Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBA LIVE
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
CryptViLL
Anyone play NBA Live 07? OR any NBA Live game.

I currently play NBA Live 07 on ps2 and drafted a team with the lineup of

C - Zach Randolph (hes a PF in the game)
PF - Dirk Nowitzki
SF - Peja Stoikovic (sp)
SG - Kobe Bryant
PG - B. Gordon (i have no1 better to put at PG)

Bench of : P.J. brown, Chris Duhon, Luol Deng, A. Foyle and some other peeps. (i like my bulls)
truthandbasketball
I've been playing that game since it was Bulls vs Blazers back in the day on Sega Genesis. I had Live 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 for Sega. I've got 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, and 07 on XBOX right now.
My team is always the Bulls and I have two Dynasties right now. One is with the regular Bulls roster and the other is with a fantasy drafted team. Heres my drafted roster -

C - Patrick O' Bryant
PF - Kevin Garnett
SF - Carmelo Anthony
SG - Josh Smith
PG - Deron Williams
1 - Randy Foye
2 - Tony Allen
3 - Hakim Warrick
4 - Andrew Bynum
5 - Tyrus Thomas
6 - Rudy Gay
7 - Carlos Arroyo
CryptViLL
Very nice tru, thats crazy how long you been playing.

Love the team you drafted aswell
truthandbasketball
QUOTE (CryptViLL @ Feb 6 2007, 12:34 AM) *
Very nice tru, thats crazy how long you been playing.

Love the team you drafted aswell

Thanks, I like to go for super athletic players on my rosters (KG, Smith, Warrick, Thomas, Gay) to get plenty of blocks plus I tried to keep it young by drafting a lot of rookies so they have time to develop. I have a feeling Bynum is going to be a beast.

I had a good one going in '06 where I had Shaq, Amare and Dwight Howard as my front court. I was messing everyone up.
CryptViLL
ahaha
thats crazy @ the front court.

And yeah i can see you like the rookies. lol
madisonsmadhouse
Does it still work where you can import your draft class from the NCAA March Madness game to NBA Live?
truthandbasketball
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 7 2007, 08:58 AM) *
Does it still work where you can import your draft class from the NCAA March Madness game to NBA Live?

I couldnt tell you, I've never bought a college hoops game in my life. I know you could do it a couple of years ago but Im not sure if it was on Live or the 2K series though. Either way it was a really cool addition to the game. Whether or not they still do it is beyond me. The cool thing about '07 on XBox was that they instituted an option whereby you can choose to redraft this years rookies if you like and take your pick from this years draft class if you didnt like your teams selections. Also they put some of the past greats in the game like Larry Johnson, Tim Hardaway, Hakeem, David Robinson, MitchRich, Chris Mullin, Kareem, even George Mikan. No Pip or MJ though. The funny thing is that once you create them it recognises and can say their names which is new
CryptViLL
Yeah i've done the 2007 rookie draft a few times, its pretty intresting. Good stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.