like he couldnt keep up with D-ron (not a knock against hinrich, but a compliment to Deron).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.