Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: full first round draft
TalkBulls Forums > Nothing But Net > Bulls Talk
bulls91
go to http://realgm.com/src_checkdraft.php?draftid=126587 and tell me what you think if there is a player out of place post it tear it up please?
TeaLeafReaderII
I like the Bulls picks for sure...

I don't think Roy will fall to us though.... and I don't think McRoberts would go that high... sorry I'm not much help... I

don't know too much about the needs of other teams besides the bulls.
greasywheels121
If you made this, Marco went to Indiana, not Indiana State. wink.gif
WHarris1
If Roy falls to 15 and we take him, I will run around naked in the streets for hours.
SoxFan1
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Apr 8 2006, 10:37 AM)
If Roy falls to 15 and we take him, I will run around naked in the streets for hours.

I think our best shot for a guard at 15 is Brewer but if Roy falls, I am holding you to your words.

And pictures are a must.
bulls91
QUOTE (TeaLeafReaderII @ Apr 7 2006, 11:22 PM)
I like the Bulls picks for sure...

I don't think Roy will fall to us though.... and I don't think McRoberts would go that high... sorry I'm not much help... I

don't know too much about the needs of other teams besides the bulls.

i kinda made him fall to us you can make one your self on realgm.com just go to GM resourses and do draft sim. so i just got all the names for the picking choices.
bulls91
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 8 2006, 10:43 AM)
I think our best shot for a guard at 15 is Brewer but if Roy falls, I am holding you to your words.

And pictures are a must.

lol they are a must put them on the web site.
WHarris1
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 8 2006, 10:43 AM)

And pictures are a must.

I would love Brewer. Roy would be an awesome awesome pick but I just don't see him on the board when we pick. If he is there???

Hinrich, Roy, Deng, Tyson, Aldridge

With Noc, Gordon, Duhon on the bench.

blink.gif
JPargo
why does it say draft 2004?
The Gladiator
QUOTE (JPargo @ Apr 8 2006, 12:47 PM)

ya really?
ZoomSlowik
Wow, that draft is messed up. Carney and Foye are not top 5 picks, and there's no way they go ahead of Thomas. Gray and Reddick aren't likely to go that high either, and certainly not ahead of Gay and Roy.
ZoomSlowik
As talkbulls.com's draft analyst (sweet title Jas biggrin.gif ), I'll put together a mock draft article once we know who will be available.
bulls91

very good question i have no idea i never noticed it befor huh.gif
bulls91
her is another one tear it apart if you please. wink.gif pray.gif

http://realgm.com/src_checkdraft.php?draftid=126700
ChWRoCk2
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 9 2006, 01:56 PM)
her is another one tear it apart if you please. wink.gif pray.gif

http://realgm.com/src_checkdraft.php?draftid=126700

this one seems a little more accurate to me

either way bulls still get two good players if it happens to work out as projected
Chisoxfn
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Apr 8 2006, 02:16 PM)
As talkbulls.com's draft analyst (sweet title Jas biggrin.gif ), I'll put together a mock draft article once we know who will be available.

Haha, I decided to hold off your latest articel till tomorrow. Weekends are usually a bit slower so I figure its better to get it up on Monday.
Iguana

lol. I think someone copied and pasted w/o double checking.
ZoomSlowik
One problem with this particular simulator is the list of players. There is a somewhat unusual group of players listed. It isn't just the seniors, it isn't just players that have declared, and it isn't a particularly good list of players that are likely to declare. It left off two borderline lottery picks that are almost locks to declare (Patrick O'Bryant and Shawne Williams) and a few other big men that could go late in the first.
bulls91
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Apr 10 2006, 09:10 AM)
One problem with this particular simulator is the list of players. There is a somewhat unusual group of players listed. It isn't just the seniors, it isn't just players that have declared, and it isn't a particularly good list of players that are likely to declare. It left off two borderline lottery picks that are almost locks to declare (Patrick O'Bryant and Shawne Williams) and a few other big men that could go late in the first.

also they left of noah from flordia he is likely to go in the top 5
bulls91
QUOTE (Iguana @ Apr 10 2006, 05:34 AM)
lol. I think someone copied and pasted w/o double checking.

i did not do this format realgm did. jpshakehead.gif jpshakehead.gif
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 10 2006, 03:22 PM)
also they left of noah from flordia he is likely to go in the top 5

Noah, Horford, and Brewer all said that they are returning to Florida for their junior seasons. While one or all might change their mind, he's out of the draft as of right now.
bulls91
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Apr 10 2006, 06:54 PM)
Noah, Horford, and Brewer all said that they are returning to Florida for their junior seasons. While one or all might change their mind, he's out of the draft as of right now.

i did not know that so how come some mock drafts have them all in the draft and this would be the best time for then to declare because they won the NCAA tournament
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (bulls91 @ Apr 10 2006, 09:09 PM)
i did not know that so how come some mock drafts have them all in the draft and this would be the best time for then to declare because they won the NCAA tournament

Not all mock drafts update that regularly, and it's possible that they could still enter the draft.

I definitely think Noah is making a mistake and that his stock isn't getting any higher.

The other two are is a little less certain. Horford is probably a borderline top 10 pick, but he might be able to move up to somewhere around a top 5 pick with another solid season. Brewer is probably a borderline lotto pick, but if he improves his shooting stroke and ball-handling he can also move up. The drafts will be stronger in the future, but Oden and Durant (and probably Thomas if he were to stay) are the only locks to go ahead of those guys in the future.
The Gladiator
Redick Will Definatley not be a top 5 pick.. Hes lucky if he is even in the lottery. I bet he goes number 16-18.
ZoomSlowik
QUOTE (The Gladiator @ Apr 11 2006, 10:58 AM)
Redick Will Definatley not be a top 5 pick.. Hes lucky if he is even in the lottery. I bet he goes number 16-18.

There's some talk of him going in the late lottery. He's probably going to go higher than he should because he played at Duke, and some borderline playoff team will probably take him because they could use his outside shooting.

That's way too high though. I don't really see any difference between Redick and Salim Stoudemire (outside of a couple of inches in height, but they're both still undersized), who was a second round pick last year. That just shows you how weak this draft is for guards.
Wanne
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 9 2006, 03:24 PM)
this one seems a little more accurate to me

either way bulls still get two good players if it happens to work out as projected

Hassan Adams
Small Forward. Arizona State. blink.gif
HoofHearted
QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 11 2006, 01:38 PM)
Hassan Adams
Small Forward. Arizona State. blink.gif

Yes, Hassan is garbage. He goes to UofA also, not ASU(my college), and he is nothing special to speak of. Too short for his natural position, not good enough range as a shooter to move to 2.
Wanne
QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Apr 11 2006, 01:43 PM)
He goes to UofA also

That was my point...which blew all credibility for these boneheads.
bulls91
QUOTE (HoofHearted @ Apr 11 2006, 01:43 PM)
Yes, Hassan is garbage. He goes to UofA also, not ASU(my college), and he is nothing special to speak of. Too short for his natural position, not good enough range as a shooter to move to 2.

i did not write what collages they went to realgm.com does.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.