Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Memorable quotes thread
TalkBulls Forums > Special Interests > Shoot The Bull
CryptViLL
On daddy site : Soxtalk, they have a quotes of the month for every month.

I think it could bring some fun to talkbulls if we have a nice quote of the months topic, opinions?
madisonsmadhouse
Its a good idea, but we probably need more posts first. Maybe we could just have a memorable quotes thread for now?
CryptViLL
yeah that works perfect.
madisonsmadhouse
QUOTE (CryptViLL @ Feb 7 2007, 08:32 AM) *
yeah that works perfect.

Congrats, you are going to have the first post in the thread

cheers.gif
Balta1701-B
On Double-T and his issues/fine before the Slam Dunk Contest:

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Feb 7 2007, 06:51 PM) *
He should wear a headband to the dunk contest, thatll show everyone who is boss.
DrunkBomber
QUOTE (Balta1701-B @ Feb 7 2007, 08:56 PM) *
On Double-T and his issues/fine before the Slam Dunk Contest:

Man, I got one on Soxtalk too, Im on a role
CryptViLL
QUOTE (eddog2)
No. Just for being that tall, he's gotta get tons of chicks who want to say they've been with someone that tall.

Talking about the tall center, from I beleive China.
eddog2
QUOTE (steve9347 @ Apr 5 2007, 08:06 AM) *
On the ride to work this morning, I was subject to the Mike North Morning Disaster, however something good did come of it.

Apparently, when Rip was a little beach and elbowed Tyrus, and obviously wanted to incite a fight/riot last night, Tyrus turned away, disinterested.

"I don't hit guys who wear masks," he reportedly said to Rip. Then Rip flipped his lid, ripped off his mask, and kept going after Tyrus.

I love Tyrus, and obviously, he's the funniest fucker in the NBA. However, he did not do enough to warrant an ejection. I'm sick of Detroit and their band of thugs were have a sense of entitlement. I hope we tear through them in the playoffs...

SoxFan1
Post of the century?

"Going to the Pistons game?" says Balta...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.