Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chicago Bulls (28-21) at Sacremento Kings (20-26)
TalkBulls Forums > Help Section > The Archives
CryptViLL
Lets go bulls.
Beat up on teams under .500, gotta get this win, get the road trip in a positive note. smile.gif.

TNT game, so I believe thats HDTV here, niceee.
Steve9347
I really love when the Bulls are on TNT. Should be a Bulls' winner, but you never know with this team.
CryptViLL
yup, should be, could be. hopefully smile.gif
Balta1701-B
Bulls, let's go feed Artests's Dogs!

And at this point, I think that's some good trash talkin'.
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (CryptViLL @ Feb 8 2007, 06:28 AM) *
Lets go bulls.
Beat up on teams under .500, gotta get this win, get the road trip in a positive note. smile.gif.

TNT game, so I believe thats HDTV here, niceee.

This should be a douzy of a game. We are coming off a rough loss to the Jazz where we hung around and gave ourselves a chance till we made some stupid mistakes. Hopefully the Bulls can overcome it and pick up a nice road win against a Kings team that isn't near what it used to be.

This is also the first of back to back nationally televised HDTV games. cheers.gif
CryptViLL
Yes! HDTV for the win.
soxfan3530
big game for the bulls to get back on track after the speed bump that was the utah jazz. should be (key words there) able to get the job done against a bad kings team. with the game being on tnt hopefully ISU alum doug collins on the call!
TeaLeafReaderII
Don't forget to get in your picks to click.
CryptViLL
Luol deng for the win.
chilord
Wanna be a contender? You gotta be able to beat the Kings!
CryptViLL
have to beat the kings..
gametime. Lets go.
CryptViLL
not bad start to the game, at first quarter with the lead.
continue bulls.
DrunkBomber
This games on WGN too, I was confused at first
DrunkBomber
Apparently Charles Barkely doesnt like us.
Chisoxfn
Ugly ugly game so far. We have had our bigs miss yet another half dozen layups. Luckily they have gotten us a ton of second chance points. Gordon is shooting god awful, Deng is doing solid especially considering Artest is guarding him and Hinrich is having a very good night as usual (especially on the road).

Defensively Hinrich has been all over Martin, although Martin has made some tough shots. Duhon looks absolutely god awful. I swear half the time he is throwing the ball away.

Oh and every night I watch the Bulls I grow more and more convinced we need to make a deal for Gasol and I'm convinced I would even be willing to part with Deng to get him (no draft picks, at least not this year though and obviously no Tyrus or Sef).

I am glad and starting to think we have a pretty good player in our hands in Sef though. He's going to be a very versatile player whose going to be able to defend both SG's and PG's as well as skinnier 3's.
DrunkBomber
Down 6, we need some rally gordon magic, hit
bschmaranz
What a pathetic effort so far tonight.
Chisoxfn
Tyrus Thomas comes in, gets a dunk...next posession Deng gets a dunk off a nice pass by Sweetney...next posession...Deng with a nice extra pass to Tyrus who lays it up and gets fouled.

Lets use this and keep building. Tighten up on D, continue with the impressive ball movement and win this thing.

By the way, Tyrus looks weird as a bald guy.
DrunkBomber
Making a nice little run here, lets keep it going Bulls.
Chisoxfn
Awesome, cut to 4 on a 3 by Duhon. Its going to be real tough though considering Noc is hurt, Hinrich has 5 fouls, & Gordon is hurt/shooting horrid.
CryptViLL
God-DAMIT
my directtv totally went out.
My tv channels just went from 3-243. I cant get any other channels.. i was watching TNT on 245.

This is riduclous, i have no idea what happened.
Chisoxfn
15 point Kings lead was cut to 2 at the end of the 3rd and had Sef had a good pass to Deng it may have been tied. Tyrus also missed two free throws in the last minute of the quarter.

Still Tyrus energy has came up huge for the Bulls. Deng is playing great and just after I say I'd be happy trading him I'm remembering why I think he has the most upside of anyone. I tell myself its easier to find a SF, but Deng is so young and already such a good all around player. Gordon will always be limited by his lack of height and defensive ability so maybe it would be easier to find a serviceable 2 guard via the draft.

I know one thing...get Gasol.
ZoomSlowik
Tyrus' ankle just went out when he went up for a breakaway dunk, looks bad right now. mad.gif

Edit: He's up and walking, so it probably isn't THAT bad, though that 5-point swing with the missed dunk followed by a 3 is a killer.
CryptViLL
OUCH @ Tyrus.. fish that was a big play to
Chisoxfn
Damn, Tyrus gets hurt on a breakaway dunk...worse of all it is missed. We are freaking toast.
CryptViLL
good run by the bulls here

i duno what to think about tyrus, it seems like hes excelling as a rookie, getting to be really good with the team and everything, then he goes and has this ankle injury.

Hope hes aight.
Go bulls, finish it out strong! down 4
Chisoxfn
With that I better turn the boob tube back on.
MB33
This is another one of those games where we see we really need a post player!
CryptViLL
damn bulls had no execution last 4 mins out there
Jordan4life_2007
This team is toast come playoff time. One and done again.
MB33
We live and die with jump shots!I want to keep our core but we want to win now we really need to trade some1 for a post player if we want to go far in the playoffs!
madisonsmadhouse
77 points. Say no more than that. We really miss the scoring off of the bench with no Noc and Gordon starting.
Steve9347
...and when Ben Wallace and PJ Brown are your best post players, you really need to make a change.
soxfan3530
ugliest performance i have seen all year. if anyone wasnt convinced we need to trade for gasol watch this game tape. hopefully gasol is wearing a bulls uni sooner rather than later. make a deal pax!
Steve9347
QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Feb 9 2007, 10:03 AM) *
ugliest performance i have seen all year. if anyone wasnt convinced we need to trade for gasol watch this game tape. hopefully gasol is wearing a bulls uni sooner rather than later. make a deal pax!

Unfortunately, with Noc and now Tyrus both hurting, the dealing could get even harder.
Adrian
Is it true that nobody went over TT to check him out when he went down?
Everybody says BBal Gods had their revenge over his coments about SlamDunk Contest smile.gif
I still don't like the way he wildly jumps around when on the floor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.