Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The introductions thread
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
madisonsmadhouse
Hey there, as many know I am Southsider2k5 at Soxtalk.com, my real name is Mike. I am a fan of all things Chicago sports (except the Cubs of course) and a definate Bulls fan from back in the day. I am 32 and work in the financial district of Chicago.
maggsmaggs
I am maggsmaggs, the same one from soxtalk and talkbears. I loved magglio ordonez and used his name basically. I am a huge Bulls fan, as well as Sox, Bears and Illini sports. I am going to be journalsim major at Mizzou in the fall.
Balta1701-B
The Balta-1701-B was commissioned on stardate 9928.7. Excelsior class. Maximum sustained Velocity warp 8.3. Crew Compliment 450.
kapkomet
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Apr 7 2006, 03:57 PM)
The Balta-1701-B was commissioned on stardate 9928.7. Excelsior class. Maximum sustained Velocity warp 8.3. Crew Compliment 450.

laugh.gif

And now, it all makes sense.

cheers.gif
SoxFan1
I, of course, am SoxFan1 from SoxTalk and TalkBears and my real name Is Slavko, but everyone calls me Slav. I am a ginormous fan of baseball and the White Sox. Also love the Bears and Bulls. My interests include sports, the outdoors, music, and journalism. I plan on attending Grand Valley State University in the Fall of 2007 and plan on majoring in Broadcast Journalism/Communications. This is where I get my immense writing skills. wink.gif
Chisoxfn
I am the real slim shady.

I am Chisoxfn, founder of this bad boy, and a student at Cal State Fullerton. Graduate in about 6 weeks and will than go out into the real world as a CPA. I am 62 (22).
TeaLeafReaderII
I am TLR and I've been sober for the past 18 hours.

Fan of all things Chicago... including the Black hawks banghead.gif ...

and both the Sox and the.... Cubs

Real name is Pete, just turned 23... Currently finishing up a degree in materials science and engineering... then I plan on switching to premed... all told, I plan on being in school until the cubs win the world series.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Apr 7 2006, 11:47 AM)
Iall told, I plan on being in school until the cubs win the world series.

So you're going for what, 5 degrees, a couple of masters and a doctorate when all is said and done? biggrin.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Apr 7 2006, 12:26 PM)
So you're going for what, 5 degrees, a couple of masters and a doctorate when all is said and done? biggrin.gif

Pretty much laugh.gif

so far a Bs a MS and hopefully an MD...
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Apr 7 2006, 11:50 AM)
Pretty much laugh.gif

so far a Bs a MS and hopefully an MD...

Am I the only one who thinks of Dookie Howzer whenever they see the term MD. Dookie typing into his ghetto computer to end every show.
greasywheels121
I'm 1 of 2 Pacers fans here. ph34r.gif
Cute Little Bulls Fan
bullssmilie1.jpg I'm 21 years old and probably one of the only girls you will ever meet that loves the bulls as much as i do. I was a huge fan during the dynasty years when i was barely a teenager, and i love our new team! umm that is all i have to say...oh yeah i never doubted that they would make the playoffs and find myself defending this team to anyone who talks bad about em....gives me something to do when i am not going to class... tongue.gif

GO BULLS!!!
JPargo
I think im one of the younger people on this site ( 14 years old, turning 15 may 11th). Im a freshman in Highschool and i've been a bulls fan all my life. bullssmilie1.jpg. I played basketball for my school this year and im attempting to get a scholarship to college by playing biggrin.gif. If any of you guys wanna talk bulls, my AIM SN is csfreak49 cheers.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Cute Little Bulls Fan @ Apr 7 2006, 01:09 PM)
bullssmilie1.jpg I'm 21 years old and probably one of the only girls you will ever meet that loves the bulls as much as i do. I was a huge fan during the dynasty years when i was barely a teenager, and i love our new team! umm that is all i have to say...oh yeah i never doubted that they would make the playoffs and find myself defending this team to anyone who talks bad about em....gives me something to do when i am not going to class... tongue.gif

GO BULLS!!!

Welcome aboard. Sounds pretty similar to myself. I think our generation took the Bulls for granted since they were winning for most of our entire lives.
The Dude Abides
28 years old and die hard Bears, Bulls and Cubs..in that order. Grew up in chicago 1.5 miles west of wrigley...recently moved to michigan for a job...I really miss chicago a ton, but it's ok here. Glad to see there is a Bulls board...thanks for putting it together.
kapkomet
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Apr 7 2006, 09:05 PM)

Really, who is the other?

laugh.gif
greasywheels121
QUOTE (kapkomet @ Apr 8 2006, 10:21 AM)
Really, who is the other?

laugh.gif

Maybe 3?

I know Heads is one. Are you one also?
bulls91
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Apr 7 2006, 03:05 PM)

QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Apr 7 2006, 03:05 PM)
I'm 1 of 2 Pacers fans here.  ph34r.gif

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif stick.gif stick.gif stick.gif stick.gif puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif
bulls91
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 10 2006, 03:32 PM)
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif stick.gif stick.gif stick.gif stick.gif puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif

wow that really freaked up every thing
kapkomet
QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Apr 8 2006, 02:37 PM)
Maybe 3?

I know Heads is one. Are you one also?

Yep. I'm not a happy camper about them this year... but oh well.
RME JICO
Hi all, I am RME JICO from Soxtalk.com, my real name is Adam. I am a huge Chicago sports fan (excluding the Cubs) and have been a Bulls fan for as long as I can remember. I am 31 and have been in the Army since I was 18. I haven't lived in the Chicago area since 1992, but it will always be home.

bullssmilie1.jpg
The Gladiator
Hi Im The Gladiator. Im 16 years old and I love playing Baseball. Hope to be in the Majors one day. Im a Bears,Bulls,Illini, and Cardinal Fan.
sport1016
yo all, good to see a big variety in fans out there

my name is Eric, i am 21 yrs old and a jr at U of I in champaign, but from chicagoland like almost everyone else here,

Bulls, illini, bears, cubs..........i love it........i regularly avoid class to watch games bc i can't stand missing anything

I would like to be the official chair of the "please don't trade ben gordon, but for the love of all that is good don't start him either campaign"
Da Bulls 88
Yo my name is Joe. I'm a White Sox, Cardinals, Blackhawks, Bears, Bulls, and Illini fan. I'm 18 years old and live in Palos Heights, IL. I love to play baseball, football and of course hockey. I'm very good at all 3 sports. Last but not least, i hate the Cubs. Ha ha. biggrin.gif
Heads22
I'm Alex....I'm a sophomore in journalism at Iowa State University. I spend summers as a sportswriter for my hometown paper. I'm also an admin at all these sites.
syxx
Hey all, Syxx from NY...Pretty much love every team from the Chi-Town...except the Blackhawks...Anyways, Go Bulls!
Pippen Aint Easy
Thomas from Glendale, AZ. Future Spring Training Home of the World Champs!!!!!

My teams are listed on my signature.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Winning Ugly @ Apr 20 2006, 03:22 PM)

I'm going to be so jazzed if they get that ST facility. The sports complex is awesome. Drove around them when I was in AZ for ST this spring.

However, since Glendale signed that exclusive negotiation deal with a few ML teams, the LA times is reporting the Dodger aren't on that list? Does that just mean the Sox are going to kind of negotiate in with the Dodgers.

I also learned the Dodgers have a buyout out of the contract at Vero Beach.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (Winning Ugly @ Apr 20 2006, 05:22 PM)

I have hardly seen you around at all these days, good to see you! cheers.gif
BuLLzDoMaIn
Hey whats up. Im from manhatten NY. With the wack knicks. Been bulls fan my whole life.

wats up
Brian
I transplanted
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn @ Apr 21 2006, 09:49 AM)
Hey whats up. Im from manhatten NY. With the wack knicks. Been bulls fan my whole life.

wats up

Do people in NYC still say "wack"? laugh.gif
Jeckle2000
I'm new here too... But you all know me...

To be honest i'm shocked the bulls even made the playoffs...

I couldn't see any games being in Montana, except for one on TNT, and I kept hearing how they were out of it... So I kind of just stopped paying attention... Next thing you know they are a .500 team and make the playoffs... So i'm here to follow their series with the heat and see if they might be able to pull a miracle out of their ass... bullssmilie1.jpg
CubbiesFan07
ok i just saw this thread... anyways

my name is derek
im 18 and go to college at winona state university in minnesota, it sucks here. my hometown is schaumburg.
die-hard bulls fan during the 90's, lost tons of interest since jordans retirement, trying to get back into it.
favorite basketball player is allen iverson
Giant Killer
What's up everybody? Just found out about this site and decided to join. I'm 20, a big Bulls fan and excited about the future of this team.

Let's go Bulls!!!!
Heads22
I'd like to say welcome to all of you that have posted here. I might be a Pacers fan (not the only one on staff, as a matter of fact), but I came over from Soxtalk and helped design the look/skin of this site and I drop in occasionally.

Just send me an email or something if you ever need anything. We're here to help. smile.gif
TeaLeafReaderII
QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 24 2006, 10:42 AM)
I'd like to say welcome to all of you that have posted here. I might be a Pacers fan (not the only one on staff, as a matter of fact), but I came over from Soxtalk and helped design the look/skin of this site and I drop in occasionally.

Just send me an email or something if you ever need anything. We're here to help. smile.gif

any rioting this Veisha... I'm pissed I was able to party this weekend... damn Mcats.
Heads22
No rioting. No decent acts either.

Dave Attell was alright, I heard.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Giant Killer @ Apr 23 2006, 07:46 PM)
What's up everybody? Just found out about this site and decided to join. I'm 20, a big Bulls fan and excited about the future of this team.

Let's go Bulls!!!!

Welcome aboard. Great to have ya here. Hopefully we will all be celebrating a playoff win after the game tonight cheers.gif Drinking.gif
BullsFan123
Hey my name is Jorge, im 20, and im a huge Bulls Fan. cool.gif
Go Bulls bullssmilie1.jpg
Bullies4Life
I have changed my screen name bullssmilie1.jpg
Bullies4Ever
sup guys.. huge bulls fan here.... my name is joel.... jorges twin... laugh.gif

Lets Go Bulls! bullssmilie1.jpg
Bullies4Life
Welcome Bullies4Ever bullssmilie1.jpg
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Bullies4Life @ Apr 28 2006, 08:34 PM)
I have changed my screen name bullssmilie1.jpg

Welcome aboard Jorge cheers.gif Drinking.gif
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (Bullies4Ever @ Apr 28 2006, 08:35 PM)
sup guys.. huge bulls fan here.... my name is joel.... jorges twin... laugh.gif

Lets Go Bulls! bullssmilie1.jpg

Welcome aboard Jorge's twin cheers.gif Drinking.gif
Chi-town23-33
I'm a high school student grew up mostly on the southside but now I'm out in the suburbs. Basketball is my absolute favorite sport. The Bulls are my favorite team in the city followed by the White Sox and Bears. Not to huge on hockey, but I do catch Blackhawks games sometimes (I like going to their games a lot better than watching on TV).

You're probably wondering where the Cubs are. It's not the team I hate, its the fans. laugh.gif
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (Chi-town23-33 @ Apr 29 2006, 04:51 PM)
I'm a high school student grew up mostly on the southside but now I'm out in the suburbs. Basketball is my absolute favorite sport. The Bulls are my favorite team in the city followed by the White Sox and Bears. Not to huge on hockey, but I do catch Blackhawks games sometimes (I like going to their games a lot better than watching on TV).

You're probably wondering where the Cubs are. It's not the team I hate, its the fans. laugh.gif

A white sox fan too, perfect combo, do u post on soxtalk?
punkalexa
Hey everyone!,
My name is Alexandra. Stick with Alexa or Ally. I'm from the city and I'm a Bulls freak! tongue.gif Not much more to say! Just Go Bulls!
Oh yeah.. well I was a Cubs fan, but they didn't do it for me. Not a big fan, but you know.. now I am going for the Sox. Yeah that's about it!

Much love,
Alexa bullssmilie1.jpg
Bullies4Ever
welcome aboard ally and chi town

glad to see u guys here tongue.gif
SoxFan1
QUOTE (punkalexa @ Apr 29 2006, 10:42 PM)
Hey everyone!,
My name is Alexandra. Stick with Alexa or Ally. I'm from the city and I'm a Bulls freak! tongue.gif Not much more to say! Just Go Bulls!
Oh yeah.. well I was a Cubs fan, but they didn't do it for me. Not a big fan, but you know.. now I am going for the Sox. Yeah that's about it!

Much love,
Alexa bullssmilie1.jpg

Bandwagoner. wink.gif

Welcome aboard! cheers.gif bullssmilie1.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.